User Tag List

Page 124 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I usually check my offers almost every day in case there are any surprises. Was shopping anyway today and knew I was buying a lot of produce so had no problem getting to $100. I had a very nice cashier who checked my subtotal for me. The guy bagging my groceries said he got that offer too.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I've not received this bonus email offer. I also get the Friday new load offers by email mid Saturday. A full day AFTER I've already loaded them myself.

If it weren't for this post on here I would not have known about this.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I bought various quantities of Seven items on my weekly offers list, and got a total of 13,000pts; however One of those items, 2 packs of Old Mill Bagels did not receive the expected 400pts each. I had pm'd this item to get it for $1.50ea, so was going to ignore the missed pts, that would lower the net cost to $1.10, but decided to submit a pts inquiry ... only the 2nd time doing this ... and within two hours, I got an email back to advise my account had been credited. I know its unfortunate that the pts were not awarded in the first place, but you can't get much better CS than what I got, to correct that error.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Today I bought various quantities of Seven items on my weekly offers list, and got a total of 13,000pts; however One of those items, 2 packs of Old Mill Bagels did not receive the expected 400pts each. I had pm'd this item to get it for $1.50ea, so was going to ignore the missed pts, that would lower the net cost to $1.10, but decided to submit a pts inquiry ... only the 2nd time doing this ... and within two hours, I got an email back to advise my account had been credited. I know its unfortunate that the pts were not awarded in the first place, but you can't get much better CS than what I got, to correct that error.
    I also had that issue on Old Mill bagels today... I bought 4 bags and only got the points on 2 bags Called them and they added them right away. All of them had the 50% off stickers (bought them at Loblaws, so $1.99 each, sale price) so I ended up paying $1 each and getting 400 points.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Sigh. I never buy lunchables. But they are still on for $1.99 at my store. And with in store BP and my loaded BP 1,200 points per pack is too good to pass up. So guess I'm going to pick up another 10/20 of them.
    My boyfriend and all the kids love them so they done all go to DS lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    r0c0upons likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i got some interesting bonus offers....

5000 wus $20 on health and beauty
    5000 wus $20 on PC cooking school (!!)
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

smart of you to do that, but I think it's pretty ridiculous that you even have to check your account everyday. They shouldn't make it this hard to participate in their program
    Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    I usually check my offers almost every day in case there are any surprises. Was shopping anyway today and knew I was buying a lot of produce so had no problem getting to $100. I had a very nice cashier who checked my subtotal for me. The guy bagging my groceries said he got that offer too.
    Crochetlady and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I started doing that after I found an offer too late to use it.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had sooo many issues with pc plus and missing points, I am not sure they get how frustrating it is. Near christmas I had spend $100 get 20,000 ..went thru the til, points didn't show, cashier said no biggy just call....a month later they reply saying they cannot find that offer....what?! Many other items are missing every week....hello target! goodbye fortinos!
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got 500 PC points personal offer for Goldfish. There is a 300 in-store points in Provigo/Loblaws flyer selling for 2.49. And I have $1 WUB2 Goldfish.
    1.19 each
    lotsasavings, Ciel, dizzyb and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cash register had to be rebooted after I paid. Waited for my receipt, and noticed no points were awarded. A quick e-mail to them, and they had credited my account. I was very happy with the customer service on this request. I was worried I would have to go to the trouble of scanning the receipt or something. It won't stop me from shopping there!
    Crochetlady, Ciel, dizzyb and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    Cash register had to be rebooted after I paid. Waited for my receipt, and noticed no points were awarded. A quick e-mail to them, and they had credited my account. I was very happy with the customer service on this request. I was worried I would have to go to the trouble of scanning the receipt or something. It won't stop me from shopping there!
    I also had the till crash but it was when I scanned my PC MasterCard (my points are linked to it) but not only did I have wait for the reboot I also had to finish scanning my items, head to customer service with my suspended transaction, manually account for all the points I was owed(including the in store shelf ones which I'm thankful I snapped a pic of the shef), they had to manually add them, and then finally pay for the purchase! They said it always happens now when you have a PC financial card to scan for your points what a pain! To top it off they ended up not adding 3,800 points. Time for another inquiry

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I also had the till crash but it was when I scanned my PC MasterCard (my points are linked to it) but not only did I have wait for the reboot I also had to finish scanning my items, head to customer service with my suspended transaction, manually account for all the points I was owed(including the in store shelf ones which I'm thankful I snapped a pic of the shef), they had to manually add them, and then finally pay for the purchase! They said it always happens now when you have a PC financial card to scan for your points what a pain! To top it off they ended up not adding 3,800 points. Time for another inquiry
    Oh crap. Don't tell me that. Maybe I'll make the cashier scan the card right at the beginning when I go shopping.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Page 124 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Thread Information