User Tag List

Page 576 of 613 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #8626
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,018
    Likes Received
    7921
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    I got the same offer. Are these ice creams on sale anywhere?
    No incredible sales that I could see, RCSS does have the Smarties one on sale for $3.98 though. Not sure If it is a great price, but it is showing as save $2.50 off regular price until 07/12
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

  2. #8627
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,501
    Likes Received
    10553
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    No incredible sales that I could see, RCSS does have the Smarties one on sale for $3.98 though. Not sure If it is a great price, but it is showing as save $2.50 off regular price until 07/12
    Think that's the going sale price for them.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  3. #8628
    Dancing bean paste bun Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,495
    Likes Received
    21212
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    I too received the 4000 points wus $20 on produce offer. Handy for the items I don't find on sale in the clearance produce area. I also have a 200 points per $1 spent on cucumbers but I've been finding reduced cucumbers (2 for $1.99 field type) of late.
    I am still using the discounted laundry detergent bought in March so there's no need to use the current PC detergent points offer.

    Given the hot weather, fresh fruit will be welcome. Earning those points will put me into a redemption situation so if I get the produce first, then I can do a second shop and redeem for $20 in groceries. I like that and my shopping cart can take everything home.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jun 23rd, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
    2019 #Gold

  4. #8629
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,844
    Likes Received
    37800
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I too received the 4000 points wus $20 on produce offer. Handy for the items I don't find on sale in the clearance produce area. I also have a 200 points per $1 spent on cucumbers but I've been finding reduced cucumbers (2 for $1.99 field type) of late.
    I am still using the discounted laundry detergent bought in March so there's no need to use the current PC detergent points offer.

    Given the hot weather, fresh fruit will be welcome. Earning those points will put me into a redemption situation so if I get the produce first, then I can do a second shop and redeem for $20 in groceries. I like that and my shopping cart can take everything home.
    @Ciel , about the cucumbers, I think Fresco has English cucumbers for $0.75 each. Maybe price match at No Frills or RCSS? Buy 2 and pay $1.50 - $0.20 (points) = $1.30 or $0.65
    Thumpersmom likes this.

  5. #8630
    Dancing bean paste bun Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,495
    Likes Received
    21212
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    @Shwa Girl -thanks for the price matching suggestions. I don't have Freshco or RCSS in Ancaster/West Hamilton and No Frills is out of my way (another 40min walk past Sobeys). I will look for English cukes next time I need fresh ones (when using the points offer).
    Thumpersmom and sweetmomma like this.
    2019 #Gold

  6. #8631
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,446
    Likes Received
    18489
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    I did the smarties offer. Bought 6 pk @3.98 and receive 12000 points but I combine my offer for spend 40.00 /4000 points. And a few personal offer.I spent a total of 43.06 I used 15.00 in coupons and I got 22000 points.
    So for $6.06 this is what I got in this shop 6pk smarties ice
    cream cones, 4 vim , 1 pk cottage cheese, and 1 box of the Kellogs Bran cereal
    hcao, sweetmomma, MrsMer and 1 others like this.

  7. #8632
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,598
    Likes Received
    1719
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    3.98 price where?? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I did the smarties offer. Bought 6 pk @3.98 and receive 12000 points but I combine my offer for spend 40.00 /4000 points. And a few personal offer.I spent a total of 43.06 I used 15.00 in coupons and I got 22000 points.
    So for $6.06 this is what I got in this shop 6pk smarties ice
    cream cones, 4 vim , 1 pk cottage cheese, and 1 box of the Kellogs Bran cereal

  8. #8633
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,889
    Likes Received
    11231
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Fortino's June 28th sale includes a great price for Chicken Wings, $1.99 lb. If you're unable to get to Fortinos, price match at RCSS or No Frills (depending on their flexibility) http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...-june-22-to-28
    sweetmomma likes this.

  9. #8634
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chatham,ON
    Posts
    151
    Likes Received
    198
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Is the smartie ice cream an in-store offer?
    ROMEO likes this.

  10. #8635
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,446
    Likes Received
    18489
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    @uanoor sorry for the late reply it was at RCSS

  11. #8636
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,446
    Likes Received
    18489
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Is the smartie ice cream an in-store offer?
    No its a bonus offer

  12. #8637
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22,971
    Likes Received
    13843
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Fortino's June 28th sale includes a great price for Chicken Wings, $1.99 lb. If you're unable to get to Fortinos, price match at RCSS or No Frills (depending on their flexibility) http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...-june-22-to-28
    Fortinos finally has the la grill mix ins for $1.99 as well so use the $3 coupons!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma and rockco like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  13. #8638
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,352
    Likes Received
    1761
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    I received an email regarding the PC burger - didn't get the personal offer last week. Nothing on my app yet or may not show up. I think this is general points offer open to all PC plus similar to the flowers several weeks ago.

    For those who tried these burger which ones of any would you recommend?
    Thanks
    sweetmomma likes this.

  14. #8639
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,499
    Likes Received
    2577
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    I received an email regarding the PC burger - didn't get the personal offer last week. Nothing on my app yet or may not show up. I think this is general points offer open to all PC plus similar to the flowers several weeks ago.
    For those who tried these burger which ones of any would you recommend?
    Thanks
    Also wondering... and what is the price of these burgers?

  15. #8640
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,517
    Likes Received
    7483
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I got the burger offer as well. Superstore has the pc burgers, loads of burgers sizes 852 -1.36 on sale for $8.98, they would almost be free if you combine them with any personal offer, 1000pts with every $5.00 spent on frozen meat. I tried the loads of Canadian burgers which were $13.00, I don't think these would be included in the $8.98, but you never know. These were very good!
    sweetmomma and rockco like this.

Page 576 of 613 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •