User Tag List

Page 124 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Thanks MeShell - I posted on the facebook page, we'll see what happens! It would sure be nice to get one though lol.

I did a survey, it was online with a telephone call follow up, and they are apparently sending me a $50 cheque! Crazy.

And I found the Chillow online It's a pillow chiller lol, looks interesting, I shall have to get one for the kiddo. Seems a little pricey but hopefully shipping to Canada is reasonable.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Some wedding pics and couple of hubby and I (just because I think we are cute)
    And, yes... I did get married in red
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Desk Calander : sure
    BBQ Sauce: sure

Won a 10.00 CT card on the promo...YIPPI

Today, I was able to find 2 purfect and I mean purfect gifts for my buddy. Then of course I continued shopping LOL. I really need to stop shopping now because I actually have to ship this stuff. I also bought wrappng paper so that iis what I will do tomorrow and then see if it will fit in the box. If there's more room, I will be tickled pink.

I a dragging my sorry butt around today thanks to lil ms peachykeen who came over last night and we chatted until almost 2AM! I have no idea how she managed to work today after she had 3 cups of coffee here LOL.

Very beautiful photos ladies

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

"OK I am having a hard time with the last prezzie for little Buddy! So yes or no to the following:"
    Umbrella : No thanks, both boys have one already
    Funky temporary hair colour: No, they don't like anything in their hair
    Stuffies: I want to say NO!! but it's not for me so I'll say yes because Milo and Lucas both love stuffies and as far as they are concerned they will never have too many
    Pool toys : sure
    Last edited by missidj; Wed, Jun 12th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Managed to get a bit more shopping done today! Been crazy around here with sick kids and now a sick hubby Why is it that a virus that lasts less than 24hrs with everyone else lasts days when DH gets it??? Milo got sick on Friday morning and was fine by Friday afternoon, Callen (the baby) was sick on Monday morning and was fine by Tuesday morning and then DH gets it on Monday evening and has had to take 2 days off work!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Hmmm buddy do you have a Tassimo now? Do you like Tims T-discs? Latte? Decaff?
    I am choked at the whole prossess of them giving out numbers @7:30 am !!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    If you don't read the SC blog / facebook

This seems to have issues if you play on mobile, so try from a computer

Mobil Contest: Win $10 Canadian Tire Gift Card

Mobil have a contest to win a trip for 4 to see the Grand Prix in Austin Texas, but many of our forum members are mentioning that they won the $10 Canadian Tire gift card runner up prize (there are 5000 to be won) when they said they bought the product and chose the red car!
    Click here to enter the contest
    Edit: the car does seem to be random, I just sent it to a friend where the blue car won
    Yay !! I won $10 G,C

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Who is shopping for me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

We now own a Tassimo I would love some t-discs - any brand, any flavor. LOVE coffee.
    I know I know
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I know! I know! I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I too now own a Tassimo - flavored coffees are welcomed or just the plain Timmies coffee

Attachment 181562
    Lucky You !!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    man I wish I lived closer to that factory nom nom nom nom nom
    omigosh forgot how yummy they were...I am wondering if they are freezable ?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Some wedding pics and couple of hubby and I (just because I think we are cute)
    And, yes... I did get married in red
    aww beautiful !!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Hey buddy, for the bulk barn question, I also like those disposable frosting bags, raw and unsalted nuts for my smoothies (pecans, walnuts, cashews, almonds) and the unhealthy zingy zaps (OMG!!), sour keys and Melissa loves clodhoppers and chocolate covered almonds.
    Just a heads up if you use disposable decorating bags, I use to always buy the wilton ones, but last year I found a place on ebay selling them much cheaper. I bought some off ebay, they are thinner than the wilton ones, but I have never had one break or tear, the best part is the price! 100 bags for $4!!!! Being cheap as I am ( ok frugal lol ) when I was buying the wilton ones I would always wash them and re-use them a couple times before tossing them, but with 100 for $4, I always throw them right away now so I'm saving money and time ( and dishpan hands!! lol ).
    Jezebel, NickiB, mimzy71 and 8 others like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Desk calendar? No thanks, I actually do one for the start of the hockey season and put my teams schedule on it

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    OK buddy... Im making DH some Home made BBQ Sauce for fathers day. Would you like some?
    I think I'm good thanks.

Found a most wanted item for my buddy today!! It was harder to find than I thought. Now I have around 13/14 days and then the homemade item. Think I'll browse pinterest for a bit and maybe something will jump out.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Well it was a longshot, but ya, no tassimo for me, ah well!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Good morning all!

something to make you chuckle

wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Good morning ladies, miss PammieD is heading out today to get hitched on Saturday If you have any questions or need any help with anything PM me and I'll be happy to help you

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone, so happy it is Thursday, the weekend is almost here. Going to finish shopping for my buddy on Saturday and than I get to start wrapping and find a box.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

No Tassimo here :-P
    Live my Keurig but would have taken a cheep Tassimo.

Found something on the side of the road for my buddy yesterday lol

At the hospital with my friend, she is getting a mole removed then we are going garden center hopping.

Can't remember if I answered these questions :
    Yes to te-kill-ya (tequila) and bbq sauce.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Baby was up and sick last night, coughing.. couldn't sleep.. poor thing! Kept me and DH awake but mostly me cuz she doesn't like daddy putting her to sleep at night.. so he had to sleep on the couch downstairs til she fell asleep. But of course he didn't go to sleep, instead watched tv.

Had to wake up early for work so I think I got 3 hrs of interrupted sleep.. sigh* I'm not tired, just more worried cuz I hate when my lil one gets sick. Breaks my heart.

On a better note, this morning at the subway station (not even downtown, but my local one)... I scored a bunch of $2 Old Dutch coupons from the On the Go magazine!!!! Woohoooo.... I thought I'd never find any. Looks like the lil convenience store at my subway stop stocked up this morning.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 124 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Thread Information