User Tag List

Page 164 of 390 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

We don't have a wii and we speak English.... however Zachary is starting school next year (in the 50/50 French program) so if my buddy has any second hand beginner board books in French, they would be great!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Was just looking at jez's cabinet pic,very nice...We just redid our kitchen top to bottom on the cheap(of course)lol
    Was so sick of looking at our very dated cabinets and countertop with the white faucets so we bought a cabinet restoration kit at Canadian Tire(DH and i both work there)for 100.00 and a countertop restoration kit at walmart for 90.00 and got new cabinets and countertop for 190.00 plus a few new doorknobs which i also got at work on clearance for 12.00 for 24.So a little over 200.00 for the works

Of course couldn't stop there so new paint,even painted my table and chairs,light fixtures,stainless steel faucets,when all was said and done we still only spent about 400.00 and i love my new kitchen,well of course my fridge gave out during the time we were redoing so we had to spring for new fridge and stove that added a few bucks but gotta have a fridge and stove so what do you do lol

Here a couple of pics of cabinets and counters before we painted,will add a couple of pics of the finished job later...still trying to find a window treatment i like thats in my budget(nearly nonexistent)Name:  old cabinets 1.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  63.2 KBName:  old cabinets 2.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  64.1 KBName:  old counter 2.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  66.6 KBName:  new cabinets 1.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  62.1 KBName:  new cabinets 3.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  54.0 KBName:  new counter 1.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  63.4 KBName:  new counter 2.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  61.8 KBName:  new kitchen.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  86.3 KBName:  new kitchen 2.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  61.8 KBName:  new kitchen 3.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  63.4 KBName:  new kitchen 4.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  64.7 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I got a Wii last year at Shoppers (woo hoo free stuff!) so that would be great. But I suspect you aren't my buddy lol

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Register for updates from P&G Everyday and receive a FREE CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara by mail.
    One per household, allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
    Click here to order this freebie
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Would love some wii controllers my kids have a habit or breaking or losing them, anything wii is awesome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

We have a Wii but haven't used it in forever and don't need any accessories for it...

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Men's ankle socks size 11/12

Wi Stuff: Sure

CLB's Jams and Herbs: OMG any and all of it sounds ggggrrrrrrreattttt

Matell Coupons: no thanks

Other launguages: Coyoteeezze, couponeeeze

Dear Buddy, I spent this morning wrapping your prezzies. If I may make a suggestion....when you receive your box go through it because 90% of the days have a part A & Part B Gift . What is frightening is I still have some room in your box .

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  106.1 KB
    Last edited by coyote00; Thu, Jun 20th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Holy!!!! Buddy are you ever spoiled, I have had to hide the box because DH was trying to snitch some of your prezzie's and he said I quote " I realize that this didn't cost you as much as it could have, and you think she deserves it, but please don't let me see the credit card bill". :D he doesn't realize that the bill has already been paid off and there was no way I was showing it to him anyway LOL

Buddy you are worth every penny I spent and trust me I didn't break the bank or go over my budget that bad

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

We have a wii but haven't used it in a long time.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

No to ankle socks... cause my hubby doesn't wear ankle socks... only those stupid socks that pull up to his knees... very "trendy". HA !

I speak English and I am fluent in Sarcasm I also speak "text" according to my hubby. Did I mention that my hubby speaks Jack-Ass?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Any of the jams would be awesome CLB.

I think I have answered all the questions... but I don't believe Jez is my buddy... My guess is PammieD
    Jezebel, mimzy71, slambert and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    No to ankle socks... cause my hubby doesn't wear ankle socks... only those stupid socks that pull up to his knees... very "trendy". HA !

I speak English and I am fluent in Sarcasm I also speak "text" according to my hubby. Did I mention that my hubby speaks Jack-Ass?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Any of the jams would be awesome CLB.

I think I have answered all the questions... but I don't believe Jez is my buddy... My guess is PammieD
    Bahahaha....mayyybe....but I'll never tell!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Gah! Week from hell is finally over ! woo hoo!

hello again do you need baby/infant/toddler/kids/adult tylenol liquid or chewables ?
    chewable advil, infant advil

Buddy, what kind of complexion do you have? Do you wear a BB cream? Concealer?
    I have a medium complexion- I got an awesome case of melasma when preggo with Kenzie and has never gone away, so I like a decent coverage to help even things out

do you care if its Christmas wrap?
    nope

Buddy would you like chocolate/hard candy bubble wrap ? Buddy do you like Tolberone or Merci chocolates ?
    Tolberone yes but no Merci chocolates thanks

and yes to all the dried herbs ad jams that werE lisTed!!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Oh the guessing games are fun!!! I can tell you someone has correctly guessed their buddy but I'm not going to tell you who...LOL Happy guessing ladies!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Oh the guessing games are fun!!! I can tell you someone has correctly guessed their buddy but I'm not going to tell you who...LOL Happy guessing ladies!!
    Ooh ohh me me!!! I've got a good track record at guessing! My "feeling" keeps telling me its FallenPixels...but then again maybe it's just wishful thinking because she keeps talking about chocolate and its a major pregnancy craving for me right now LOL bahahaha

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Ooh ohh me me!!! I've got a good track record at guessing! My "feeling" keeps telling me its FallenPixels...but then again maybe it's just wishful thinking because she keeps talking about chocolate and its a major pregnancy craving for me right now LOL bahahaha
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Thread Information