User Tag List

Page 111 of 390 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

So I'm home, ate leftovers and am going to do some wrapping...I dumped all my buddy's stuff on my floor in my room so I MUST wrap at least something. Have a good evening ladies!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Buddy - just realized I am all out of dove or Johnson baby soap/wash for Tobias (liquid). If you have any to add to the box that would be great!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Hi ladies..you've all been chatty I just got home from boot camp, the sitting around for the last two weeks is killing me. I did all lower body and my shoulder is A OK. YAY!! I think my legs will not be happy tomorrow though, but it felt GREAT to get moving

do you like those fashion scarves? I am unfortunately pretty fashion challenged so probably no
    do you like Tequila? I do very much like tequila but it does not like me, I tend to get 6 feet tall and bullet proof LOL
    Buddy if you don't have a Bulk Barn close to you is there anything you would like ? I have a bulk barn close by but I LOVE it there, I would like cake plates, sprinkles, cake release, meringue powder, cupcake liners, unique cookie cutters, chia seeds, fennel tea, hot chocolate k cups...I could go on an on

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Congrats Dlee!!!!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I should say he hasn't asked yet...hahaha. But I hope it'll be while this train is going!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    Buddy would you like this
    As much as I love anything chocolate, including body products....I have tons of different lotions/sets that I haven't used yet and I'd hate for it to just sit around collecting dust....so no thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    buddy as you probably know by now I am not very crafty lol my sister was showing me how to make a bracelet would you like one I made 2 but that was a month ago
    I would really like to continue making them LOL
    i don't really wear any accessories at all....but if you want to make it for your homemade item, I will still cherish it and if it's purple, I will like it even more! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Buddy.. do you like those fashion scarves?
    no thank you

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Oh & buddy do you like Tequila?
    no....don't really drink anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Buddy if you don't have a Bulk Barn close to you is there anything you would like ?
    See, how did you know I don't have a Bulk Barn near me Jez?! HMM??!! LOL Anyways, ummmm YES.....i've only been in one once when I was visiting hubby's family in Ontario, so I don't even really know what's all in there.....but TOASTED COCONUT would be my number one top choice item.......other than that, I like sweets....any yummy chocolates, or chocolate covered items, i like stuff that is coconut or banana flavoured too....hmmm i like those lil gummy candies like the coke bottles, mandarin oranges, etc.

Cute pic dlee and congrats, that's exciting! We got married in Langley at Newlands Golf Course because they offer these "Club Wed" packages and practically everything is included and it's like you have a whole team of wedding planners working for you....it was soooo stress-free for me and my family. But then again, we got married in October when it was the "off-season" for weddings, so it wasn't as expensive as the summer wedding packages.

Hubby and I saw this video clip of a possible iPhone6 online...wondering if it was legit or not? if so...whoa...blew our minds! LOL

My "handmade" item is done....hehehe.....it's special Like I said, I'm not crafty, buddy! But it's okay because my online order falls under the "homemade" category too and it's super cute :D Should be arriving any day now and then I can start wrapping!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    As much as I love anything chocolate, including body products....I have tons of different lotions/sets that I haven't used yet and I'd hate for it to just sit around collecting dust....so no thank you...

i don't really wear any accessories at all....but if you want to make it for your homemade item, I will still cherish it and if it's purple, I will like it even more! hehe

no thank you

no....don't really drink anymore...

See, how did you know I don't have a Bulk Barn near me Jez?! HMM??!! LOL Anyways, ummmm YES.....i've only been in one once when I was visiting hubby's family in Ontario, so I don't even really know what's all in there.....but TOASTED COCONUT would be my number one top choice item.......other than that, I like sweets....any yummy chocolates, or chocolate covered items, i like stuff that is coconut or banana flavoured too....hmmm i like those lil gummy candies like the coke bottles, mandarin oranges, etc.

