User Tag List

Page 129 of 613 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Has any one got points for buying "Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers" (170g)? My offer has picture of crackers chips bag which is 170g as per offer but I don't see any word goldfish or goldfish on the bag.
    Last edited by sporatic; Fri, Feb 21st, 2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Found the answer: It is for fish crackers. Don't go by the description, go by the title.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My offers which are usually pretty good and I end up using 90% of them suck this week. The only one I'd use is 800 Pts on blueberries but I didn't get the Basics flyer to price match and I'm not gonna drive to basics just to get the flyer and then drive to Superstore to price match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I have that offer and my picture shows Goldfish

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    Has any one got points for buying "Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers" (170g)? My offer has picture of crackers chips bag which is 170g as per offer but I don't see any word goldfish or goldfish on the bag.
    ROMEO and sporatic like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

another week of AWESOME offers - loving this program

600pts Raspberries
    200pts for every $1 spent on Probiotic Greek Yogurt 500g or 8x100g
    10,000pts for every $25 spent on Joe Fresh Apparel and Accessories excluding beauty products
    300pts Iceburg Lettuce
    200pts for every $1 spent on Apples
    200pts for every $1 spent on Tomatoes
    400pts Cucumbers
    600pts Deli World Bread
    400pts Dare Wagon Wheels
    500pts Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers
    500pts Schneider's Lunchmate Stackers
    800pts Hellman's Mayo
    400pts Eggo Waffles or Pancakes
    1,200pts Kellogg's Jumbo Special K Cereal
    200pts for every $1 spent on Deli Meats
    200pts for every $1 spent on fresh Pork

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That's my store, but I am not going to make a point. Besides they still owe me 7K points and are investigating me. Pfft.
    The program was that bad long before they began PC Plus. I used to get email offers once a year or so to spend $75 and get 10,000 bonus points, or 10 X the points for one month, etc. I always had to call in to get the points added and they would make me jump through hoops, like read them the actual email, or tell me they had to investigate and call back if the points were not there in four weeks....

The last time, I called - they said to wait four weeks, I called again after four weeks, repeat, repeat, repeat, ..... After about 8 months, the points were finally added (I gave up somewhere around the six month mark), but the points amounted to a whole $4-5. I wouldn't have been on them if I wasn't so close to a redemption. I'm sure I used up $4-5 of a lot of people's time, so the promo was really silly.

After doing this three times over the past few years, I'm not running to spend money at any PC stores unless I was going already.
    ROMEO, Ciel, lecale and 1 others like this.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Lately the offer for 10000 points when you buy $50 seems to be indicating total after coupon as well, wondering if they meant the coupon zone coupon only or manufacture coupon as well? Anyone ever try with this wording and used the manufacture coupon and get the points?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeesh if that's the case I'm returning all that stuff I bought. My offer was get 6K points if you spend $30 on international foods. I even did all the work for them and broke down exactly what I had purchased, exactly the amounts, totalled it and everything. All they have to do is read the darn thing but they told me they need to investigate if it's legit.

This program is tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    The program was that bad long before they began PC Plus. I used to get email offers once a year or so to spend $75 and get 10,000 bonus points, or 10 X the points for one month, etc. I always had to call in to get the points added and they would make me jump through hoops, like read them the actual email, or tell me they had to investigate and call back if the points were not there in four weeks....

The last time, I called - they said to wait four weeks, I called again after four weeks, repeat, repeat, repeat, ..... After about 8 months, the points were finally added (I gave up somewhere around the six month mark), but the points amounted to a whole $4-5. I wouldn't have been on them if I wasn't so close to a redemption. I'm sure I used up $4-5 of a lot of people's time, so the promo was really silly.

After doing this three times over the past few years, I'm not running to spend money at any PC stores unless I was going already.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

All of mine are repeats, which I suppose is ok since I buy all of these things each week.

