User Tag List

Page 165 of 390 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    do you have a wii game system and if so would you like controllers or rechargable remote docking station ? I dropped my wii and it broke
    Yes, we have a WII game system and any controllers or accessories would be awesome! Sorry that you dropped and broke yours though!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

No wii system here.

so after much negotiation I am being releases Tuesday so one last trip to the stores while I'm in the city
    I will see like a mad women on Wednesday, Hailey has the paper and ribbon already to go. Pack it up and it should be out the door Thursday if not Friday phew lots of time lol. Buddy it a great box though, and Haileys little buddy DH spoiled you

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

So Happy to hear you are on the mend armygirl

Some evening random stuff for us all

Name:  a-womans-secret-flash-drive.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  45.2 KB

Name:  cat-looks-like-an-owl.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  44.8 KB

Name:  Grumpy-Cat-on-Twilight.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  60.0 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh so glad you are going to get sprung from the joint Armygirl

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371787328.909739.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  48.0 KBFound this and just had to share ( after I was done laughing so hard tears ran down my leg )

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    DH wears ankle socks size 11, black or white

What an interesting question! Ok here goes, we are a multi-cultural family =) I speak Cantonese, although my mom says not fluently because I've gotten lazy and insert too many English words into my sentences I also speak English, of course. I understand Vietnamese, Tagalog (Filipino; my DH's first language). I can read French as I took it for years however I've lost my ability to speak it fluently. I cannot read/write in any of the above languages except for French which I think I can still manage. My mom speaks 4 languages, my husband speaks 2 languages, my sister speaks 2 languages, my daughter speaks 3 languages (English, Cantonese & Tagalog), and my brother-in-law speaks 3 languages fluently (Polish/Vietnamese/& English). He immigrated from Poland as a child but is mixed Polish/Vietnamese. I find this really interesting because when my sister & him have children, I can see them speaking 4 languages! > Cantonese, Vietnamese, Polish & English. Wowsers!

YES to all the jams, and YES for the dried parsley/basil/dill.
    juliejolie - you are so multicultural!!!

do you have a wii game system and if so would you like controllers or rechargable remote docking station ? I dropped my wii and it broke
    sorry that your wii broke. =( I have a nice red wii which I got a few years ago. would love a rechargeable remote docking station for my controllers! I kind of think you might be my buddy...but hm...no..maybe not. hahah. I think it's someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Men's ankle socks size 11/12

Wi Stuff: Sure

CLB's Jams and Herbs: OMG any and all of it sounds ggggrrrrrrreattttt

Matell Coupons: no thanks

Other launguages: Coyoteeezze, couponeeeze

Dear Buddy, I spent this morning wrapping your prezzies. If I may make a suggestion....when you receive your box go through it because 90% of the days have a part A & Part B Gift . What is frightening is I still have some room in your box .

Attachment 182573
    AWESOME! You have all your gifts wrapped!??! ahhh. I am going to start doing that tonight. thankfully I stayed up a bit past my bedtime last night and I finished the homemade portion..it's not great though..might want to do more than one homemade thing...

doot doo doo. life is SO BUSY right now ladies. I'm feeling...overwhelmed. but every day is so full and busy. blah.

looking forward to putting this all together and mailing it and then waiting to open!!! =)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    boo
    I know I actaully cried
    I take very good care of my items and save to buy extras so was upset I knocked it off the stand while dusting
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    Was just looking at jez's cabinet pic,very nice...We just redid our kitchen top to bottom on the cheap(of course)lol
    Was so sick of looking at our very dated cabinets and countertop with the white faucets so we bought a cabinet restoration kit at Canadian Tire(DH and i both work there)for 100.00 and a countertop restoration kit at walmart for 90.00 and got new cabinets and countertop for 190.00 plus a few new doorknobs which i also got at work on clearance for 12.00 for 24.So a little over 200.00 for the works

Of course couldn't stop there so new paint,even painted my table and chairs,light fixtures,stainless steel faucets,when all was said and done we still only spent about 400.00 and i love my new kitchen,well of course my fridge gave out during the time we were redoing so we had to spring for new fridge and stove that added a few bucks but gotta have a fridge and stove so what do you do lol

Here a couple of pics of cabinets and counters before we painted,will add a couple of pics of the finished job later...still trying to find a window treatment i like thats in my budget(nearly nonexistent)Attachment 182555Attachment 182556Attachment 182558Attachment 182559Attachment 182560Attachment 182561Attachment 182562Attachment 182563Attachment 182564Attachment 182565Attachment 182566
    your kitchen is awesome I will post the kijiji add showing everything ...I hope she excepts my offer !!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    No to ankle socks... cause my hubby doesn't wear ankle socks... only those stupid socks that pull up to his knees... very "trendy". HA !

I speak English and I am fluent in Sarcasm I also speak "text" according to my hubby. Did I mention that my hubby speaks Jack-Ass?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Any of the jams would be awesome CLB.

