User Tag List

Page 578 of 613 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    If I redeem my points when I have offers with my card, do I get points for my offers or not?
    Yes (except for the get 3k pts WUS $30 type offers)

What happens if I return items that I redeemed my points for?
    I don't know - but I'm interested to see if anyone knows the answer.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for clarifying. I've been thinking that I won't earn points if I redeem my points, so I have been redeeming to gift cards, but that option is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bigscee View Post
    Yes (except for the get 3k pts WUS $30 type offers)

I don't know - but I'm interested to see if anyone knows the answer.
    If I have a chance to go back in time, I think I just ask Customer Service Desk to see what my option is.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

So the two points offers did stack, bought 4 packs and received 32,000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I saw pages advertising the Flash Offer for tomorrow at loblaws. The price is $12 with 2,000 points, wondering if they will stack with the 6,000?
    ROMEO, hcao, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got my 4000 bonus points when I bought $20 of produce (a mix of fresh items and lots of reduced produce) plus earned 200 pts for buying a cucumber (the 99 cents English variety).
    Did my $20 redemption (3 items) and my PC cooking oil earned me 1300 pts. BTW, I should have used my cart-two heavy bags of produce just about did me in on the walk home.

Loblaws shoppers-check to see if your store is doing a community BBQ from 3-7pm on June 29. Fortinos shoppers-swing by your local store at 1:50pm on June 29 for cake and coffee.
    T&T shoppers-July 1 in Vancouver at 2pm, first 150 customers get a piece of cake.
    ROMEO and sweetmomma like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Can I ask you experts about points redemption? I asked CS 3 times but they only responded with vague answers. So I understand you can't redeem your points for gift cards. If I redeem my points when I have offers with my card, do I get points for my offers or not? What happens if I return items that I redeemed my points for? I just lose the points or they could issue pc gift card for same amount? Thank you in advance.
    To the best of my knowledge and use of PC points my answers would be...

If I redeem my points when I have offers with my card, do I get points for my offers or not?:
    In most every case, even if you redeem your points to pay, you will still receive any points offers that you have on your card. For example, today I redeemed 20,000 points and had an offer for 1,000 points WUB Orville Popcorn, 600 points WUB Romaine hearts and 200 points WUB Romaine lettuce and I received all of these offers despite redeeming. I've heard stories in the past of people redeeming and not getting their offers, I would say if that is ever the case, simply do an inquiry against your account to get the points that you should've earned.

What happens if I return items that I redeemed my points for?:
    I believe that you would have to get it back as a gift card, I have never had this happen to me before, but I wouldn't think that they could take back an item you don't want and say "tough luck".

If anyone has different experiences, please post it as this is just what I've seen happen personally

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ Years ago I took back a couple of items back to Target that I had purchased along with coupons for those products and they gave me full purchase price back, at the time I remember thinking that maybe they did that because they could not give me the coupons back if they only gave me the discounted price as I'm sure that those coupons were already being processed for their refund from the manufacturer.

I wonder if that would hold true on the pc points especially if the redemption was less than the total purchase price even when you factor in the product you are returning.

I personally have never returned anything that has been on the same recipe that I also did any kind of redemption.
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
    agarla likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post

If I redeem my points when I have offers with my card, do I get points for my offers or not?:
    In most every case, even if you redeem your points to pay, you will still receive any points offers that you have on your card. For example, today I redeemed 20,000 points and had an offer for 1,000 points WUB Orville Popcorn, 600 points WUB Romaine hearts and 200 points WUB Romaine lettuce and I received all of these offers despite redeeming. I've heard stories in the past of people redeeming and not getting their offers, I would say if that is ever the case, simply do an inquiry against your account to get the points that you should've earned.

I believe that you would have to get it back as a gift card, I have never had this happen to me before, but I wouldn't think that they could take back an item you don't want and say "tough luck".

If anyone has different experiences, please post it as this is just what I've seen happen personally
    Your statements are contradictory. You first said 'I believe that you would have to get it back as a gift card, I have never had this happen to me before'. Then you said 'please post it as this is just what I've seen happen personally'. Did you or did you not have this experience?