200pts/$1 onions, deli olives, apples, broccoli, bananas
    400pts cucumber
    600pts parchment paper
    600pts PC organic snack crackers
    600pts PC organic clamshell salad blends
    4000pts/$20 bulk foods

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Didn't get anything special, although I may use some of these : reg.200pts/$1 onions, apples, 400pts cucumber, 1000bpts wus $5 Nestle coffee, 3000bpts wus $15 cleaning products. I'd really want Joe Fresh coupons. I've been buying plenty of JF clothes in the last couple of weeks on liquidation.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post

Geez that sucks that you have had so many problems. Knock on wood I haven't had any issues. I even was able to get in on the free pizza and Palmolive deal at the launch of the PC plus pts in the fall. We are still eating free pizza!
    engo likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

1,600 pts. For every $8 spent on PC 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent
    400 pts. Coca Cola Beverages Bottles
    200 pts. For every $1 spent on Clover Leaf Tuna
    700 pts. Simply Juice
    800 pts. Twinnings Specialty Tea
    400 pts. Pringles Potato Chips
    200 pts. Minute Maid Frozen Punch
    300 pts. Strawberries
    2,000 pts. Tylenol Cough & Cold Tablets or Liquid Gels
    1,000 pts. Gay Lea Butter
    800 pts. Hellman's Mayonnaise
    400 pts. Cucumber
    500 pts. Arctic Gardens Gourmet Frozen Vegetables
    200 pts. Sunlight Liquid Hand
    Hmm, disappointed with the offers. Just bought a small jug of PC Free detergent as store did not have 64 load jug in stock. Still on 1st pkg of Gay Lea butter (bought 2 when it was $2.99 each) so not buying butter. I'm starting to feel this points program is like the lottery-never know when a small prize will come out of the purchase.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Geez that sucks that you have had so many problems. Knock on wood I haven't had any issues. I even was able to get in on the free pizza and Palmolive deal at the launch of the PC plus pts in the fall. We are still eating free pizza!
    I was at RCSS at 11 AM, and was met with rows and rows of empty boxes of Palmolive. Unfortunately, 11 AM is the absolute earliest LO will let me out of the house! With a soon-to-be crawler, I'm wishing I had a lot of Palmolive. Happy for you though!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

knock on wood i haven't had any issues with points, the only issue i have is that apparently at the store closest to me only ONE till can redeem points off of the app, and that till would be a express lane that will NOT allow you to stand in it if you have more than the 12 items, so you have to go to another till for them to ring in everything, call a CS to suspend your transaction, pack all your stuff up and move to the express lane, interrupt anyone already standing in that line, get dirty looks

most stupid thing i have ever seen, I have emailed them and got the most crazy response, so I emailed back because I don't think they understood me and nothing back from them - might call, but it also makes me not spend my points! gonna see what i can rack up for the year and probably spend it all on Christmas gifts already sitting at a redemption of $140 and I haven't really spent extra or things that I don't buy every week already
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sat, Feb 22nd, 2014 at 01:00 AM.

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have signed up 3 weeks ago - I have yet to get a offer that I would use - sigh. I still shop there anyways as with coupons, deals it is better for us, but still, 3 weeks and NO pts?? Sad. Not impressed.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annmarie28 View Post
    I have signed up 3 weeks ago - I have yet to get a offer that I would use - sigh. I still shop there anyways as with coupons, deals it is better for us, but still, 3 weeks and NO pts?? Sad. Not impressed.
    Be patient ... your offers should definitely improve as the weeks roll on. I joined mid-Nov, and after maybe 8 weeks offers improved dramatically. The last three weeks, I've been getting around 14-17 offers all of which we purchase regularly. One I especially like this week is 1,000pts on Black Diamond cheese bars, which I will PM at RCSS the Target flyer $4.44, and buy several at $3.44, since the BB dates on this product are often 8-9months down the road. Your turn will come.
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Page 129 of 613 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Thread Information