User Tag List

Page 34 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If an offer is in the flyer, everyone can get it. If it is in your email, it only applies to your personal account.
    Quote Originally Posted by walkinglady View Post
    Great deals everyone. Scarecrow what type of pizza qualifies for the points and where did you buy it from? Does it apply for a new PC plus member? Thank you.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I have a hard time understanding all the problems people have registering their cards. I registered my President Choice Mastercard in about 5 minutes. Last night I sent my hubby to get a card for him so that we can have two separate personal offers per week and I also registered him in less than 5 minutes; got my email to confirm in less than 3.

Don't quit. This looks like a program with lots of potential.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

horrible offers this coming week in the west.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Just wait until they send you your personalized ones.

Mine are usually pretty awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    The_Scarecrow and Melissa13 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll probably use the Tropicana one, im low on OJ
    torontogal12 likes this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't realize they had the flyer already up on their website, off to read it now!
    Last edited by cookiemonster; Thu, Nov 21st, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know how much Tropicana will be at SS but the Walmart flyer has it for $4.87 which is a fair price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    LOL that is exactly what I was thinking. I was hoping we would get the mean one they got out east
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Tropicana is $5 on sale in one of their flyers, I expect the ones with no price will be higher
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noob questions:

(1) I know points are added instantly. But not so instantly that I can use them in the same transaction, non?

E.g., Earn 20,000 pts and redeem them immediately in the same transaction will/won't work? I am starting from a zero (0) PC points balance.

(2) I know you can redeem once you earn 20,000 for $20 off, and then in increments of $10 after that. The $20 redeemed only applies to the pre-tax total, yes?

E.g., I purchase 4 pizzas, use 4 x $1 coupons, then add a $3.97 taxable item. So my subtotal is $19.97, but over $20 with tax. Will the register boink and not let me redeem points at all b/c my subtotal is <$20, or will it proceed and let me redeem 20,000 points but only take $19.97 off my bill?

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    Noob questions:

(1) I know points are added instantly. But not so instantly that I can use them in the same transaction, non?

E.g., Earn 20,000 pts and redeem them immediately in the same transaction will/won't work? I am starting from a zero (0) PC points balance.

You are starting with a 0 balance you can't use them on the first transaction...However if you do a 2nd transaction immediately and have 20k or more points you can use them on that and earn points on the items that give points

(2) I know you can redeem once you earn 20,000 for $20 off, and then in increments of $10 after that. The $20 redeemed only applies to the pre-tax total, yes?

E.g., I purchase 4 pizzas, use 4 x $1 coupons, then add a $3.97 taxable item. So my subtotal is $19.97, but over $20 with tax. Will the register boink and not let me redeem points at all b/c my subtotal is <$20, or will it proceed and let me redeem 20,000 points but only take $19.97 off my bill?
    This one is a toughie... when I shop with my PCfininancial card with PCPlus and my total comes to 30.26 on cleaners. I only have to pay .26 .. if my sister who just has the PcPlus card does the same transaction , she can only use 20k points and has to pay the difference. (supposedly tax) I don't know if this is an error or how it works
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    LOL that is exactly what I was thinking. I was hoping we would get the meat one they got out east
    It's not in the flyer, but it is on the RCSS website. 5,000 points for every $20 spent on fresh meat, Ontario and Western provinces, Nov 22-28. It says click for more details, but when you click it brings up this week's produce deal, so presumably the click bit isn't updated yet.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My offers are quite good this week (which is great because the Fortinos offers suck in comparison to RCSS and are not enough to make me shop there)

400 on Green Giant Veg
    300 on strawberries
    600 on a pack of romaine hearts
    200 per $1 on apples
    200 per $1 on grapes
    300 on iceberg lettuce
    400 per cucumber
    1600 on cat chow (although the photo shows Friskies?)
    800 on Quaker granola bars
    700 on tostitos
    800 on Liberte greek yogurt
    400 on Christie cookies
    200 on snack pack pudding

and 3 offers I wont use (Ammooza, Pepsi and Flour)
    torontogal12 and GatineauGirl like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Crappy offers again for me. Pretty much the same crap they offer every week.

4 types of sugary drinks (I only drink water, milk or Oasis/Tropicana. I drink waaay more bottled water than anyone I know)
    2 types of chocolate things (neither of us really eat chocolate)
    jumbo size rice krispies (don't buy rice krispies or jumbo anything)
    Cat food for the cat I don't have and I'd be extremely allergic to anyway (you'd think they'd know this from all the Reactine I buy?)

It only gave me one produce offer out of 16 offers. Blueberries.

Mom's account got 16 offers. Six are produce. She got offered yogurt, but I buy about 3x as much yogurt as she does every week
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 08:17 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got pretty much the same personalized coupons, I might use a few, will have to check the prices though. I bought 4 OJ since they don't expire till mid Jan so im set for the year for OJ and got 8000 pts from $19.56 spent.
    sweetmomma and torontogal12 like this.

Page 34 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread Information