User Tag List

Page 474 of 613 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Our MC and pcplus are linked. Combined, we get 8-10 offers. I think I should call to see if cards are linked properly. Looks like we should be getting more offers.
    I have 19 offers this week and 3 are carried over by me from last week so its 16 new offers. Surprisingly DH has 16 offers and I carried over 2 on his card. His offers tend to be a bit random because its not our primary card. He will be happy when he sees that he has the Mars bar offer. He also has the 4000 wus spend $40 so that is what we will use for shopping. We also have three produce offers that are the same so I will save one for next week because they show up like this every three weeks. He shops with me for the big shop so he does the checkout on his card. I never wanted to manage two cards but when I saw how it was working out for others we decided to go for it. So far he has earned 40.00 this year to my cards $300.00.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 12 offers....but of those 12, there are only 3 products I actually buy. The rest are Swanson Pot Pies, NutraSea products (whatever those are), Twistos Bakes Snack Bites (huh), M&M Family Size (no thanks), Maple Leaf Weiners (horse lips), Stouffer's Saute Sensations (no thanks). Why can't they give me offers for products I actually buy, instead of things I never ever buy?

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I have 12 offers....but of those 12, there are only 3 products I actually buy. The rest are Swanson Pot Pies, NutraSea products (whatever those are), Twistos Bakes Snack Bites (huh), M&M Family Size (no thanks), Maple Leaf Weiners (horse lips), Stouffer's Saute Sensations (no thanks). Why can't they give me offers for products I actually buy, instead of things I never ever buy?
    Same here at least half are thing I will never buy so I have started using the don't show this again feature and that has helped somewhat and offers are getting more predictable. They are also getting info from my SDM shopping so DHs card has cookies he just bought last week and chips. Cookies we buy once a month and yet he has that cookie offer all the time and he never buys them at Stupidstore.
    ROMEO, Silk, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I have 19 offers this week and 3 are carried over by me from last week so its 16 new offers. Surprisingly DH has 16 offers and I carried over 2 on his card. His offers tend to be a bit random because its not our primary card. He will be happy when he sees that he has the Mars bar offer. He also has the 4000 wus spend $40 so that is what we will use for shopping. We also have three produce offers that are the same so I will save one for next week because they show up like this every three weeks. He shops with me for the big shop so he does the checkout on his card. I never wanted to manage two cards but when I saw how it was working out for others we decided to go for it. So far he has earned 40.00 this year to my cards $300.00.
    I have 2 cards as well and my honey has his own. It really isn't that much work and then I can use which ever card has the best offer but always pay with my PC Elite MC
    ROMEO, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoupon View Post
    I get a Stouffers offer every other week. Last week I saved it for this week and am planning to save it again for next week. Does anyone know if I will get a double offer, the one I saved plus the one I would normally get? Has anyone done this?
    Not anymore. Happened a bit when first introduced the save for next week option, but doesn't anymore. I have offers that show up pretty much every week, and if I save it, I never have two of them the following week.
    ROMEO, Davetherave and Jcoupon like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well i gotta say our offers have been less than inspiring for some time now ... today took the cake! well it took something... Tostitos 400 wus $6. W o W ! 6% savings !!! gonna rush out and fill the pantry!!

c'mon Loblaws, get serious; bring back the occasional blockbuster cuz we're getting so tired, tired, yawn
    Anna Michele and Rubialoca like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Pointsman - if you load your offers onto the phone app, a quick swipe will change things up and you won't have to see such measly savings (you can also do this online by just selecting the offers you want to load). Or, you can refrain from using your card for a few weeks and see how that affects the offers they send you. I usually get X points when you spend X$ when I do this....almost feels like the system is saying "buy a bunch of stuff so we can see your weekly shops and adapt the offers accordingly!"
    They do send offers for new store items, promos or company sponsored offers, so your card wont always reflect your shopping habits to a tee.
    Last edited by d.ot; Fri, Apr 15th, 2016 at 09:59 PM.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Is anything happening with Guiding Stars these days - any good promos like the ones we had for 1k pts with any purchase?

Silk
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I forget... can we combine our personal offers with the in-store offers? Or is it one or the other?
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I forget... can we combine our personal offers with the in-store offers? Or is it one or the other?
    Yes, you can.
    I had an personal offer for PC Naan 400 points and in store offer for spend $3 and get 800 points. So I got 1200 points for 3 Naan (personal offer) and 1600 points (in store offer.) It was $1.99 per Naan.
    Ciel, sweetmomma, smileyKT and 1 others like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Yes, you can.
    I had an personal offer for PC Naan 400 points and in store offer for spend $3 and get 800 points. So I got 1200 points for 3 Naan (personal offer) and 1600 points (in store offer.) It was $1.99 per Naan.
    Awesome thank you! I have a personal offer for Christie cookies, get 400 points when you spend $2. And also the 1500 points in-store offer. Pretty good deal, would be better if the cookies were on sale but oh well!
    Ciel, agarla and korianca like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where do you find the in-store offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Where do you find the in-store offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are advertised all over the flyer
    Tannie likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    They are advertised all over the flyer
    For certain stores (not No Frills generally)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Tannie likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the first time ever I did a price match (thanks to all the information I have learned from this thread) I received the 1500 points offer for the Stouffers Sauté Selections (like everyone) which I eat in the spring months because I work some crazy hours. Regular price at my RCSS was $5.49 but I price matched from my local Food Basics for $3.99, bought 4 for $16 and got back 4,500 in points. So instead of $21.96 I paid $11.46 which is great. That's 8 meals for me at $1.43 a meal.

I will ill definitely be doing some more price matching in the future. Using an app on my phone instead of actual flyers was dead easy!

Thread Information