User Tag List

Page 188 of 613 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I redeemed all my points today-$220 worth (I had spent $30 earlier on in the week). Bought gift cards first (which the cashier struggled to do, she was using the wrong button I guess). Then bought my groceries so I could get all my points. I got 6000pts and in the end paid......$28 for a week's worth of groceries!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I got 800 pts for blueberries, 200 pts for $1 in pork, both I'll be using. Then a bunch of offers I won't use.

I did get the 600 pts for Kool-Aid singles again though. Hmmmmm. PC Plus you're killing me here! I have more than enough Kool-Aid for all Summer and then some, enough packets for DD's end of year class gift and I gave a bunch away - BUT it's such a good deal! lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

heartgirl99 ... I have VERY similar offers to you, and I'd say probably the BEST ever personal offers for me.
    My bonus offer is 5,000pts for every $50 spent, so a little better flexibility there. Also got 2,000pts on Sponge Towels select-a-size 6packs which we use a ton of, and I have good inventory, BUT with a $3.99 price match + the points, I'll definitely find space to stack some more of these. $1.99 vs $7.97 (ave reg shelf price) = 75% off. For those that have $1 coupons (which I don't) this deal would be even sweeter.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

A few good point offers for me this week and on something I'm finally out of! Old mill English muffins. 400 per $1 spent. They are on for $1 and get bonus 100 instore points. Will be a great deal if I can find on reduced rack And spend $40 get 4000 points so will be price matching all my shopping for there for sure. Will redeem points for GC's too I think and use them. Don't want to sit on points anymore and I have way too many to lose.
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I redeemed all my points today-$220 worth (I had spent $30 earlier on in the week). Bought gift cards first (which the cashier struggled to do, she was using the wrong button I guess). Then bought my groceries so I could get all my points. I got 6000pts and in the end paid......$28 for a week's worth of groceries!
    Can you give some insight here? You bought Loblaws gift cards and that helped your points how? I am still trying to get my head around all this!
    Insane and Shwa Girl like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Can you give some insight here? You bought Loblaws gift cards and that helped your points how? I am still trying to get my head around all this!
    PC Plus won't allow you to use your PC Plus card to both earn points and redeem points in the same transaction.
    Buying President's Choice gift cards, with PC points already in your account, allows you to earn and redeem in the same transaction.
    The PC gift cards are the form of payment, so the points system will allow you to earn the extra points offered by PC Plus.

I
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, May 30th, 2014 at 06:53 PM.
    heartgirl99, musique and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    PC Plus won't allow you to use your PC Plus card to both earn points and redeem points in the same transaction.
    Buying President's Choice gift cards, with PC points already in your out, allows you to earn and redeem in the same transaction.
    The PC gift cards are the form of payment, so the points system will allow you to earn the extra points offered by PC Plus.

I
    Buying PC gift cards or can you redeem them with points?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    heartgirl99 ... I have VERY similar offers to you, and I'd say probably the BEST ever personal offers for me.
    My bonus offer is 5,000pts for every $50 spent, so a little better flexibility there. Also got 2,000pts on Sponge Towels select-a-size 6packs which we use a ton of, and I have good inventory, BUT with a $3.99 price match + the points, I'll definitely find space to stack some more of these. $1.99 vs $7.97 (ave reg shelf price) = 75% off. For those that have $1 coupons (which I don't) this deal would be even sweeter.
    Hi you two! I got a bonus of spend $100.00 get 10,000 points, but check the details on yours, my offer expires June 1st!!
    I mean that is hardly fair when the other offers run until June 5th?? Glad I checked the details on line today.
    musique and torontogal12 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Hi you two! I got a bonus of spend $100.00 get 10,000 points, but check the details on yours, my offer expires June 1st!!
    I mean that is hardly fair when the other offers run until June 5th?? Glad I checked the details on line today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I had actually clicked on my offer to read the details, but had not noticed the date. Mine expires June 1st also. Will make sure I shop tomorrow or Sunday. Probably tomorrow, to make sure what I want is in stock.
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Envious of all the smaller bonus offers (ie, spend $50, 100, etc.) Mine is spend $175 get 20,000... I never spend over $100! And even that is pushing it.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I got 800 pts for blueberries, 200 pts for $1 in pork, both I'll be using. Then a bunch of offers I won't use.

I did get the 600 pts for Kool-Aid singles again though. Hmmmmm. PC Plus you're killing me here! I have more than enough Kool-Aid for all Summer and then some, enough packets for DD's end of year class gift and I gave a bunch away - BUT it's such a good deal! lol

I love getting that kool aid offer... kool aid here is 0.50$+tax=0.57$ each. points wise that is a profit of 0.03$ each. I just made dh buy 18 of them to bump up our points for 20$ off.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Buying PC gift cards or can you redeem them with points?
    Redeem for PC gift card with points.

Do that before your grocery transaction.
    Then pay for you groceries with the gift cards. Paying with gift cards allows you to still earn points, whereas redeeming for you transaction would give you no points.
    heartgirl99, Insane and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by myawall View Post
    Envious of all the smaller bonus offers (ie, spend $50, 100, etc.) Mine is spend $175 get 20,000... I never spend over $100! And even that is pushing it.
    There are a few bonus offers in the RCSS flyer, where you don’t have to spend lots.
    Example:
    4000 points/$20 spent on condiments
    5000 points/$40 spent on Health and Beauty
    2500 points/$10 spent on magazines
    1500 points/$2.98 spent on Garnier Frustis ( and there are coupons out and about?)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I had actually clicked on my offer to read the details, but had not noticed the date. Mine expires June 1st also. Will make sure I shop tomorrow or Sunday. Probably tomorrow, to make sure what I want is in stock.
    Thanks from me too, walkonby ... although I actually took advantage of my 5000pts for every $50, by spending just over $100 at RCSS this morning, thus earing 10,000pts, my wife has here own account, and she has a similar offer ...."4000 for every $40" ... so she'll need to do cover the other things we need to buy by Sunday. You saved us some cash!! thanks again.

btw, that 2000pts on Sponge Towels I mentioned in my prior comment ... I got 10 of em, price matching the $3.99 [PharmaPlus flyer], but of course Zero points came through! My Points Inquiry for missing 20,000 pts has been submitted. This is getting stale, as it seems every other 'shop' involving points, some come up missing. Oh well.
    walkonby, musique and torontogal12 like this.

Thread Information