User Tag List

Page 74 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Billie75 View Post
    ok I have a couple questions....first off when using accumulated points to pay for your purchases do you still earn points on the items being purchased? And secondly has anyone had issues with points not showing up? Last week I purchased clementines that were on sale 3.99 get 2000 pts. well the points never showed up on my receipt and when we went to check on it they had a sign up that said the points would be added by Tuesday Dec 17th...they still were not there this morning so hubby had to go in and after a bit they added the points. Then this afternoon my step-daughter picked up some of the 1000 pt soups on sale and used points to pay for most of it and when she got home I checked my reciept and they didnt give me any points at all. So we have to go back tomorrow again to find out what is what. So I was wondering if anyone else has had issues like this or similar. thanks
    This happened to me as well (the clementines points not showing up on the 17th). I did a points inquiry on Wednesday (18th) and they haven't made the adjustment yet (20th). They're probably swamped from the last promo with all the GCs and negative balances etc.
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psbudrow View Post
    I had 33,000 in points and I bought 4 transactions of 30 cans of soup- paying with my 30,000 points each time. Thus no money out of pocket. So you need to go back to the store and get your points back - as I ended up with the same amount of points that I had started with after I paid for 4X30 cans of soup. The kids and I filled up the foodbank hopper at the Atlantic Superstore. Actually a previous shopper had but in a few cases too Thanks to the other SC that said about using points to pay for soup as I did not have extra cash this month
    Perfect, that's just what I wanted to know.
    Thanks very much......a shopping I will go
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

was pumped for the free soup promo but here in S. Ont we got freezing rain, and not sure if its worth venturing out to Zehrs just now. Worse yet to come. Hopefully they will continue to have inventory by tomorrow and into next week?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If they take their GC off the total before they calculate the points, it is a good thing I didn't get the get 10,000 points WUS $50 because I can use my GCs this week!!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    If they take their GC off the total before they calculate the points, it is a good thing I didn't get the get 10,000 points WUS $50 because I can use my GCs this week!!
    You can use a GC to pay, these people are talking about buying them for points
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Not all soups are included. The regular chicken noodle, tomato and vegetable ones do not have the 1000 bonus points on them.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NICKER27 View Post
    Not all soups are included. The regular chicken noodle, tomato and vegetable ones do not have the 1000 bonus points on them.
    Really? Curious which ones do attract the pts? less sodium? less fat? other?

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

In ON, even the ones with sign right in front the specific product saying you get bonus point, you don't really do. I don't know if anyone else had issue in ON. My store end up giving me 0 points, even though some scan has points, but after I redeem points to get these, showing 0 at the end. Also customer service is terrible, they said they can't manually add points for you even though they have the sign in front of the product. They just kick you to pc plus, which take 5-7 days to sort this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    In ON, even the ones with sign right in front the specific product saying you get bonus point, you don't really do. I don't know if anyone else had issue in ON. My store end up giving me 0 points, even though some scan has points, but after I redeem points to get these, showing 0 at the end. Also customer service is terrible, they said they can't manually add points for you even though they have the sign in front of the product. They just kick you to pc plus, which take 5-7 days to sort this.
    I checked the PC Plus website and read this. I highlighted one sentence and I wonder if that's why you didn't get your points. I'm still in the learning stages of how the program works:

6. Earning and Redemption Exclusions

PC points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g. water bottle deposit as it is not a purchase), (iii) the purchase of milk in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Quebec, (iv) cash back, (v) purchases made through licensed merchants located within or adjacent to Participating Stores, such as a dry cleaner or a mobile kiosk (note purchases made with a PC Financial credit card at these merchants continue to earn PC points for use of the card), (vi) any other products or services that may not legally be offered in connection with programs such as PC Plus (see paragraph below for more information about pharmacy related transactions), or (vii) any other products or services that we may specify from time to time. PC points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC points. The laws applicable to the earning and redeeming of PC points on prescription, medication and other pharmacy or health care related products and services vary in each province. Other limitations may be imposed by prescription plans. Please see your pharmacy at a Participating Store to learn whether PC points can be earned or redeemed on these types of products and services and whether any limitations apply.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Last few weeks have not been good for me. No personal offers I'd use.

