User Tag List

Page 86 of 613 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Renee's is also featured on this week's CO51 deals, $2 I think. Combine this with a coupon or use it alone, and it makes for a pretty good deal
    Pointsman likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been reading the PC thread and I'm a little confused. I got this offer "Spend $50 and get 10 000 points". As I want to use my FPCs, my question is: Can I use my FPCs for let's say $35 and buy some groceries with no coupon for let's say $20 brigning my total to $55 (but I will pay only $20 and the taxes).

Will I get the 10 000 points????

Any help will be really apprecited. Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone, and since I'm just now starting to take a serious look at the value of couponing, the scan zone link is much appreciated.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Renee's is also featured on this week's CO51 deals, $2 I think. Combine this with a coupon or use it alone, and it makes for a pretty good deal

CO51 deals ? Sorry, my 'newbie couponing brain' is trying to get beamed up quickly, but lots of acronyms yet to learn! I'm betting there is a link somewhere in here for that?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    CO51 deals ? Sorry, my 'newbie couponing brain' is trying to get beamed up quickly, but lots of acronyms yet to learn! I'm betting there is a link somewhere in here for that?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/375282-...-2-8-a-canada/

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Praise for just having 4 offers this week and none for lettuce!

4000pts for every $20 in magazines (well, I'll buy ONE)
    400 pts for PC Sparkling Juice (if it's still $1.99, that will be done)
    400 pts for PC Blue Menu ready to serve soup
    6000pts when I spend $30 (not happening this week)
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Liliflower View Post
    I've been reading the PC thread and I'm a little confused. I got this offer "Spend $50 and get 10 000 points". As I want to use my FPCs, my question is: Can I use my FPCs for let's say $35 and buy some groceries with no coupon for let's say $20 brigning my total to $55 (but I will pay only $20 and the taxes).

Will I get the 10 000 points????

Any help will be really apprecited. Thanks
    According to their rules, no but most people have received the points. The only issue is when the deal doesnt work and if you have to contact them they will refuse the points

From my experience only coupon zone coupons have reduced my total
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Checkout51 is a rebate app, they have offers for certain products each week. There are a few others, snapsaves, cartsmart etc but C51 is the best run and most reliable in my experience
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    According to their rules, no but most people have received the points. The only issue is when the deal doesnt work and if you have to contact them they will refuse the points

From my experience only coupon zone coupons have reduced my total
    Many thanks FallenPixels

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Cata, and also FP, for the comment re Checkout51; I followed the link, found the Renees reference, then logged onto Websaver, found the Renees Coupon link, then on to Facebook, gave then the required 'Like' but then was warned via popup, that Renees would be given access to my FB Friends list!! That's a Big Red to me, so I aborted the coupon hunt. I don't need the $1.50 savings that bad!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Pointsman, after you give access on FB as you described above, get your coupon, unlike the page, then remove the app. I do that all the time for coupons and contests.
    luckbealady likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Pointsman, after you give access on FB as you described above, get your coupon, unlike the page, then remove the app. I do that all the time for coupons and contests.
    Often they save all your details into a database once you give the app permission so while this stops their posts showing in your feed, they still have access to whatever data you agreed
    ~ ~ ~

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Create an account just for couponing. No real friends to give info about. I feel uneasy about all the sketchy companies my "friends" have given my info to, but most likely it's just age groups and geography
    Thanks Cata, and also FP, for the comment re Checkout51; I followed the link, found the Renees reference, then logged onto Websaver, found the Renees Coupon link, then on to Facebook, gave then the required 'Like' but then was warned via popup, that Renees would be given access to my FB Friends list!! That's a Big Red to me, so I aborted the coupon hunt. I don't need the $1.50 savings that bad!
    Snow In Summer likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got 1000 pts on powerade. Powerade also happens to be on for $1 this week. I know they say that they reserve the right to limit quantities, but has anybody here had them do it when it comes to your personal offers?

edit: never mind, the sale is on single bottles and the offer is on 6 packs. I thought it seemed too good to be true
    Last edited by sun_shine; Fri, Jan 3rd, 2014 at 03:35 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I haven't been getting any good offers. Ugggg...spent 85.00 at independent today, took advantage of dollar days and got a lousy 1200 pts. I wish they would send me a 10,000 wus 50.00 or something...jeesh...

Page 86 of 613 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast

Thread Information