User Tag List

Page 134 of 390 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

What kind of small candy/chocolate (that comes individually wrapped) do you like? (ie. starburst/Kisses ect) Hmm...I think I like Werthers soft candies (chewable) York Peppermint PATTIES
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Well, I just surprised my 2 kids with Iphones today. They're pretty excited! Needless to say, I made them sign a contract stating they'll do everything I say in timely manner, and NOT play video games all day, etc. I had a list of Daily Duties as well as Occasional ones so they won't be surprised. I also put on there that I may add some conditions if I feel the need arises.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Sorry, I clicked on that too quick. I wanted to add that this takes time, one day at a time. I was home for 6 months and it was only the last month and a half where I actually felt good enough to enjoy being home. There are a few articles on healthy eating to beat depression...here is one of them. My favorite meal that I make even when its time of the month and I'm (snarly) I make salmon steak, roasted sweet potatoes and steamed veggies (red pepper, broccoli and zucchini. Its a perfect meal. Sweet potatoes do help with mood a lot, at least that's what I've read and I do feel good after eating it. . Good luck, I hope this info helps someone.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...t-1817675.html

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

buddy, I think I forgot to answer the individual candy question. O my where to start? We love jolly ranchers and my hubby loves starburst candies. Melissa loves ferrerro rocher. Matthew is mommy's child and loves jolly ranchers.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Bacon jam? Me too! Yum!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

48. Would you like a desk calendar? no desk for me...just a table
    49. do you have a Tassimo now? Do you like Tims T-discs? Latte? Decaff? I do I don't drink coffee, hubby and DS do
    50. buddy... Im making DH some Home made BBQ Sauce for fathers day. Would you like some? for sure !
    51. is there anything you would like from Vista print ? lots lol, addy labels, cards for trains, etc
    52. During the opening gifts days, are there any significant dates in your life? Birthdays, Anniversaries, Kid's birthdays, etc etc. july 23 anniversary
    53. What kind of small candy/chocolate (that comes individually wrapped) do you like? (ie. starburst/Kisses ect) ooohhh starburst yummy anything really

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Q: Have you or anyone you are close suffer from Depression? I mean severe depression? If so, what do they do to feel better?
    Army and Cherie you ladies are awesome!!! I have suffered from depression since my son hgad his brain injury February 14 1997. I was able to "avoid" medication cause I had heard so many bad things about it. I finally went to the doctor and when he asked me why I was there that day I said" I feel like..." and I burst into tears. He helped me out so much. I also take Celexa and I wouldn't change it for the world. It was the best thing I ever did. When I became pregnant with my daughter I had to stop taking them. It wasn't bad until my brother committed suicide April 12 2010. After I had my daughter I tried to do it without the pills but was having a hard time...crying everyday not wanting to leave bed etc. I went back on Celexa and now I feel great!! You ladies are all awesome and believe me when I say more of a family then my real family because I can talk to you all and I can't with my family...they don't even know I am Clinicly Depressed lol <3

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Buddy - I have lots of canned goods, would you like:
    Green tomato Chow -never tried it so not sure
    Dill Pickles -for sure
    Mustard Pickles -again never tried them
    Bruschetta Mix - sounds yummy

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Habanero Jelly -sounds yummy...sure
    Bacon Jam for sure!
    Pasta Sauce (old Italian recipe with sausage and meatball) - love trying other peoples pasta sauce

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

On thew topic of food Buddy would you like a jar of Tomato Jam? uuummm not sure....sure lol

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Oh my, this homemade part is killing me!!
    Buddy - I have lots of canned goods, would you like:
    Green tomato Chow
    Dill Pickles
    Mustard Pickles
    Bruschetta Mix
    no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I am at the exact same spot as you , I counted this morning and have 6, but going shopping this weekend and hope to get everything and than next week I just have to worry about the homemade part. It will either go extremely well or going to flop huge, hoping my skills are still good as, as I remember them to be last time I used them 6 or 7 years ago.
    yup trying mine tomorrow ...it may be a "nailed it" situation LOL

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy please don't put any stress into my homemade gift, I will be thrilled with whatever you make/buy for me
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    The Green tomato chow, or mustard pickles.. (I have no idea what mustard pickles are.. but if I like them I might have to add them to my canning list!)

Ooohh, which makes me think, buddy, if i'm completely lost on a homemade item, would you be interested in any of these?