The first few months were great for me (especially loved the 20,000 points wus $80) but its really slowed down. Hoping it'll pick up soon (last shop I got a whopping 3000 points for spending $75).

I'd love a soup promo since we're getting very low! Or even diapers, wipes, kids snacks, just anything we use would be nice! lol

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks, I called them few days ago, and was being told you will get the bonus point even if you redeem your points. Also many did exact redeem and obtain the points as we could see in the posts, so not sure why just not working in my case here?

I am having problem to redeem the points for gift cards lately, not sure why, and the help desk can't find issue either. Otherwise I would of get gift cards and then use it to shop.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I checked the PC Plus website and read this. I highlighted one sentence and I wonder if that's why you didn't get your points. I'm still in the learning stages of how the program works:

6. Earning and Redemption Exclusions

PC points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g. water bottle deposit as it is not a purchase), (iii) the purchase of milk in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Quebec, (iv) cash back, (v) purchases made through licensed merchants located within or adjacent to Participating Stores, such as a dry cleaner or a mobile kiosk (note purchases made with a PC Financial credit card at these merchants continue to earn PC points for use of the card), (vi) any other products or services that may not legally be offered in connection with programs such as PC Plus (see paragraph below for more information about pharmacy related transactions), or (vii) any other products or services that we may specify from time to time. PC points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC points. The laws applicable to the earning and redeeming of PC points on prescription, medication and other pharmacy or health care related products and services vary in each province. Other limitations may be imposed by prescription plans. Please see your pharmacy at a Participating Store to learn whether PC points can be earned or redeemed on these types of products and services and whether any limitations apply.
    Last edited by jlh; Fri, Dec 20th, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My offers included cases of Pepsi for 1400 pts each (it's on sale 3/$9.99) and tropicana juice for 1200 pts each (on sale for $2.88) so we're good for pepsi and orange juice for awhile LOL

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    I am having problem to redeem the points for gift cards lately, not sure why, and the help desk can't find issue either. Otherwise I would get gift cards and then use it to shop.
    Read my post top of last page ...

So basically, as far as I can tell, it's only PC cards that can not be acquired by redeeming previously earned pts. It's a head scratcher for sure.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I was able to redeem for PC cards in the past, and when I call PC plus, I've been told I should be able to redeem the cards, and I see some still able to redeem the cards. PC Plus wasn't sure why I can't redeem for the gift cards.

I see you redeemed for other gift cards, I will give it a try next time, don't want to keep building the points and not able to use easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Read my post top of last page ...

So basically, as far as I can tell, it's only PC cards that can not be acquired by redeeming previously earned pts. It's a head scratcher for sure.
    Last edited by jlh; Fri, Dec 20th, 2013 at 03:49 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re FREE CAMPBELL'S SOUP: Despite the weather here in S.Ont. I couldn't resist venturing out to my closest Zehrs store around noon, and luckily there was still plenty of stock and choice! Woot! These are the pricier ones that almost never go on sale, and each type has their own fancy sign with picture and description, at least at this store they do. So I loaded up, 86 in all (some of which will be donated to charity), grabbed two large Farmers Mkt Pumpkin Pies, that were $8.99 yesterday, $4.99 starting today + 2,000pts, so $2.99, and BB date not till Dec 27th. Add to that a few of the 920g Folgers Coffee @ $4.99 [Best price I think we'll see on those], and headed for the cash.

The soup cans were flying for sure, as she rang them all through, and no problem with pts.... all 90,000 of them (incl 4000 for the pies) were at the bottom of the cash register slip! Double Woot!!
    For the record, I didn't redeem any points on the transaction, and paid by CC
    Last edited by Pointsman; Fri, Dec 20th, 2013 at 07:52 PM.

Page 74 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Thread Information