User Tag List

Page 184 of 613 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"8,000 pts For every $40 spent on Toys"

Why this was in my offers this week is beyond me! I have never bought toys from Loblaws.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

was going to use the "free from" meats offer. ALL the "free from" meats expire tomorrow! So I was like fine I'll try the "free from" frozen bison burgers. Did the self checkout and the 10,000pts did not show up for them so I told the girl I didn't want them. I checked the offer when I got back home and it says it applies to frozen and fresh. they should change it to just borderline rotten! Not happy with superstore today
    Ciel, walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a surprise email from PC plus last night adding 10000 points from an inquiry made in january . I had given up long ago never expecting to see these points. They apologized saying there was a backlog. Yeah finally got the points owed!
    Silk, Dee09, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    was going to use the "free from" meats offer. ALL the "free from" meats expire tomorrow! So I was like fine I'll try the "free from" frozen bison burgers. Did the self checkout and the 10,000pts did not show up for them so I told the girl I didn't want them. I checked the offer when I got back home and it says it applies to frozen and fresh. they should change it to just borderline rotten! Not happy with superstore today
    What an awful thing to have happen. I'd be rather p*ssed too. 10,000 points - that's a lot!

On the other hand....thank you for posting; I was going to go to the RCSS for this offer. Won't bother now. Hope you have a great weekend to make-up for this. Go outside and smell some flowers, maybe? Something that will make you smile and forget about that mean ol' dementor RCSS.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Kiddie type foods like drink mix, chicken nuggets, KD, etc. trigger that offer.
    Thanks, lecale! That helps explain things. (I do like the occasional KD when I need comfort food.)
    Ciel and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm on a anti Superstore kick because it takes forever to get through the check out, even longer if you price match and the quality of their produce is getting really bad(which is the majority of my shopping and what I always end up price matching).
    About the long lines, shop when everybody else is not shopping or ask why some of the check outs are closed. The computer determines how many cashiers based on the last week's shopping volume. But the customer service manager can add a cashier temporarily or add some baggers temporarily.

About the quality of the produce, ask the produce manager what can be done and tell him/her that you saw better produce at the local No Frills. If no satisfaction, take it to head office -- they want to keep you as a customer.

Since you are forking out the money, they should make customers happy -- especially with simple easy fixes.
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got the spend $20 on Free From and get 5000 points. I bought the frozen Free From Angus burgers $12.98 and 3 packs Free From Banger sausages $9.01 ($12.87 with 30% off).

All items are showing as meat on my receipt, but I didn't get the points. I asked in store if the 30% off would make a difference and I was told that as long as the dollar value after the discount was over $20 I would still get the points.

I have just put in another inquiry
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had spend" $75.00 (before coupons, taxes, and redemptions) and receive 7500 bonus points." My pre-tax after coupons was $70.61 and I got the 7500 bonus points. It took me a lot of staring at the receipt to see why I got them and I finally figured it out. I had $34.48 in coupons but the cashier is only allowed to key in (looks like 2) before calling for an override. She rang in my whole order (checking each coupon with corresponding products) and then called someone over. The 7500 bonus was printed on the receipt before they took off the remaining $32.98 in coupons. WOOHOO!! It was also no-tax day and saved $7.08 in taxes!!! ( my bill says I saved 37% but it is way more because I PM'd so may products. I would love to put a pic of my groceries as well as the receipt but I am not that computer literate yet....lol
    Silk, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    About the long lines, shop when everybody else is not shopping or ask why some of the check outs are closed. The computer determines how many cashiers based on the last week's shopping volume. But the customer service manager can add a cashier temporarily or add some baggers temporarily.

About the quality of the produce, ask the produce manager what can be done and tell him/her that you saw better produce at the local No Frills. If no satisfaction, take it to head office -- they want to keep you as a customer.

Since you are forking out the money, they should make customers happy -- especially with simple easy fixes.
    I shop Monday or Tuesday mornings usually around 9:30, its never busy but there's usually only 1 cashier open, sometimes they'll open up a second one, but rarely. I have actually called the manager and complained about this, produce quality and lack of stock(how can a store on a regular Tuesday NOT have bananas, peppers, blueberries or strawberries? The berries I get somewhat but bananas?), and its the same old thing. Maybe I'll try head office.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Their override limit is $10 . Try to give them the smallest value coupons first (50 cents/75 cents) so they can process as much as possible before having to call the supervisor (otherwise the supervisor will have to key in a code for every single coupon and it takes forever)

Quote Originally Posted by LunchLady View Post
    I had spend" $75.00 (before coupons, taxes, and redemptions) and receive 7500 bonus points." My pre-tax after coupons was $70.61 and I got the 7500 bonus points. It took me a lot of staring at the receipt to see why I got them and I finally figured it out. I had $34.48 in coupons but the cashier is only allowed to key in (looks like 2) before calling for an override. She rang in my whole order (checking each coupon with corresponding products) and then called someone over. The 7500 bonus was printed on the receipt before they took off the remaining $32.98 in coupons. WOOHOO!! It was also no-tax day and saved $7.08 in taxes!!! ( my bill says I saved 37% but it is way more because I PM'd so may products. I would love to put a pic of my groceries as well as the receipt but I am not that computer literate yet....lol
    Silk, Ciel and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Their override limit is $10 . Try to give them the smallest value coupons first (50 cents/75 cents) so they can process as much as possible before having to call the supervisor (otherwise the supervisor will have to key in a code for every single coupon and it takes forever)
    Good idea, I never really thought about this.

Usually they want to call the CSM immediately when it tells them they can't enter the coupon but I always suggest waiting until the end because I usually have lots more coupons and then the CSM isn't standing there while the cashier processes the whole order because its already been done. I still hand over each coupon as they scan the product though so they can double check its applicable.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The supervisor just totaled most of them together.... She did -$23.00 -$3.98 -$5.00 and then -$1.00
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I had "4000 pts for every $40 spent" and I had already planned on getting some hanging baskets from the garden centre, so that worked out great!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Ya, I did groceries a day early this week to use hubby's card as he had an offer for 4000pts for every $40. He didn't get the points, so I submitted an inquiry. Turns out the offer expired earlier than the others. So I apparently missed it. My own fault for not checking the offer date though.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Thread Information