Habanero Jelly
    Bacon Jam
    Pasta Sauce (old Italian recipe with sausage and meatball)
    no thanks I can get my mind around bacon in jam lol

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    (((hugs))) to everyone who has shared there story.

I have never dealt with depression but have dealt with panic attacks and know how debilitating they can be.

On thew topic of food Buddy would you like a jar of Tomato Jam?
    What is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    jody, you can open the package now, maybe open 1 bonus gift every couple of days. Thanks for all your words of encouragement. i have been on medication for about 4 years now, but am finding it not to work anymore. I am working on getting new medicine. lets hope it works.
    ((hugz))

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    From our backyard, he jumps up on our deck's railing, and then jumps to the top of the privacy fence on the deck. From there he jumps up to the roof. He then walks across the roof and hangs out at the front of the house spying on everything! He gets down too, the same way he gets up. He's a lil imp! Lol
    Way to cute !!!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Spent a lovely afternoon at the park with DD today!
    I had a drs appt...yapped on the phone while cleaning....made pizza bites...cleaned a bit more..did a few loads of laundry....played open window close window <<<-----it was raining lol.....found a box and put the items I already bought my buddy inside...organized a few coupons....watched t.v...and that was my day

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Q: Have you or anyone you are close suffer from Depression? I mean severe depression? If so, what do they do to feel better?
    Army and Cherie you ladies are awesome!!! I have suffered from depression since my son hgad his brain injury February 14 1997. I was able to "avoid" medication cause I had heard so many bad things about it. I finally went to the doctor and when he asked me why I was there that day I said" I feel like..." and I burst into tears. He helped me out so much. I also take Celexa and I wouldn't change it for the world. It was the best thing I ever did. When I became pregnant with my daughter I had to stop taking them. It wasn't bad until my brother committed suicide April 12 2010. After I had my daughter I tried to do it without the pills but was having a hard time...crying everyday not wanting to leave bed etc. I went back on Celexa and now I feel great!! You ladies are all awesome and believe me when I say more of a family then my real family because I can talk to you all and I can't with my family...they don't even know I am Clinicly Depressed lol <3
    ((hugz)) to you also
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    On thew topic of food Buddy would you like a jar of Tomato Jam? uuummm not sure....sure lol
    me either .....

wrapped candy question...riesen...salt water taffy...york peppermint patties...hmmm I like candy

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

wow I need to get out more LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I'm here Jez!!

So, Jackson didn't have a fever yesterday or today........BUT......today he broke out in the rash. So we're assuming it's the "slap cheek/fifth disease" thing that my niece and many other kids in town got two weeks ago. The good news is that once the rash appears, they are no longer contagious and they start to feel better. He doesn't seem to be itchy, still more tired than usual and a tad bit cranky when he's tired, but otherwise normal.

Went for another pregnancy massage today.......so amazing.....

Placing an order on Keurig dot com right now....yay i'm finally a "platinum" member now...15% discount instead of 10%! Need to stock up on "island coconut" kcups before they disappear till next summer.

Probably should go to bed soon......but debating on wrapping a couple more prezzies before bed....

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

51. is there anything you would like from Vista print ? Addy Labels or trading cards
    52. During the opening gifts days, are there any significant dates in your life? Birthdays, Anniversaries, Kid's birthdays, etc etc. Nope
    53. What kind of small candy/chocolate (that comes individually wrapped) do you like? (ie. starburst/Kisses ect) MOJOS, salt water taffy

Bluz and NickiB, all your edible wares sound delicous and I would love any and all of them LOL

Depression question: Well, I am bi-polar and also suffer from borderline personality disorder. I am on quite an assortment of medication and also attend DBT training once a week as well as attending 2 private sessions a week. The BPD likely stems from childhood abuse issues and the bi-polar part I guess I won the lottery LOL. I know where you are all coming from and some days it is a real battle to keep your head above the water. I try to have a lot of fun with my SC friends as you all know. You all make me laugh and of course i laugh at myself. I wish those of you who are suffering many brighter days ahead.

A little humor - not meant to offend just gets me giggling at myself

Ok LOL...done laughing at myself
    Last edited by coyote00; Sat, Jun 15th, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
    Jezebel, gwennad, mimzy71 and 14 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I had a sucky day at work so did not make it to art crawl si I am going to my fall back plan for the handmade gift
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 134 of 390 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Thread Information