I think I have answered all the questions... but I don't believe Jez is my buddy... My guess is PammieD
    omg you kill me I would so like to be friends with you IRL!!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Bahahaha....mayyybe....but I'll never tell!
    I take bribes
    Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Ooh ohh me me!!! I've got a good track record at guessing! My "feeling" keeps telling me its FallenPixels...but then again maybe it's just wishful thinking because she keeps talking about chocolate and its a major pregnancy craving for me right now LOL bahahaha
    did I mention I take bribes ???

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    So Happy to hear you are on the mend armygirl

Some evening random stuff for us all

Name:  a-womans-secret-flash-drive.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  45.2 KB

Name:  cat-looks-like-an-owl.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  44.8 KB

Name:  Grumpy-Cat-on-Twilight.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  60.0 KB
    you crack me up !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    juliejolie - you are so multicultural!!!

sorry that your wii broke. =( I have a nice red wii which I got a few years ago. would love a rechargeable remote docking station for my controllers! I kind of think you might be my buddy...but hm...no..maybe not. hahah. I think it's someone else.

AWESOME! You have all your gifts wrapped!??! ahhh. I am going to start doing that tonight. thankfully I stayed up a bit past my bedtime last night and I finished the homemade portion..it's not great though..might want to do more than one homemade thing...

doot doo doo. life is SO BUSY right now ladies. I'm feeling...overwhelmed. but every day is so full and busy. blah.

looking forward to putting this all together and mailing it and then waiting to open!!! =)
    um yeah I have items in a box am going on round 3 for my craft ...hmmm mentioned to a buddy mine looked like a bunch of blindfolded kittys tried to make my craft
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Jun 21st, 2013 at 02:21 AM. Reason: apparently I can't spell

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Those are beautiful Jez

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Hubby kept us up again last night coughing ALL night I am trying to be the understanding and patient wife and keep telling myself that he can't help it but it has been every night since Sunday and I am now sleep deprived. I fear his death is unavoidable at this point. Buddy if you bought anything for him you can safely return it as he will not be needing it where he is going. I just need a nap first to regain my strength, hopefully for him I'll regain my personality and patience too

Jez that kitchen is beautiful, I hop you get it!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo just popping into brag that Slammy and I are going for lunch on Sunday while I am down her way for a Girl Guide camp! I will be back with answers and updates!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Ditto on the Kitchen!! that is gorgeous!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo just popping into brag that Slammy and I are going for lunch on Sunday while I am down her way for a Girl Guide camp! I will be back with answers and updates!
    YAY I'm soooo excited!!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I know I actaully cried
    I take very good care of my items and save to buy extras so was upset I knocked it off the stand while dusting
    your kitchen is awesome I will post the kijiji add showing everything ...I hope she excepts my offer !!

omg you kill me I would so like to be friends with you IRL!!

I take bribes
    did I mention I take bribes ???

you crack me up !!!

um yeah I have items in a box am going on round 3 for my craft ...hmmm mentioned to a buddy mine looked like a bunch of blindfolded kittys tried to make my craft
    You dust? That's your first problem.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Hubby kept us up again last night coughing ALL night I am trying to be the understanding and patient wife and keep telling myself that he can't help it but it has been every night since Sunday and I am now sleep deprived. I fear his death is unavoidable at this point. Buddy if you bought anything for him you can safely return it as he will not be needing it where he is going. I just need a nap first to regain my strength, hopefully for him I'll regain my personality and patience too

Jez that kitchen is beautiful, I hop you get it!!

Don was up with a bit of a crohns flare up last night. I feel your sleepless pain.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A squirrel jumped onto the window screen at 5am, that was fun. Quincy & Roo were cackling and hissing and spitting about 6ft away from the window, it moved and Q jumped under the blankets - good thing that cat doesn't have to fend for himself
    Jezebel, gwennad, slambert and 5 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Buddy, do you have a need for/want some $5 WUS $10 on Mattel toys coupons? Expires 10/31/13...I gots lots
    No thanks... I have teenage girls

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I've spent the last couple days making jam....and by the looks of my kitchen, I will still be at it for a couple days

buddy as an extra would you like any of these:
    -blueberry jam
    -blueberry lime jam
    -strawberry banana jam
    -strawberry rhubarb jam
    -very berry jam (not sure if I offered this one awhile back)

I am also overrun with herbs from my garden at the moment -if you use any of these and would like some let me know, I will gladly include as extras
    -dried chives
    -dried oregano
    -dried parsley
    -dried basil
    -dried sage
    -dried dill
    Any of the jams - any of the herbs - especially DILL for my pickles.

Here is a hint ....my buddy has not answered all the questions asked
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I have been a slacker on this train..........

We have a wii, but we don't use it much.

I think I almost done shopping for my buddy. Now to wrap and fit it into a box.
    but this morning I am getting ready to head to Girl Guide camp again.... this is an Area (all northern NS) camp so it will be neat to have different girls from all over.

Hubby is a Size 10 shoe I think... he is particular about socks - he likes long ones, wears steeled toe boots all the time.

Not sure who might be my buddy - I don't really want to know til the package comes, it's so exciting to see the return address on it!

Thread Information