User Tag List

Page 449 of 613 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    Could you please tell me where you found this app? I can only find PC financial mobile banking and PC recipes box at the app store.
    Hopefully the following will work. I think this is what I did, but it is long enough ago that I am not positive.
    Using a browser on your iPad go to the home page for pcplus. At the top right touch Join Now. Then touch I want the PC Plus app. You should then have a page which has a button to touch for "Download on the app store"
    Ciel and Couponcrinch like this.

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Yes you'll get 300 points total for the 3 cucumbers. Check your PC Plus account about 7-8 days after you shopped-you will see PC Plus points added in by the PC Plus team.

If you were to buy 4 cucumbers, that is likely the limit to get points on that particular item.
    @Ciel any idea if you shop on more than one day if you can get over the max...say i was to buy 4 cukes one week, then 4 cukes the next week would i get credit for all or just the first ones?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I've never heard of a limit on personalized offers unless it specifically states it like "one redemption per person". They are a "one time only use" so you have to get as many as you want in the one transaction.

denise
    fanofearl, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks all for the KitKat help, here is what I ended up with: Spent $23.76 and got $12 in points back. Most of the KitKat stuff was also on sale so I saved an additional $4.26 which was great. I could have saved more but I bought some flavored "special" KitKats to mix it up. It's a great basket of chocolate, he will love the gift and even if he eats one a day it will last over a month. That's a lot of chocolate!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karma33 View Post
    @Ciel any idea if you shop on more than one day if you can get over the max...say i was to buy 4 cukes one week, then 4 cukes the next week would i get credit for all or just the first ones?
    You get the points for the first transaction in which you have the points offer loaded for the current flyer/week. Once you use that offer, you won't get points in a second or additional transaction in the same week.
    @Denise - it must be my Shoppers special filter that prompts me to say limit of 4 items (SDM usually limits sales prices to first four items bought before additional items get charged the higher cost per item) per points offer. But I think it is prudent to be aware that stores do have fine print on their flyers that they can reserve right to limit quantities to reasonable purchases. If you and other SCers are able to buy more than 4 of any item for which you have loaded PC Plus points offers, then that is a shopping purchase win.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    Hopefully the following will work. I think this is what I did, but it is long enough ago that I am not positive.
    Using a browser on your iPad go to the home page for pcplus. At the top right touch Join Now. Then touch I want the PC Plus app. You should then have a page which has a button to touch for "Download on the app store"
    Thank you so much for your help - it worked perfectly
    Ciel and key123 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My Guiding Stars offer as well as my mom's have vanished today. Anyone else?

Edit: I wrote to them and they gave my mom's account 1000 points. I did that via the missing points inquiry. I also sent them an email regarding my points. No word yet.
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Wed, Feb 3rd, 2016 at 11:04 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    My Guiding Stars offer as well as my mom's have vanished today. Anyone else?
    Mine is still there with 2 days left!
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked the No Frills preview flyer (thanks to person who spent time putting it up), and noticed that beef/pork blend hamburger will be on sale.

I'm so thankful as I have 2 meat offers which I just put on hold for next week.

100 pc points/fresh beef AND 100 pc points/fresh pork.

I will get points for both offers for the same package of beef/pork blend. So 200 points for every $1.

Cashed in 3 stouffer free coupons for 2400 points (bought these at $2 ea)

starting to get the hang of pc points and loving it!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Holy KitKat offers Batman! My new offers are in (it's after midnight here) and I have 3 offers running simultaneously!

Name:  PC kit kat offers.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  49.1 KB

If this goes as planned, I should get back $20 in points for $20 spent on Kit Kat! Hopefully they don't disappear overnight. And there's that Delissio pizza overlap too and a rebate on CO51! Exciting. Must go to bed now with visions of KitKat bars dancing in my head!

denise

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good for you. I would suggest you to buy more since they're technically free
    Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Holy KitKat offers Batman! My new offers are in (it's after midnight here) and I have 3 offers running simultaneously!

If this goes as planned, I should get back $20 in points for $20 spent on Kit Kat! Hopefully they don't disappear overnight. And there's that Delissio pizza overlap too and a rebate on CO51! Exciting. Must go to bed now with visions of KitKat bars dancing in my head!

denise
    coupondiva, Ciel and amira84 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Mine is still there with 2 days left!
    I think mine is also 2 days left. But the Guiding Star page looks a bit different. I don't see the "loaded" part anymore. Wondering whether there is another week or not
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a personal offer for Arthur's juice....1000 points for sizes 250-900 ml. Normally what would be the price for the small size, any one noticed any sales on them, my Superstore only price matches a few main competitors.
    Ciel likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post

denise
    Also got the same overlap with three simultaneous Kit Kat offers, plan on getting $16 worth for 13,800 Points tomorrow, then I'll have enough points for $20 worth of gift cards! (I may have to hold myself back from buying $20 or more!!)
    coupondiva, Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Looks like most people got the same offer. 😉

Looks like we are only spending .60cents for every $10 kitkat! What a steal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Silvermika; Thu, Feb 4th, 2016 at 03:15 AM.
    coupondiva and Ciel like this.

Thread Information