You will get pts for specific items like your lettuce or Popcorn when you redeem pts to pay for them. But not the generic offer like get 1000 pts when spending $100 on anything in store.
    They scan the barcode on your receipt and knows you redeemed pts for that and you will get your pts back in your acct.
    It is the same if you earned pts on an item from that receipt. The system will deduct the pts you earned for an item if you return that item.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 07:54 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@aga ria I am no expert but will give you my personal situation I redem many times with points and say for example I am only allowed $30.00 in points and the total bill was $38.90 I usually put the balance on my credit card I know for a fact I have returned before on numerous times more than what I charged to my credit card .when returning the money goes back on my Credit card and if I earned any points it is taken back only if customer service rep scan my receipt
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post

Thank you very much for your explanation. I thought we should earn points when we redeemed our points now they quit the option to redeem for gift cards. Considering missing points happen when I pay with CC, it might have been just a coincident when somebody redeemed points and not receiving points.

As for returning items, I thought at least they could issue a gift card for the item returned. I haven't redeem my points for a long time and I had to buy something that I buy say once a year and I thought I grabbed right items, or they didn't have an item that I wanted on the shelf. Sad part is I grabbed 2 when I only needed 1 in order to make it $20. If I have a chance to go to RCSS in time, I would ask what's my option is.

Thank you again.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for sharing your experience. I did pay partially with my credit card, but I only have 2 items in that transaction, that's why I kind of hesitated to return them. But I learned that I would get my points when I redeem my points, I might start using my points. And I should be ok to return items which is more than the credit card amount, like you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @aga ria I am no expert but will give you my personal situation I redem many times with points and say for example I am only allowed $30.00 in points and the total bill was $38.90 I usually put the balance on my credit card I know for a fact I have returned before on numerous times more than what I charged to my credit card .when returning the money goes back on my Credit card and if I earned any points it is taken back only if customer service rep scan my receipt

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    So the two points offers did stack, bought 4 packs and received 32,000 points.
    $4 per pack is a good price (66% off)
    sweetmomma and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to 2 different stores for the burgers, first Loblaws, since they don't price match I only bought 2 they had the angus beef, sirloin and prime rib burgers for $12.00 plus they had the in store 2,000 points + the flash points for 6,000 pts so got 8,000 pts, so as mentioned got them for $4.00, then decided to go to RCSS it's not that close to my office but I was planning on buying about 10 so I thought it was worth the drive. I buy the loads of canadiana burgers, at my Independent they were $13.00 at RCSS they were $8.98, bought all my packages, went to the cash and no bonus points. They said other people were asking about this, so the manager came, I showed him my loblaws receipt and he gave me 54,000 points!! So, each package was $2.98!!! I have relatives visiting for the 150 Canada festivities, so I guess we'll be having burgers!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigscee View Post
    My burger offer email doesn't mention RCSS so I'm wondering if it will work:

"Hurry into to your local Provigo, Loblaws, Zehrs, Your Independent Grocer, valu-mart, Atlantic Superstore or Dominion** store to take advantage of this one-day only offer!"

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I went to 2 different stores for the burgers, first Loblaws, since they don't price match I only bought 2 they had the angus beef, sirloin and prime rib burgers for $12.00 plus they had the in store 2,000 points + the flash points for 6,000 pts so got 8,000 pts, so as mentioned got them for $4.00, then decided to go to RCSS it's not that close to my office but I was planning on buying about 10 so I thought it was worth the drive. I buy the loads of canadiana burgers, at my Independent they were $13.00 at RCSS they were $8.98, bought all my packages, went to the cash and no bonus points. They said other people were asking about this, so the manager came, I showed him my loblaws receipt and he gave me 54,000 points!! So, each package was $2.98!!! I have relatives visiting for the 150 Canada festivities, so I guess we'll be having burgers!!
    Why would you to go RCSS when the offer clearly specified what stores it was available at, not including RCSS?

Ron.
    Cata likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saw Superstore, and thought it was all the superstores, I was so excited with the offer!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Any new bonus offers yet?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Page 578 of 613 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast

Thread Information