Page 84 of 613 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Well the BIG Pepperidge Farms Cookie and Cracker Chips Boxing Week Giveaway concluded with the expiry of the ad (see graphic), on Saturday; anyone trying for this Freebie found out that to get the 2500pts required CS intervention, and we were told the ad was in error. I believe some folks were not granted their extra pts (2500 vs 300) per item, but most were given "Goodwill" pts to make up the difference.

NEWS FLASH: just over to our RCSS this morning, and would you believe the cookies are still yielding 2500pts, but this time with a legitimate shelf sticker that shows these points in the bottom rt corner. There is a limit of (8) now in effect ... no sign, but all the cashiers are aware, or should be. There was plenty of inventory, btw, so I grabbed my (8) all of which is going to a family we're close to who don't have two nickels to rub together, and are expecting twins! Yikes!
    NOTE: Does NOT apply to the Cracker chips.
    Thanks for letting us know about the cookies---will go pick up a few more tomorrow

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some stores still have signs up saying it is an error so I think it may be a YMMV
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Some stores still have signs up saying it is an error so I think it may be a YMMV
    what is ymmv?

was at a store yesterday that had the sign up earlier in the week saying it was mistake and yesterday they were giving the pobts

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    what is ymmv?

was at a store yesterday that had the sign up earlier in the week saying it was mistake and yesterday they were giving the pobts
    ymmv = your mileage (results) may vary - IE. It depends on each individual location.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    what is ymmv?

It means Your Mileage May Vary....meaning that it might not be at your local store.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    what is ymmv?

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

My store did not have those cookies, I checked everywhere and asked the store too. So no go for me. Lysol toilet cleaners were $1.97 with 5000 points sticker at the bottom. Picked up green and blue one but none gave any pooints. Called the CS person at self-checkout to remove them but he said I am getting points for them. After I finished the transaction, I simply returned them at customer service as I got points for buying cucumber and kale 400 and 600 points and that was it. I can't seem to remember my offers when I go to store so nothing else gave me points. One of my offers says 600 points "Campbell's Soup or Broth 480 - 900 mL, V8, Gardennay, or Broth" but not sure it will apply on those small soup cans. They all expire today though.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have a habit of taking a picture of the shelf tags now just in case I don't get the points. I take it to cs and tell them. They will usually honour it. In the Lysol so called promo, there is no signage and the points are listed like any other product that has pc points.
    Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    My store did not have those cookies, I checked everywhere and asked the store too. So no go for me. Lysol toilet cleaners were $1.97 with 5000 points sticker at the bottom. Picked up green and blue one but none gave any pooints. Called the CS person at self-checkout to remove them but he said I am getting points for them. After I finished the transaction, I simply returned them at customer service as I got points for buying cucumber and kale 400 and 600 points and that was it. I can't seem to remember my offers when I go to store so nothing else gave me points. One of my offers says 600 points "Campbell's Soup or Broth 480 - 900 mL, V8, Gardennay, or Broth" but not sure it will apply on those small soup cans. They all expire today though.
    acosta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I usually get my offers on Fridays but today I used my card and noticed I had two more offers.
    1) 500 pts.PC Decadent Enrobed Chocolate Chip Cookies
    ) 2000 pts for every $10 spent on packaged salads, fresh cut fruit or veggies or refrigerated dips.

Good until Jan 9th
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Bonus Offers

500 pts.PC Decadent Enrobed Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Loaded
    Question. If you have for example to cookie offer of 500pts and then in the store on the shelf it says 1000pts offer do you get 1500 or only the 500 loaded as your personal offers?
    You should get both digital offer and in-store offer points.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I think you get what is in your account, at least based on my experience. I bought cucumber before loading offer in my account and got 300 points. Then I loaded the offer and bought cucumber again and this time got 400 points even though store still had store offer for 300 points offer up (should have gotten 300+400 if both add up). But I think I have read other posts where people have gotten both added up.

I got this cookie offer for 500 points. They are on for $1 and I bought 3 of them which gave me 1500 points. I happen to recall seeing store offer for 200 points too but thought might be a different size.

Thanks, Meeks for the tip. My store some times like to fight back but will give it a try next time.
    Meeeks85 likes this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I usually get my offers on Fridays but today I used my card and noticed I had two more offers.
    1) 500 pts.PC Decadent Enrobed Chocolate Chip Cookies
    ) 2000 pts for every $10 spent on packaged salads, fresh cut fruit or veggies or refrigerated dips.

Good until Jan 9th
    That is what I got too with a third one for 10,000 points with $50 purchase.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The PC Plus app has got really slow lately, it seems to spin for ages when loading offers - a real pain when I am shopping
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping to get the 1600 offer of mine and the 1500 in store on some Dove bodywash but only got my loaded ones

Page 84 of 613 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast

Thread Information