User Tag List

Page 181 of 613 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I'm new to this. My offer was spend $50 and get 10,000 and I bought a bunch of things on sale that I needed and got the points. But I do have a question, do you not get points per $ spent? Is it just on the bonus points? I got 1400 points on 2 veggie lasagnas - incidentally, there was no sign saying there would be 700 bonus points for each of them - and the 10,000.

Also, for those who fuel up at Loblaws' gas pumps, is it a better deal to get the points or the 2 cents/liter coupon? I am leaning towards the points only because it's instant and you don't have to remember to use the coupons.
    1: if you are only a pcplus member them you only get the points for your personalized offers/ in store offers/ flyer offers etc. but if you are pcfinancial customer too then you get points for spending $$.

2: we always fill up our gas at rcss gas pump and i find pcpoints easier than to have a coupon because coupons have expiry dates on them but points dont have the expiry date.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

RCSS can be pricey for somethings but then I also find that somethings are cheaper at RCSS than they are at NF.
    What I try to do is price match to whatever store has the lowest price on what I have PC Plus offers for (as long as I need it). Then pair that up with coupons and you can really bring down the price. Then to top it off, if I'm lucky, I have CO51 or SnapSaves offer for those items too and save even more $$$.
    walkonby and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwis-mom View Post
    RCSS can be pricey for somethings but then I also find that somethings are cheaper at RCSS than they are at NF.
    What I try to do is price match to whatever store has the lowest price on what I have PC Plus offers for (as long as I need it). Then pair that up with coupons and you can really bring down the price. Then to top it off, if I'm lucky, I have CO51 or SnapSaves offer for those items too and save even more $$$.
    I also use CO51 but our RCSS price matches (and from the app) so that's how I benefit. Maybe yours does the same.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I had an offer for 200 points for every nestle chocolate bar purchased, including aero. There was also an instore offer for 500 points for every aero bubbles bar. Matched with the $0.97 sale at no frills and the $1 off coupon I got 12 free bars.

But wouldn't you know it that I didn't get the 200 points personal offer for each one. I had to put in a claim and I got my 2400 points awarded within 24 hours.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I'm thinking about switching my banking to PC plus for the debit card only because I'm disgusted with having to keep a minimum balance in my account and if not being charged through the behind for using my card. Plus there is the small added bonus of a few points for every $ spent.

My question though is, are any of you aware of any promotions currently on going if you switch cheuqing accounts to theirs? I obviously want to take advantage.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I'm thinking about switching my banking to PC plus for the debit card only because I'm disgusted with having to keep a minimum balance in my account and if not being charged through the behind for using my card. Plus there is the small added bonus of a few points for every $ spent.

My question though is, are any of you aware of any promotions currently on going if you switch cheuqing accounts to theirs? I obviously want to take advantage.
    Currently they have this promo http://www.pcfinancial.ca/debankify/ but it requires you to open both cheque and saving account (deposit 250$ in saving) and put your payroll direct deposit there before June 30. You will get back 150,000 points (=150$) and their promo interest rate until June 30 is 2.5% on either cheque or saving account balance.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I haven't been able to log into my account or my husband's account yesterday or this morning..........need to find out our new offers!!!!! Anyone else having trouble?

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I haven't been able to log into my account or my husband's account yesterday or this morning..........need to find out our new offers!!!!! Anyone else having trouble?
    Yes, I'm having the same problem
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

but i can still get updates on my smartphone
    my offers for next week won't be available until tomorrow morning but i can do everything else.
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Thu, May 22nd, 2014 at 07:12 AM.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Same here can't get in = PITA
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

mine's back up, not much new offers, but did get 5k pts WUB $20 Free From Meats

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Not working for me, and I didnt get the email either.... not impressed!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeMew View Post
    Currently they have this promo http://www.pcfinancial.ca/debankify/ but it requires you to open both cheque and saving account (deposit 250$ in saving) and put your payroll direct deposit there before June 30. You will get back 150,000 points (=150$) and their promo interest rate until June 30 is 2.5% on either cheque or saving account balance.
    Ugghhh! Unemployed so can't do payroll direct deposit Otherwise I would jump at this deal.

Also the PC website won't work for me either but I don't really care right now because my new offers don't get posted until tomorrow.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

the website is back up and running
    aussie likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

working now yay!! and Im happy again! lol got an offer buy $10 worth of pc nursing and feeding accessories, and get 2000 points! need to buy bottle liners!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Thread Information