Page 81 of 613 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I would so love your 1600 points for Nature Path cereal. My husband eats the cornflakes like they are going out of style and at $9.29 a bag it really hurts. Plus there are $1 off coupons on healthy essentials website.
    I think you mean healthyshopper's website...?

Silk
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Really annoyed with pc plus.... So all Lysol products have 5000 pts at the bottom of the shelf tags - one would assume that if you purchase that product, you get 5000 pts just like any other product that has pc pts bonus. Go to the register, none of the points come up after ringing in the transaction. Go to customer service, they adjust the points and credit it to me. Went back for some soap instead of cleaning products, now only some of the points are showing up. Went to customer service, now they are saying its 5000 per receipt. Went to another location, same deal. Now they are saying it is one time offer. I called pc plus. It turns out it is spend $15 in Lysol products and get 5000 pts. NO SIGNAGE of this anywhere!

Another mistake by them - this is false advertisement!
    Justa Sobriquet likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Mine sucks too.
    I got 10,000 WUB $50 and 20,000 WUB $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I go through the flyers every week and there is nothing on sale at Provigo or Loblaws and I don't do $50 or $100 shops. I do lost leaders sales. I shop mostly at Maxi where there are better deals.
    actually, I see your point When I made my "You're kidding right" comment, I'd just returned from RCSS, where wife and I had racked up just over $180 in Boxing Day Sale purchases. Would have topped it up to $200 with no problem, to double up on pts, if I'd had that bonus offer of 20,000 WUS $100 to play with, and get the $40 equivalent pts. *sigh*
    Oh well, we did get some amazing deals, like $39 for a really good ink jet printer, half price everything, including Christmas wrap, skin care, BlueRay DVDs, etc. I decided to redeem 160,000pts, rather than hammer the ol CC (again), so it was only $21 OOP ...not too bad of a Boxing Day outing.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Dec 29th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
    redfox, The_Scarecrow and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

just received this email at 6am today

3 Days Only! Get 20,000 pts for every $100 you spend.*

Load this offer now

Celebrate the end of 2013 with the last massive store-wide offer of the year! For 3 days only, you can earn $20 in rewards for every $100 you spend. Some restrictions apply. See below for details.

* Excludes milk. Offer available to registered PC Plus™ program members only. Offer must be loaded online to receive points. For every $100 spent before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location [excludes purchases of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated], you will earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Atlantic provinces and Quebec, offer valid from Dec. 29 to Dec. 31, 2013. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

All offers featured in this e-mail are valid only from December 29th - December 31st, 2013.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I got so excited that I might have gotten the same promo, just signed in and nope. It's not there. Bummer. I have to do a big shop today and was only going to Loblaws if I got a good promo. Guess I'll be going somewhere else. Instead I got a bunch of offers I'll never use (400pts on Trident Gum Multi Pack, 800pts Schneiders Deli Pork, 2000pts for Banana Boat Suncare, 200pts for Golden Mill bread, etc).
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post

Load this offer now

Celebrate the end of 2013 with the last massive store-wide offer of the year! For 3 days only, you can earn $20 in rewards for every $100 you spend. Some restrictions apply. See below for details.

* Excludes milk. Offer available to registered PC Plus™ program members only. Offer must be loaded online to receive points. For every $100 spent before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location [excludes purchases of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated], you will earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Atlantic provinces and Quebec, offer valid from Dec. 29 to Dec. 31, 2013. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

All offers featured in this e-mail are valid only from December 29th - December 31st, 2013.

I got it too! I will try to go check what they have on 50% clearance.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It excludes milk so I am guessing Atlantic members are getting it
    Insane likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Didn't get that one.

They really need to learn to give people more notice with these offers. Yesterday was Saturday and people probably already did all their shopping. I did and if they had dangled this in front of me, maybe I would've gone to Loblaws but I sure don't need to anymore now that I have all my food!

This isn't the first time they've done this either. It's one thing to be generous but what's the point if you don't give people the opportunity to take you up on generosity?

Load this offer now

r0c0upons and Justa Sobriquet like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    actually, I see your point When I made my "You're kidding right" comment, I'd just returned from RCSS, where wife and I had racked up just over $180 in Boxing Day Sale purchases. Would have topped it up to $200 with no problem, to double up on pts, if I'd had that bonus offer of 20,000 WUS $100 to play with, and get the $40 equivalent pts. *sigh*
    Oh well, we did get some amazing deals, like $39 for a really good ink jet printer, half price everything, including Christmas wrap, skin care, BlueRay DVDs, etc. I decided to redeem 160,000pts, rather than hammer the ol CC (again), so it was only $21 OOP ...not too bad of a Boxing Day outing.
    I find Provigo and Loblaws horribly expensive and they don't price match. That's why I can't find any good sales to make it to $50 or $100. It's easier getting to $50 at SDM with their Saturday only sale than at Provigo or Loblaws, as silly as it might sounds. I've also noticed that families don't shop together, either the mom or the dad and stores are not very busy. Maxi is under the Loblaws banner and they price match but not part of the PC Plus program. Everything is cheaper and they have more no tax days. It's also more busy because it's the whole family shopping and there are more produce and fresher. I find the Provigo and Loblaws produce limpy because people are not buying because it's expensive so it just sits there.
    It's like the Hygrade hotdog commercial, "fresher because more people eat them, and more people eat them because they are fresher"
    Last edited by couponmummy; Sun, Dec 29th, 2013 at 11:30 AM.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Didn't get that one.

They really need to learn to give people more notice with these offers. Yesterday was Saturday and people probably already did all their shopping. I did and if they had dangled this in front of me, maybe I would've gone to Loblaws but I sure don't need to anymore now that I have all my food!

This isn't the first time they've done this either. It's one thing to be generous but what's the point if you don't give people the opportunity to take you up on generosity?
    IKR!!! I did all of my weekly shopping yesterday- I did a SDM offer but I probably would have gone for this instead!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I didn't get, but it would be great for those who need to get finger foods and drinks for new years. I know thats what I would do with it if i had got it.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Has anyone gone shopping yet? I was wondering if they were able to get $100 in gift cards? Maybe they over looked this like last time?
    any info would be awesome!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Load this offer now

I got this one in my email too. To be honest, it's rare I spend $100 at Atlantic Superstore, I buy most of my groceries at Costco these days. Sobeys is a bit closer for the smaller orders in between, although I do find that Superstore's produce is better than Sobeys.
    Last edited by Zonny; Sun, Dec 29th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I wish I had gotten this offer, unfortunately I only got one for 6000 points when you spend $30. Better than nothing I guess

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I wish I had gotten this offer, unfortunately I only got one for 6000 points when you spend $30. Better than nothing I guess
    well its still a 20% discount, so the question is, does it double up in pts if you double your spending, in the same transaction? ie. Spend $60 and get 12,000pts
    Pretty sure the 20,000pts WUS $100 works that way? someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    My wife and I have separate accounts, and interestingly we both got this offer: 4,000pts For every $20 spent on books or magazines.
    She got a book there for me for Christmas, so I get why she got that offer, but not why I did? regardless, the way its worded, you can definitely double your spending and double your pts.
    So how was your offer worded? Just curious. thanks

Page 81 of 613 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast

Thread Information