User Tag List

Page 161 of 613 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

If you're into pickles (or in a pickle!!) Loblaws has the perfect PC Plus Pickle point offer this week!!

$1.99

PC Pickles or No Name Sauerkraut or Gherkins

selected varieties 1 L 150 pts

Offer valid until April 10th, 2014

This is the big 1 Litre jar...so only for serious pickle people!!

picklepants
    beecameron and Rubialoca like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I experienced a real piss-off this week. Initially, I was receiving 200 pts for every jar of baby food ($0.98 per jar reg price). THEN, it got reduced to 100 pts. I was still buying them at Sueprstore, because this still makes them 10 cents cheaper than elsewhere. This week (keep in mind I buy these EVERY week at 0.98 per jar since the program started), go to ring them in, and find they have increased the price per bottle this week going forward to $1.09 per bottle. Which means, since the reduced my pts to 100, and increase the price by 11 cents, I am no logner saving a damn thing and drove across town for no good reason. I was so mad. So I am pretty sure at this point that they must be slowly increasing prices of everything to cover any regular points offers they give people. Sneaky jerks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^ Also beware of decreased sizing WITH increased pricing
    It's being done ever so gradually that you barely notice it.
    walkonby, bdkmosher and beecameron like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And they think we don't notice....
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great board. I enjoyed reading it. A lot of good info. Thanks.
    Mich649 likes this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    I experienced a real piss-off this week. Initially, I was receiving 200 pts for every jar of baby food ($0.98 per jar reg price). THEN, it got reduced to 100 pts. I was still buying them at Sueprstore, because this still makes them 10 cents cheaper than elsewhere. This week (keep in mind I buy these EVERY week at 0.98 per jar since the program started), go to ring them in, and find they have increased the price per bottle this week going forward to $1.09 per bottle. Which means, since the reduced my pts to 100, and increase the price by 11 cents, I am no logner saving a damn thing and drove across town for no good reason. I was so mad. So I am pretty sure at this point that they must be slowly increasing prices of everything to cover any regular points offers they give people. Sneaky jerks.
    For alot of businesses, March is the last month of their business year, so the first week of April you will see alot of price changes. Still sucks....I notice the PC plus offers getting smaller, too. They would get alot more people interested and hooked if they kept them higher like when they first started. I have started shopping other places for better deals, and only get a few things at the SS (Iwork next door, so it is a little more convenient, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there).
    lecale and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    ^^ Also beware of decreased sizing WITH increased pricing
    It's being done ever so gradually that you barely notice it.
    noticed that with bacon - ?maple leaf ? schneider?
    it was advertised in walmart flyer on sale, can't remember the price and went to price match at rcss. but walmart bacon was 375 gm not usual 500 gm.
    a couple of weeks later, spotted the 375 gm size packs in the rcss mixed in with the 500gm packs.... all for the same price?! now the rcss is back to 500 gm size.

schneider mini sizzlers used to be in packs of 18... redid their packs down to 12 - price still the same. "new convenient size" hah!

just to show my age - does anyone else remember when windshield wipers were sold in pairs?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Loblaws actually pushed me to the point where I left all my groceries and walked away. I don't think I've ever done that before. Ever. But made sure to tell the manager why.

I'm tired of going shopping only to have the shelves bare. The final straw was them advertising something and they don't even have a spot for it on the shelf. In the flyer but the store doesn't even sell it!! Are you kidding me?

And when I told the customer service desk guy about their non-functionoal points program, he smiled. I said "you get a lot of complaints about this don't you?"

He just nodded.

We're not the only ones, SCs!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Really hoping for a decent sale next week with GOOD offers. lol.

I'm sitting at 46,000 points and I'm going to redeem at 50,000 points. It seems like I get the best point offers when I barely have any points so I'll just keep redeeming when I get to 50,000. Hope that works! lol
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Loblaws actually pushed me to the point where I left all my groceries and walked away. I don't think I've ever done that before. Ever. But made sure to tell the manager why.

I'm tired of going shopping only to have the shelves bare. The final straw was them advertising something and they don't even have a spot for it on the shelf. In the flyer but the store doesn't even sell it!! Are you kidding me?

And when I told the customer service desk guy about their non-functionoal points program, he smiled. I said "you get a lot of complaints about this don't you?"

He just nodded.

We're not the only ones, SCs!
    omg....sounds so familiar.....looks like I had been thou the same.....now, nothing can bring me back there, all except for just picking some coupons off their CZ

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Oh PC Plus points, sometimes you are so funny...just sent in a points inquiry for Deli meat personal offer of Get 200 pts. for each $1 you spend and guess which offer was highlighted on my sidebar when I signed back in this afternoon?

On a happy note, the Ziggy's ham and cheese sammy served with my points pickles was delish!!

baggypants
    heartgirl99 likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Got a really good offer to go with a sale this week. The 400-500 Cracker Barrell cheese bars are $4.48 and I got an offer for 1000 each making them only $3.48. Will be stocking up with this one.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I got a really good deal this week for matching two different deals together.

200 pts for $1 on fresh beef
    5000 pts for $30 spend on any meat

So if I buy $30 of beef (for the freezer, etc) I will get 11,000 points. That's a 37% return. Now off to the flyer to see if they have any good beef deals.
    walkonby, Mich649 and tccl21 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    I got a really good deal this week for matching two different deals together.

200 pts for $1 on fresh beef
    5000 pts for $30 spend on any meat

So if I buy $30 of beef (for the freezer, etc) I will get 11,000 points. That's a 37% return. Now off to the flyer to see if they have any good beef deals.
    I rec'd the same offers!! Quite happy with these, though I only rec'd 5 other offers this week...

200 points/$1.oo fresh beef
    200 points Nestle chocolate bars (on a diet )
    200 points Minute Maid frozen punch
    600 points Lean Cuisine frozen entrees/panini
    200 points no name canned veg.
    1000 points family size Kraft peanut butter
    5000 points/$30.00 fresh,processed,frozen,boxed, etc. meats excluding deli

I usually have a banana, tomato and cucumber offer and did buy these last week , but I am very pleased with the meat offer. Hotdogs should be included in this as processed meat......I thought about buying the Larsens on the 3 day sale........hopefully we get some bbq weather SOON!!!!!!(Lol!)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Ok so I have been fortunate enough to have awesome offers since this program joined, so since many of you have been getting crappy offers I decided to test a theory out - for the last 2 weeks I have LOADED all my offers but did NOT buy the majority of them even though I really really wanted to as there was some good offers on the stuff I buy every week, but I still shopped as normal

This week I have BRAND NEW offers I have never seen before

600pts Raspberries
    200pts for every $1 spent on Apples
    400pts Cucumbers
    600pts Quaker Instant Oatmeal **NEW**
    600pts Deli World Buns **NEW**
    800pts Swanson Skillet Meals **NEW**
    1400pts Delmonte Frozen Fruit Bars **NEW**
    400pts Kool-Aid Jammers **NEW**
    700pts Renees Dip **NEW**
    1000pts Nestea or Good House Drink Crystals **NEW**
    1000pts Nesquik Syrup **NEW**
    400pts Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste **NEW**
    600pts Palmolive Dish Soap **NEW**
    600pts Smuckers Jam **NEW**
    Silk, Ciel, lecale and 2 others like this.

Thread Information