User Tag List

Page 105 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    Is there a limit for how many points you can earn on one transaction?

Because I purchased 10 Classico sauce jars... And each was supposed to come with 500 points. But, in the end I only got 4500 points, not 5000.

Can someone please explain why this happened?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
    There shouldn't be a limit, so this one is hard to explain. Since Nov. when program introduced in S.Ont. I bought multiples of many items, including 'dozens' in some cases. eg. pizza, soup, cookies n cracker chips, and in all instances I received the indicated pts for every item. All I can suggest is send in a pts inquiry quoting your receipt transaction#
    This is likely a one-of glitch, and if the missing 500pts [=$0.50] is bugging you, then you'll feel better to get the correct total pts.
    btw, I love Classico sauces; wish I would've had that offer as I need some, and they were on for $2.00 somewhere last couple weeks I believe.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    There shouldn't be a limit, so this one is hard to explain. Since Nov. when program introduced in S.Ont. I bought multiples of many items, including 'dozens' in some cases. eg. pizza, soup, cookies n cracker chips, and in all instances I received the indicated pts for every item. All I can suggest is send in a pts inquiry quoting your receipt transaction#
    This is likely a one-of glitch, and if the missing 500pts [=$0.50] is bugging you, then you'll feel better to get the correct total pts.
    btw, I love Classico sauces; wish I would've had that offer as I need some, and they were on for $2.00 somewhere last couple weeks I believe.
    Yes. The program does have some glitches sometimes. We have also logged in to PC Plus account and requested missing points, using the receipt and transaction#.

Hope they will have some awesome points offers in the next flyer.
    Pointsman likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Remember to check your offer before you purchase, many of my offers are limited to one! You can buy more, but no points. I am not getting very many offers, so limiting some to one is limiting my shopping with Your Independent. In my area, it is the only store accepting the PCPlus program.
    Personal offers are limited to one use in the sense of one transaction, not limited to one item. So if someone buys six of the same item in one transaction, the person gets the points for the six items. But if bought over multiple transactions, won't get points each time. I have not had any personal offer that were limited to one item.

Here is the wording from the offers:
    "Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack."
    Silk, walkonby and BC Gal like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Yes, they were on sale at Freshco for $2, so I PMed and got my extra points. I am Italian, so we use homemade sauce for our pasta. But we also make A LOT of homemade pizza. If we used our homemade sauce for our pizza, we would have no homemade sauce left over by the end of the year!!!! And what a scary thought that would be!!

The Classico tastes pretty good considering it is not homemade. On the pizza, I can't even tell the difference lol...

I am not sure where I go for the points inquiry process, but I am definitely going to do that.... Anyone have a link?!

Thank you so much!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    Yes, they were on sale at Freshco for $2, so I PMed and got my extra points. I am Italian, so we use homemade sauce for our pasta. But we also make A LOT of homemade pizza. If we used our homemade sauce for our pizza, we would have no homemade sauce left over by the end of the year!!!! And what a scary thought that would be!!

The Classico tastes pretty good considering it is not homemade. On the pizza, I can't even tell the difference lol...

I am not sure where I go for the points inquiry process, but I am definitely going to do that.... Anyone have a link?!

Thank you so much!!!!
    lucky you ... I grew up in a city with a huge Italian population, among them some friends who made sure I got a sampling of some Great homemade pasta and sauce that 'Mama' would put together.

Points Inquiry can be found when you login, click on My Account, then in the bottom right under 'Transactions' are View All Transactions, and below that is Points Inquiry. ​ a popup appears where you can enter your information. hope that helps
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Jan 21st, 2014 at 10:06 AM.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just got back from RCSS and after buying $30.35 in Lysol toilet cleaners ($1.99-$3.57) I got 50,000 points that were manually added at CS since it didn't do it automatically even though the shelf tags said 5000 points (glad I snapped a pic of it`) Now off to do the MIR

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Crappy offers this week! I'm starting to doubt their ability to track our purchases lol. I don't think I'll use anything this week, but we'll see
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    Crappy offers this week! I'm starting to doubt their ability to track our purchases lol. I don't think I'll use anything this week, but we'll see
    Try not shopping there this week and see what you get next week. My offers weren't good last week so I shopped in WalMart. This week my offers are mainly stuff I'd be buying anyway!
    harbie, nessa23 and torontogal12 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

didnt get much for offers this week either.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I spent alot for myself last week and was hoping to get a big bonus offer, I got the usual offers plus an extra bonus offer for 6,000 pts for $30 spent on in the Natural foods section which I will try to spend but don't think I will.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good variety of offers for me for next week, just depends upon what's in the flyer...

Just product offers.
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I'm quite excited about my offers. I have the Cadbury deal, plus points when I buy each bar, 500 points wub coke products (2L on sale .99, yayyy!), 200 points for each $1.00 fresh beef/pork, cukes, and lots more. There was even one for old el Paso salsa (great with the bogo printable). This is my first week that I really liked my offers, other than previously getting the 10000 points wus $50.00. I feel so guilty for loving PC plus so much, as my husband works for Sobeys, lol!
    Last edited by Mich649; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: wrong point value

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the personal offer for 10000 points wus $50.00.
    I spent $70, but I redeemed $40 worth of points, so my offer did not work.
    I read that redeeming does not effect gaining points, but this is not correct.
    Has anyone had the same or different experience.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just got 4 crappy things ( offers ) today, which I did not load. lwhen did I ever buy chocolate from them?? I dunno, maybe these are 4 extra things sent separate because usually my offers come Friday?? I'll give it another day.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If PC actually wants you to use the offers, shouldn't it email you about them and not have them mysteriously appear in your account? Went in my account today and found a new offer of 6,000 points For every $30 spent in the Natural Food Department. I don't get new offers until Fridays so normally I wouldn't have gone in the account until tomorrow. Just silence from them on a good offer.

Had they emailed me to let me know, I would've used it. But they didn't email so I spent about that much in the natural food dept at SDM yesterday and about $40 more on Well.ca this morning. Won't need any more for a while.

I WANT to like this program. I know it is a good program, but between this and having to claim missing points on literally every transaction, it is testing my patience.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Jan 23rd, 2014 at 12:54 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 105 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Thread Information