User Tag List

Page 524 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    After reading Colsgirl's post, I went in to check my card settings and found a pcplus card # I don't recognize. I checked my transactions for the last 12 months and that card has not been used at least during that period.

I physically have my pcplus card on me as well as 2 of the key tags fobs - although I think I might have had 3 fobs when I first got my card and they later changed it to 2 - anyone else remember this? I could be mistaken. The fobs do have a different number than the big card but they are still different from the unfamiliar one on my account.

I have never lost or replaced my pcplus card - can’t figure out where that card # came from. And I am the only user on that account.

At one of the Provigo stores I shop at, I have seen several cashiers scan either their own card or a ‘new’ card when people don’t have a pcplus card. Apparently they are suppose to give the card to the customer but I have never seen that. I’ve seen them use the same card for multiple customers and never once have I seen them offer the card to the customer. When they have done it to me - its happened multiple times - they always have to cancel/undo the transaction when they see I have a pcplus card. I’ve not seen this happen at other Provigo stores I shop at. Someone I know saw this at her store also. We think they are ‘stealing’ points. Anyone else seen this happen at their store?

But I don’t see how one of those cards could end up on my account.

Any thoughts?

Silk
    I just checked on the cards linked to my account... And my plastic card, key tag, phone and tablet are there but there is also another mobile one that i dont recognize.... Nakasi?? Anyon else see problems like this. How would you know? If i delete will it affect my points?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    I just checked on the cards linked to my account... And my plastic card, key tag, phone and tablet are there but there is also another mobile one that i dont recognize.... Nakasi?? Anyon else see problems like this. How would you know? If i delete will it affect my points?

I also had an extra card (and my old iPhone). I deleted my old iPhone and then put the extra card to collect points only. i contacted PC by phone, and although the rep did not know for certain, she did say it could be an old number when the system was first setup. She was not sure about deleting it, but thought that putting it to 'collect points' only was a good idea. Not much of an answer, but at least a little less worry. If anyone else gets a better answer, please post. Thank you!
    jkcouponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post

I deleted a iphone one that wasn't mine, the two PC Plus card one, two key fob ones (we have never had fobs) and it has no effect on the balance. I set my phone to collect points only. At the moment my PC Financial cards are also set to collect points only, I will only change it when I want to redeem and then change it back again!
    ROMEO and jkcouponer like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Today I recieved an email from PC Plus asking me to call to have my account reinstated. (I doubled checked the telephone number to ensure it matched the number on the website.) my points had been placed on hold due to activity---I redeemed $60 worth of points on Wednesday. I was caller number 84! It only took about 15 minutes on hold to get to a rep. She said no problem unlocking the account, and YES their system had been hacked. It was suggested that I changed my password and checked my account balance on a regular basis. She also said their phone system is being overloaded with calls. I know it is a PC issue, but iI felt horrible for her, can you imagine having to deal with this issue all day long.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Today I recieved an email from PC Plus asking me to call to have my account reinstated. (I doubled checked the telephone number to ensure it matched the number on the website.) my points had been placed on hold due to activity---I redeemed $60 worth of points on Wednesday. I was caller number 84! It only took about 15 minutes on hold to get to a rep. She said no problem unlocking the account, and YES their system had been hacked. It was suggested that I changed my password and checked my account balance on a regular basis. She also said their phone system is being overloaded with calls. I know it is a PC issue, but iI felt horrible for her, can you imagine having to deal with this issue all day long.....
    When I was in contact with them they did say that I wasn't the only one affected ... but it was the same day it happened and I spotted the missing points, so called them. It sounds like they had to lock down accounts and make contact with the other people affected.

They did tell me that even though I use PC Financial cards that they are unaffected because software that is used for PC Financial is completely separate to the PC Plus software (and each PC financial card you have is actually assigned a PC Plus card No when you link it to the app).

What a nightmare for them to have to deal with. I have to say they were so nice and efficient at sorting it out (and really pleasant to deal with), I couldn't have had better service and I can't fault them on anything.
    Silk and Lavender Lady like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    i just received a similar email asking me to call and change my password as well !! i haven't called them yet... coz i'm afraid it might be phishing .thanks for posting ... will have to call them soon !.... such a headache !!
    ROMEO, Silk, Lavender Lady and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm, someone in here might know... if I have free product coupons, can I combine that with a personal points offer? I just noticed that my husband has an offer for 800 points for every $7 spent on Lean Cuisine, and I have at least 34 free product coupons from cashing out all my Stouffers points... This could be a hot deal!
    ROMEO and smileyKT like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Hmm, someone in here might know... if I have free product coupons, can I combine that with a personal points offer? I just noticed that my husband has an offer for 800 points for every $7 spent on Lean Cuisine, and I have at least 34 free product coupons from cashing out all my Stouffers points... This could be a hot deal!
    Yes it will perfect time to used FPC
    ROMEO and cookiemonster like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Yes! Run to the store and get them!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks to both of you!! It might have to wait until after Christmas

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

if no tax, I'm thinking find it up to or close to the price limit on the coupon. That way, you get points on the coupon limit.

Thanks to both of you!! It might have to wait until after Christmas
    cookiemonster likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I was checking my offers tonight I noticed that $150 worth of my points were missing. I quickly checked my account history and noticed that $150 were used in Vancover on Monday (I live in Ontario) :o I've emailed PC Plus so hopefully they can get everything fixed. I would suggest that everyone change their password since it seems that something is up with PC Plus.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks to everyone who has been posting their issues with losing points or being told to change their passwords.

I just went into my account and found a new unfamiliar card # (the first one FP helped me figure out was related to DLing the app on my tablet).

This new card # is titled: eCommerce Cards

and the nickname listed is 'click & collect'. It was set to earn points and redeem. I just changed the setting. But I have no idea where card came from. My points haven't been touch but I very close to the first redemption level.

I'm not sure if it was there when I checked my account previously because it's listed below my PC Financial card and I didn't look below that last time.

I only have the one mobile device - the tablet. What does that mean, ecommerce card? Any ideas anyone?

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Dec 24th, 2016 at 03:26 AM.
    Angela273 and IthinkIcan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked all three family accounts, deleted all the nonsense ones and one account also had the fishy "eCommerce Cards", change the passwords and settings as well, a few days ago one account had close to $400 worth of points. Even now all three have 30- 50 dollars worth, can't change the ones tied to PC Master card to Earn Only, oh well!!

Silk likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ok, I did a little investigating and got an answer to the 'ecommerce cards' stuff: Shortly after I read Phil's post (pasted below), i went on to shop.loblaws.ca and signed up in order to see what items would apply to my offers. I had to link my pcplus card to do this. So doing that generates this ecommece card in the pcplus account with the nickname click-and-collect.

Mystery solved.

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    To see what items are applicable to an offer just log into shop.loblaws.ca or shop.superstore.ca and click on pc plus offers and you can click on any offer and it shows the products it will apply to.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    IthinkIcan likes this.

Thread Information