I got a load of offers too

Name:  pcplus1.PNG
Views: 1133
Size:  149.7 KB

Name:  pcplus2.PNG
Views: 1169
Size:  125.7 KB
    Natalka and orchidgirl like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am in Quebec for the holidays. Wanted to know which stores participate in the PC Plus program (other than Loblaws). According to their website, 0 stores are participating in the region...but I feel this is somehow inaccurate.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I am in Quebec for the holidays. Wanted to know which stores participate in the PC Plus program (other than Loblaws). According to their website, 0 stores are participating in the region...but I feel this is somehow inaccurate.
    The PC Plus™ program is available at the the following stores across Canada Atlantic Superstore, Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador), Bloor Street Market, Extra Foods, Fortinos, Loblaws, Loblaws City Market, Loblaws Great Food, Provigo, Provigo Le Marché, Real Canadian Superstore, Save Easy, Valu-mart, Your Independent Grocer, and Zehrs. Please use the store locator to find a participating store near you.
    avoncallingu and d.ot like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

This Peperridge offer is a wrong print, it actually is a 300 points offer, stores are putting correction notice lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I'm still seeing lots of pt offerings in our RCSS, Zehrs, and Valu-Mart stores (S.Ont) ... but the program was only introduced here about 6weeks ago, so PC Mktg would want the buzz to continue. There seems to be ONE really awesome Freebie (ie Campbells Soup, Pizza, Palmolive) each week so far ... below is a graphic of this week's offering, Pepperidge Farm Cookies or Crackers!!

btw, I too got 16 personalized offers this week!! ... best one being 4,000pts wus $20 on Books and/or Magazines. So 25% discount, which may be really good if I find some half prize Boxing Week items of interest ?
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    This Peperridge offer is a wrong print, it actually is a 300 points offer, stores are putting correction notice lately.
    The Pepperidge farm cookies were $2.48 with 100 bonus Pts. last week, so Boxing Day special $2.50 with 300 bonus Pts. offer seems .. Kinda stingy. Lol
    avoncallingu likes this.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by orchidgirl View Post
    The Pepperidge farm cookies were $2.48 with 100 bonus Pts. last week, so Boxing Day special $2.50 with 300 bonus Pts. offer seems .. Kinda stingy. Lol
    I was so excited when I got to RCSS this morning and looking at the coupon zone board I see coupon for $1 wub2 Pepperidge farms crackers or cookies....I'm thinking moneymaker! Yahoo! then I go in store and there is a full bin and I am like Yes! then I read the sign... very sad! but at my store it says not 2500 points but 200 points so even less then at other stores... big sigh... not that we eat them anyways but I think food bank donation. Oh well got a super deal on a Turkey... $.99 a lb and 30% off so only $6..Will save for Easter.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    well now that you mention it, yes, my stuff yesterday, only came through with 300-320pts, so I had the cashier suspend my order, and took it up with CS ... by the time I got there, 2 others were already in front of me, with an entourage of various floor and area supervisors... so they ended up putting an adjustment through to cover the difference, for the three of us! Woot! So basically whether a misprint or not, they did honour the graphic in the flyer, which we had in hand, and therefore ended up with 2500 pts per item.

I was over there a short time ago, and looks like the cookies are out of stock ... still a full selection of cracker chips; not sure if they will be replenishing the stock (of cookies) or not, but I may go tomorrow, earlier than today, and pick up a few more bags of the chips, then see if they are still doing manual adjustments on the spot. Stay tuned, and please post your experiences if you try for this deal. thanks.
    avoncallingu and HeatherWake like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got a nice offer starting today:
    PC Blue Menu Dips

200 - 454 g

1,600 pts.

These dips are usually $3.xx. But when they are pink stickered, it is even better ~~ $1.xx out of pocket for 1600 points. Hope to get a few packages pink stickered.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

hmmm... no offers for me this week. that's weird

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

If the offer does not specify it is a one time offer, does that mean I can use it multiple times? I got the 10,000 wus 50$ and would love to use it a few times but don't want to take the chance if I wont get the points.
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    hmmm... no offers for me this week. that's weird
    Same here. I even checked again today, just in case it was a glitch. Wonder how I am suppose to get points if I don't get offers?
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    If the offer does not specify it is a one time offer, does that mean I can use it multiple times? I got the 10,000 wus 50$ and would love to use it a few times but don't want to take the chance if I wont get the points.
    Emailed offers will show as earned once used, if it says 10k for every $50 spent you could use it more than once in a single transaction but if it says $50 or more it would be one time

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Same here. I even checked again today, just in case it was a glitch. Wonder how I am suppose to get points if I don't get offers?
    Have you shopped recently? When it first came out in beta they cut me off after just a few weeks of not using the card
    avoncallingu likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Emailed offers will show as earned once used, if it says 10k for every $50 spent you could use it more than once in a single transaction but if it says $50 or more it would be one time

Have you shopped recently? When it first came out in beta they cut me off after just a few weeks of not using the card
    Yes, just spent $120 on Saturday! Many offers last week --got 23000 points!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    well now that you mention it, yes, my stuff yesterday, only came through with 300-320pts, so I had the cashier suspend my order, and took it up with CS ... by the time I got there, 2 others were already in front of me, with an entourage of various floor and area supervisors... so they ended up putting an adjustment through to cover the difference, for the three of us! Woot! So basically whether a misprint or not, they did honour the graphic in the flyer, which we had in hand, and therefore ended up with 2500 pts per item.

I was over there a short time ago, and looks like the cookies are out of stock ... still a full selection of cracker chips; not sure if they will be replenishing the stock (of cookies) or not, but I may go tomorrow, earlier than today, and pick up a few more bags of the chips, then see if they are still doing manual adjustments on the spot. Stay tuned, and please post your experiences if you try for this deal. thanks.
    I called the RCSS this morning and spoke with a grocery manager, asking him if there was stock. Told him that I was driving 45mins and wanted to make sure they had the cookies and chips there...he asked how many, I told him probably 40-50 bags. I made sure he checked that they were the ones with 2,500 pts. He said yes, come see him when I get there. So I drive 45 mins. Got there, flyer in hand says 2,500 pts...typed up sign in front of cookies say Error:200 pts only! And another sign, colour graphics showing THREE hundred points. So one product, three different points values. I go get the guy, he makes a couple phone calls and BAM, he "allows" me to get only 30 bags. Fine, I agree, Im not gonna push.So I had to go to customer service where they loyaltied me the extra points! Pain in the butt, but you do what you gotta do for free cookies! LOL

Page 79 of 613 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast

Thread Information