User Tag List

Page 351 of 613 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

My no frills refuse to pm any store not in my city... that takes highland farms out too.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Don't know about other Nofrills but 2 in my area (Markham) are now only price matching only first choice, oriental, Sun food, Grand Fortune, Foody Mart, Food Basics, Freshco, Price Chopper, Walmart and T&T from March 6th. Cashier showed me the notice.
    Not even SDM, Loblaws, RCSS, Sobeys or Metro . Combining price matching + PC points is becoming harder and harder.
    And didn't get points for 14 pringles (combined shopping for mine and friend), sent inquiry for 5600 pts after coming home and still waiting. Got points for other things except pringle.
    Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if they don't PM because SDM, Loblaws, RCSS etc are part of the Loblaws umbrella.
    Although Sobey's and Metro is odd
    ROMEO, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Don't know about other Nofrills but 2 in my area (Markham) are now only price matching only first choice, oriental, Sun food, Grand Fortune, Foody Mart, Food Basics, Freshco, Price Chopper, Walmart and T&T from March 6th. Cashier showed me the notice.
    Not even SDM, Loblaws, RCSS, Sobeys or Metro . Combining price matching + PC points is becoming harder and harder.
    And didn't get points for 14 pringles (combined shopping for mine and friend), sent inquiry for 5600 pts after coming home and still waiting. Got points for other things except pringle.
    Oh that's sad Thanks for the info, I'll check out my NF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if they don't PM because SDM, Loblaws, RCSS etc are part of the Loblaws umbrella.
    Although Sobey's and Metro is odd
    Can't comment on No Frills, but my local RCSS will PM No Frills flyers, as well as SDM.
    uanoor, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I see that pc.ca site has just put a new promo up .... "Maple" .... anyone seeing a button for Bonus Points offer ? I'm not, but then again I never was able to find the Blue Menu Canned Beans one of 2 weeks ago.
    darlenegrigg, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    So I see that pc.ca site has just put a new promo up .... "Maple" .... anyone seeing a button for Bonus Points offer ? I'm not, but then again I never was able to find the Blue Menu Canned Beans one of 2 weeks ago.
    I was able to load both the beans/veggies and the frozen chicken offers but I can't see a button to add an offer for the maple promo. :-(
    Pointsman, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

This is still showing up on my screen - maybe cuz it's valid until end of day today. Perhaps a new item will start tomorrow on the 12th.

PC® Gluten Free Chicken Breasts

EXPIRES: March 11, 2015

terry2144 and dededi like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I forgot to add: Where the word MAPLE appears,you will see "View All Trends (20)" with a down arrow. If you click on the down arrow, you get a list of other words/items, some will show up with points offers and others have nothing. I just clicked on "KEFIR" and found this expired offer:

PC® Frozen Fruit 600 g

EXPIRES: February 25, 2015

At least now we know where to look. Hit the items in the list of 20 and post when we see the new pts item for that week so everyone can try or attempt to claim these bonus points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Name:  a.png
Views: 546
Size:  54.1 KB
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Thu, Mar 12th, 2015 at 02:26 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Name:  a.png
Views: 546
Size:  54.1 KB
    here we go again!! at first I couldn't see an option to Load the Maple Syrup offer, but when I signed out, and back in I did see it, clicked on it ... got a message that it Loaded successfully, but after refreshing the Offers, its not there. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I would say there are issues in the IT programming Dept.

This is a product we buy regularly, and only about half a bottle left in the fridge, so i'd likely pursue it IF I had the pts offer work for me AND it was on sale somewhere. Note: can be had for $5.99 from time to time without other discounts or points, so would need to be in that vicinity to make it worth my while.

In the meantime ... what's up with problems loading bonus points offered at pc.ca ? Never ever have any problems with the normal weekly offerings loading.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Thu, Mar 12th, 2015 at 08:49 AM.
    amira84, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

here we go again!! at first I couldn't see an option to Load the Maple Syrup offer, but when I signed out, and back in I did see it, clicked on it ... got a message that it Loaded successfully, but after refreshing the Offers, its not there. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I would say there are issues in the IT programming Dept.

This is a product we buy regularly, and only about half a bottle left in the fridge, so i'd likely pursue it IF I had the pts offer work for me AND it was on sale somewhere. Note: can be had for $5.99 from time to time without other discounts or points, so would need to be in that vicinity to make it worth my while.

In the meantime ... what's up with problems loading bonus points offered at pc.ca ? Never ever have any problems with the normal weekly offerings loading.
    I've tried every browser under the sun and none have worked for me...so far the only that has worked is "Comodo" ..give it a try maybe it'll work for you too.. I missed out on the previous offers
    Last edited by Cata; Thu, Mar 12th, 2015 at 09:40 AM.
    terry2144 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not sure I like this new offer? LOL

Special K Cereal

245-475 g

0pts
    Expires:March 18, 2015
    Loaded Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack.
    ROMEO, torontogal12, web3 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

umm...a few IT problems for sure! I got an offer for Special K cereal - 0 pts !?!
    Wondering if it will fix itself or if I need to call
    ROMEO, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Not sure I like this new offer? LOL

Special K Cereal

245-475 g

0pts
    Expires:March 18, 2015
    Loaded Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack.
    LOL so I'm not the only one !!
    ROMEO, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I came here to tell everyone that i got useless offers AGAIN but after seeing how many pts others are getting for special k cereal i think i am happy and thankful about my offers!
    1cheapb*tch, d.ot and terry2144 like this.

Thread Information