User Tag List

Page 447 of 613 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    @samm07 - go here http://guidingstars.ca/ and then pick any random store (loblaws) and sign in using your pc plus username and password. then look for the word LOAD and then click on it until it says loaded. then you can check what other offers are loaded on your card. (you don't need to shop at the store that you selected to get the 1000 bonus points)

for other pc plus offers, normally you can load at pcplus.ca unless stated otherwise. remember to load more offer at pcplus.ca tomorrow/everyfriday.

edited: the small points get award much later, e.g. if you buy 1-star item for 25 points, you get the 25 points much later. but the 1000 bonus points offer for guiding star will show on your receipt.
    Thanks. I'll have to check it out tomorrow and see if there are any additional offers for me that I haven't already loaded through the app today.

edit: The website only has the offers that I already loaded on my app yesterday.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 29th, 2016 at 10:07 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never tracked if I get the small points from the guiding star items... I might go crazy lol. I'm just more concerned over the bigger or bonus points.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just loaded my 1,000pt offer. I went shopping on Tuesday and the website has no record of my purchases, i.e. it doesn't have a breakdown of how many items of each star value that I purchased. When I got the bonus amount on Jan 20th from my previous purchases I became aware that it clearly did not reflect the amount and variety of healthy foods that I had purchased. I'm glad to get some extra points, but I wish it was more accurate.
    i am also finding this to be the case. i am hoping that when it comes time to award the extra points the system will be accurate even if the website is not. syndi
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    @samm07 - go here http://guidingstars.ca/ and then pick any random store (loblaws) and sign in using your pc plus email address and password. then look for the word LOAD and then click on it until it says loaded. then you can check what other offers are loaded on your card. (you don't need to shop at the store that you selected to get the 1000 bonus points)

for other pc plus offers, normally you can load at pcplus.ca unless stated otherwise. remember to load more offer at pcplus.ca tomorrow/everyfriday.

edited: the small points get award much later, e.g. if you buy 1-star item for 25 points, you get the 25 points much later. but the 1000 bonus points offer for guiding star will show on your receipt.
    Ok thank you. By other offers do you mean in addition to the PC points I have on my app? I kid those every Friday. Or does guiding stars have additional ones? I was on there yesterday but only was able to load the 1000 so just wanted to be sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sigh. I don't get a 'load this offer' option, no matter which store I click on. And then when I go to my account, the offer is not there

This happens maybe 40% of the time
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Sigh. I don't get a 'load this offer' option, no matter which store I click on. And then when I go to my account, the offer is not there.This happens maybe 40% of the time
    Try deleting your browser history. Guide Star site seems to be using the same link to contain the offer, and they simply change the description contents. So, the same named link is in your browser, week after week, and when you attempt to reload for the new week, their site believes you've already loaded (which you did in the previous week). Clearing history will remove the link from your browser, as if you've never loaded. Then start again.... I hope this works for you.
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO, Ciel and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@samm07 - if you already load offers every friday at pcplus.ca, then you're set. currently, only the 1000 bonus pts is for guiding stars.

on another note: I saw that RCSS flyer says 5000 bonus points if you spend $30 on cosmetics, etc and then I know zweet has $8 back on 2 loreal skincare totalling $30 --- Do you think Skincare is considered cosmetics, or is there any loreal skincare that falls into cosmetics? I'm trying to see if it can overlap and get rewarded for both
    ROMEO, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My kids are going to be happy this week. I have 800 pts for blueberries. On sale at No Frills for $1.67 each. Think I am buying $20 Worth! Woohoo!
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 10 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Been on holidays this month and had really good offers last week and now of course the weekend I'm back they suck lol. Maybe cause its the end of the month and when the majority of most people shop. It did tell me that since this program started I have redeemed $800 points. It's not my main store, but It's far better than Walmart rewards of NOTHING!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Sigh. I don't get a 'load this offer' option, no matter which store I click on. And then when I go to my account, the offer is not there

This happens maybe 40% of the time
    Fortino's actually put a link to their store on GS for me to follow this week (in the PC Plus points email) and last. And it worked.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

for the guiding stars promo....(100 for each3 star item) if i buy 3 cucumbers would it be 300 points? or only one? or one a day etc? so confusing

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The Guiding Points website is a problem. I also had issues at first but it was my fault for not clicking where it says "click to load" or whatever the wording is. You have to sign in to the Guiding Points program but that isn't what loads the points to your card, you have to do that after signing in.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

For the 1st in ages I have the spend 100.00 get 10000 points. Too good to pass up and with the beef offer of 200 for every dollar spent it was a good shop. I earned 24000 points.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    My kids are going to be happy this week. I have 800 pts for blueberries. On sale at No Frills for $1.67 each. Think I am buying $20 Worth! Woohoo!
    I got that offer too... however, was a bit disappointed that the container size is only 4.4oz / 125g (not the more std 175g); still at net $0.87ea I may yet pick up a few.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karma33 View Post
    for the guiding stars promo....(100 for each3 star item) if i buy 3 cucumbers would it be 300 points? or only one? or one a day etc? so confusing
    Yes you'll get 300 points total for the 3 cucumbers. Check your PC Plus account about 7-8 days after you shopped-you will see PC Plus points added in by the PC Plus team.

If you were to buy 4 cucumbers, that is likely the limit to get points on that particular item.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and karma33 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information