User Tag List

Page 22 of 613 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slradcli View Post
    It's supposed to be instant. You'll see the points onscreen and on your receipt if they've been applied correctly.

You can instantly redeem points that you've earned, I've done it before. Just remember that personalized offers can only be redeemed on the same receipt. However, you could easily buy a bunch of items with bonus points that equal 20,000 points, and then redeem those points in a second transaction right after.
    Thanks so much! I will get a brand new card tomorrow when they are available and give it a wee bit of a work out!
    baggypants likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Start in QC today I have a Loblaws 5 minutes from me
    baggypants likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

How does it work when you first get the card?
    I went to my RCSS today and asked for a card. They said they can't hand them out until tomorrow...
    Well, I shop on Fridays. grrr.
    Do I need to get the card, go home and register the card online, then shop?
    Or can I shop, get the card then when I pay? and does it add my points then?
    I have no clue how this program works and I don't have time tomorrow to stop into the store to get a card before I shop in the evening. Thought I would ask?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    I went to my RCSS today and asked for a card. They said they can't hand them out until tomorrow...
    I have no clue how this program works and I don't have time tomorrow to stop into the store to get a card before I shop in the evening. Thought I would ask?
    While you are there, you should be able to sign up for one while you're paying. You obviously won't have personalized offers yet but if there are in store offers you will get the points for them and the items you purchase in that transaction should go toward them figuring out your personalized offers. When you get home after your shopping trip, you can go online to register your card with your contact info, email etc.
    web3 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

That's great! Thank you
    Wanted to buy some Palmolive and get the 2500 points with my purchase.
    Is there a limit to how many items you can buy and get points on?
    or is it 2500 for each item you buy? (that would be awesome!)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You should check the full PC plus program thread to learn more. It has a lot of potential but their personalization system is really off. They need to fix it.

It often gives me offers for things I'm allergic to and have never bought.

One SC keeps getting offers for a cat she doesn't have. Others get baby formula for babies they don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Thanks so much! I will get a brand new card tomorrow when they are available and give it a wee bit of a work out!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Nov 14th, 2013 at 09:02 PM.
    trishka likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's great! Thank you
    Wanted to buy some Palmolive and get the 2500 points with my purchase.
    Is there a limit to how many items you can buy and get points on?
    or is it 2500 for each item you buy? (that would be awesome!)
    It depends on the type of offer. In this case, because it is an in store/flyer offer, you can purchase as many as you want (provided the flyer or store has no limit), and get the 2500 points for all of them. If you come back the next day and purchase more, you should be able to get the points again.

If it is a personalized offer you can only use it in one transaction, but you can buy as many as you'd like (again, provided there's no limit). I had a personalized offer for x number of points for eggs. They happened to be on sale for $2 that week and I eat a carton a week. I bought about 6 dozen eggs in one transaction and got x number of points for the eggs. If I were to go back the next day, I wouldn't get the points.

Hope that helps!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is the Palmolive deal also in Ontario? I have gone through the Loblaws flyer and don't see it anywhere?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

It's RCSS.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Is the Palmolive deal also in Ontario? I have gone through the Loblaws flyer and don't see it anywhere?
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    It's RCSS.
    Bummer! I wont be able to take advantage

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    While you are there, you should be able to sign up for one while you're paying. You obviously won't have personalized offers yet but if there are in store offers you will get the points for them and the items you purchase in that transaction should go toward them figuring out your personalized offers. When you get home after your shopping trip, you can go online to register your card with your contact info, email etc.
    When they first brought it out at my loblaws they had a team of people in special shirts roaming the store with a tablet signing people up online right away, so keep your eyes open for them. That way you are signed up before you get to the cash desk.
    PammieD and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

hello...i have a question pls...i was looking at our local flyer and beside some of the items it says x amount of points is that the regular points or bonus points? and also how many points do you get for each dollar you spend???

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Does it matter whether we use coupons to pay for the items.?
    And, does it matter if we pay with pc points? I've got $170.00 of pc points accumulated.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we went tonight to get a card and they wouldn't give one to me either. why the hell not??? i wanted to have the card and be ready to go. you think they would want to get interested people signed up so not everyone is doing it at once. it is not like I couldn't go to loblaws and get one I just never bothered as I don't shop there very often. and it's not like I would use it tonight.
    I had visions of going to store then having to go home and sign up on line then having to go back to store and buy the stuff. I am happy to hear that I don't have to do that at least.
    web3 likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pawkeys View Post
    Does it matter whether we use coupons to pay for the items.?
    And, does it matter if we pay with pc points? I've got $170.00 of pc points accumulated.
    When the cashier totals the order:
    1. Tell him/her that you have PC Plus.
    2.Swipe the PC Plus card.
    3.Then tell him/her you have your own bags and swipe your President's Choice card for your points for using your own bags.
    4. Use your coupons if you have them, at this point.
    5. Then tell the cashier you want to use your PC Points to pay for your order.

Do it in this order and you should be o.k.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Nov 14th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 22 of 613 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread Information