User Tag List

Page 77 of 613 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder if they mean your don't earn base points from you debit/credit card on part of the transaction that you pay with points?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    I wonder if they mean your don't earn base points from you debit/credit card on part of the transaction that you pay with points?
    But you don't earn base points with pc plus. Only product/promo points. The base points are for the financial card holders. That was my understanding anyways.
    mydusty and FallenPixels like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    But you don't earn base points with pc plus. Only product/promo points. The base points are for the financial card holders. That was my understanding anyways.
    Thats what I mean, Maybe that rule was made before PC plus was introduced.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    Thats what I mean, Maybe that rule was made before PC plus was introduced.
    No, those are the terms for PC Plus, which are separate from PC Points
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got my card in store a few weeks ago. Since then I've seen that there's a PC Plus app, and I installed it on my tablet on my phone. My bad, I didn't read much about it, thought I could scan it from my phone instead of using a physical card, one less card to have in my wallet.

Now when I log into my account on the computer, I seem to have three accounts. One is called, "my name" Plastic Card, the next is "my name" key fob, and the third is just called d2vl.

Is that how it's supposed to be, or do I delete some?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I got my card in store a few weeks ago. Since then I've seen that there's a PC Plus app, and I installed it on my tablet on my phone. My bad, I didn't read much about it, thought I could scan it from my phone instead of using a physical card, one less card to have in my wallet.

Now when I log into my account on the computer, I seem to have three accounts. One is called, "my name" Plastic Card, the next is "my name" key fob, and the third is just called d2vl.

The PC Plus app has a bar code and you don't need a physical/plastic card to scan in the store. You should only have one account associated with the PC Plus app so you can delete the other 2 accounts. I should mention that you are allowed to register a secondary user of the PC Plus app.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This has probably been covered, but I don't feel like ready through 75+ pages...lol

Question: I'm still new to PC Plus. I don't use PC Financial.
    Do I get points per dollar on regular purchases (groceries, Joe Fresh etc.) in store?
    Or do I only get points of promoted offers in flyers/stores and personal offers?
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    This has probably been covered, but I don't feel like ready through 75+ pages...lol

Do I get points per dollar on regular purchases (groceries, Joe Fresh etc.) in store?
    Or do I only get points of promoted offers in flyers/stores and personal offers?
    NO points earned per dollar on regular purchases.
    Only points for the promoted offers.
    janetta likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post

What luckbealady said ... but just to add some perspective; I have a PC Debit card, so if I spent $100 on 'stuff' [Joe Fresh, grocery, electronics, whatever] at a Loblaws affiliated store, I'd earn 500pts, which = 50 cents in value. For a PC Mastercard it would be 1,000pts = $1.00 in value

Now, if I spend that $100 to buy 100 cans of Campbell's soup [this week, or last weeks BIG lost leader deal at some stores], and paid by cash, I'd earn 100,000pts = $100 !!
    I realize this is an extreme example, but for sure, the PCPlus Rewards pts generally make the PC Debit card's pts very insignificant by comparison; of course, using either card (vs cash) for the soup gets you extra pts, such as they are, so as long as we're paying off the CC each month and avoiding bank interest, might as well go for it. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Dec 23rd, 2013 at 08:22 AM.
    janetta and lecale like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    I think it may work like shoppers optimum? If I redeem my points I still get the points connected to a particular item such as buy x receive 3000 points. But if it's an offer such as receiving 18500 points when I spend $75, the $75 has to be in addition to the redemption value.
    You may be right. That would hold with the fact that points were taken away in the 20,000 pts wus $100 situation, but that points have not been removed for redeeming on items that have points attached to them, like the soup, and the pizzas.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    The PC Plus app has a bar code and you don't need a physical/plastic card to scan in the store. You should only have one account associated with the PC Plus app so you can delete the other 2 accounts. I should mention that you are allowed to register a secondary user of the PC Plus app.
    d2vl is likely your phone's e-card (turn your phone sideways in the app and it will show and you can scan from that)
    The other 2 would be your physical card and keyfob from the store, if you will never use them, you can deactivate them but personally I would keep them in there in case there is ever an issue with your phone
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Got new offers today. About the lamest I've received to date IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I have a card that has not been used yet (hubby's). Just got an awesome offer 10,000 wus 50$. And it does not say one time offer. I sure hope that means I can use it multiple times

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our Atlantic Superstore Flyer does not have a single points offering this week, unless I am missing something. Any other Loblaws flyers have this issue?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Our Atlantic Superstore Flyer does not have a single points offering this week, unless I am missing something. Any other Loblaws flyers have this issue?
    Nope not a one - sad week --- guess they gave away too much soup last week
    aussie likes this.

Page 77 of 613 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast

Thread Information