Cute pic dlee and congrats, that's exciting! We got married in Langley at Newlands Golf Course because they offer these "Club Wed" packages and practically everything is included and it's like you have a whole team of wedding planners working for you....it was soooo stress-free for me and my family. But then again, we got married in October when it was the "off-season" for weddings, so it wasn't as expensive as the summer wedding packages.

Hubby and I saw this video clip of a possible iPhone6 online...wondering if it was legit or not? if so...whoa...blew our minds! LOL

My "handmade" item is done....hehehe.....it's special Like I said, I'm not crafty, buddy! But it's okay because my online order falls under the "homemade" category too and it's super cute :D Should be arriving any day now and then I can start wrapping!!

I got married in October too!

With all this talk about weddings lately, I think that those of us that are married should all post 1 of our wedding photos!

The first one is my favourite out of all my wedding photos. We were married at Black Creek Pioneer Village in 2008 (where my parents were married & by the same minster ). Second photo is our wedding party - maid of honour is my sister & hubby twin brother were the best men
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Jun 11th, 2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Adding photos
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Buddy if you don't have a Bulk Barn close to you is there anything you would like ?
    I have a bulk barn close by but could use any of these:

- unsalted roasted almonds (whole)
    - macademia nuts
    - veggie stix (veggie chips that come in a bag already)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post

I think I'm just not in the mood to work but to chat with you ladies and share. =) wish we were all sitting around a table drinking tea/coffee and talking about the deals this week. haha.

but thought I would share a photo of me and my boyfriend. this was taken a little while ago but I think we look about the same. haha. he's about a foot taller than me but this photo makes it look like he is a giant compared to me.
    CUTE!!!
    dlee, chesterjes and SassyAshley like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I got married in October too!

With all this talk about weddings lately, I think that those of us that are married should all post 1 of our wedding photos! I can start things rolling....just let me hung down a wedding pic first
    Good idea! I'd love to see everyone else's wedding pix!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Buddy your package is coming together. Waiting for one online order to come in. Mom is going to look for a few of RRRLF items tomorrow for me as I will never find them here in the boonies lol. Than I will complete all the shopping on the weekend, than it is time to start on your homemade gift and wrapping.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

No fashion scarves for me... I always end up looking like I have noose around my neck... and that isn't the look I'm looking for. Oh, and I have huge bazookas and anything that screams STARE HERE isn't for me.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Foot items.. I love foot stuff, but i'm pretty stocked at the moment. Likely I need to do an overhaul and get rid of all the bottles with just droplets left.

Fashion scarves.. no thank you.. i'm lucky if I can accessorize with a simple necklace, I think a scarf might be beyond my capabilities.. they always look so bulky on me..

Tequila.. absolutely yes! Margaritas, Salty Dogs... or mixed with 7UP and lots of ice. Amen!

Bulk Barn.. we have one in town but there's lots I like there. Unsalted pretzels, ginger chew candies, fennel tea, licorice nibs (red&black), spices (granulated garlic, chipotle powder, smoked paprika) hmm.. lots and lots of goodies! The BF is in heaven in the sour candy aisle!

Early congrats dlee! You guys are adorable, and can I say, I love your hair!

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Bulk barn is a store I love! Any of their cake decorating things would make me happy
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Name:  100428e1e591f46488a9316005d1eeef_zpsde36fffa.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  24.1 KBName:  9f777e17952ac71a4e67de57ea943827_zps73daa844.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  26.3 KB
    Name:  e708f271340c464b1ce8a4f1a7754873_zpsb2963657.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  38.8 KBName:  1217e89db22c58d1917237671a8bafe9_zpsb4a2dac4.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  24.4 KB

Some of my favs from my wedding almost 5 yrs ago.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Fashion scarves - no thanks.

Bulk barn - peanut m&ms, those nasty "onion ring" things (have similar texture to cheesies but welll...are sour cream and onion flavourrd....so gross yet so good), trail mix (like the kind w cranberries, nuts, seed...not a fan of dried fruit), cashews, almonds (unsalted), many many sweets cupcake papers, disposable icing bags (the big mofos)....I dunno. Lots lol

Page 111 of 390 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Thread Information