User Tag List

Page 265 of 390 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ever since explorer "upgraded" it's been a real pain in the butt! I guess I'll have to figure out another browser... blah. It's only smartcanucks for me, and only when I open a forum thread.
    I agree...ever since the upgrade I have been using google chrome
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 9 guests)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ohhh I am tired but am sure feeling the sunburn I didn't realize I was getting today
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

good morning ladies

just have to catch up only 10 pages (not bad lol)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning

Today is going to be a long day, was up all night with sick kids. Now they are both up and feeling fine, and I feel like crap after being awake all night Rather mad a DH for not bothering to get out of bed to help me.....apparently he needs his beauty sleep

The upside today....its Monday! Can't wait to see who gets packages!! ONE week to go until we start opening them!!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Jul 8th, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning ladies. What a Monday! Our power was out on the weekend for a bit so I had to reset the clocks. I thought I had done everything to my clock I was supposed to do but apparently I missed the radio, which is what wakes me up, so for 40 minutes this morning there was static. Which is like the white noise I normally sleep with, so yeah, I was a bit late getting going! Then my son got mad at me because it's a daycare day, told me to make it not Monday... yeah cause I have magical powers like that. He then cried through getting ready, including taking off his clothes as fast as I was getting them on him. Honestly, not a great start to my day! I need a coffee.

And I hope my package(s) are waiting for me when we get home! I think I figured out who my buddy is and I'm a little worried because she hasn't posted in a long time, though if I'm wrong then I have no idea.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

oh this day just keeps getting better, it really IS going to be a long one.....Grandpa just fell and cut his arm open (he is OK)......can I go back to bed yet?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Good morning

Today is going to be a long day, was up all night with sick kids. Now they are both up and feeling fine, and I feel like crap after being awake all night Rather mad a DH for not bothering to get out of bed to help me.....apparently he needs his beauty sleep

The upside today....its Monday! Can't wait to see who gets packages!! ONE week to go until we start opening them!!
    Boo that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    oh this day just keeps getting better, it really IS going to be a long one.....Grandpa just fell and cut his arm open (he is OK)......can I go back to bed yet?!
    glad to hear he is ok, hope you day improves.

I'm still sick over here & wishing for AC, told hubby he better come home with one tonight (I REALLY hope he does). He decided to deep fry wings last night so ontop of everything I have a headache (we have a rule that he onky deepfries when I'm not home becsuse it makes me fell ill.......

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    bluzsuz and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Was popping in to say Happy Monday, but my goodness, some of you are having quite the morning already... and not in a good way!

Day 4.. project organization.. yesterday didn't get much done as it was shopping after church, just tinkering around but no real headway...

Finishing my coffee, then back to get my butt in gear. Mom & Dad are stopping by later today so looks like I will actually have to weed around the front steps/garden earlier than anticipated.. if they show up looking like it is, I'll never hear the end of it from my Dad! (Coming from the guy who's retired and has nothing better to do then play with his cars, and work on his yard....) I love him, but man he can be a challenge sometimes!
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Randomly woke up at 5:30am tomorrow. What a morning people seem to be having. Sorry to hear!

Hope my buddy gets her package today!!!

Although I feel like I don't even remember what's in it and want to send her another! Haha.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Wow, I hope everyone having rough starts ends up with a good day. My day is pretty ok here other than a kid showing up for daycare (1st day was supposed to be Thursday) SURPRISE!! I was supposed to be having the day off but oh well, it's raining here so we are just going to have a quiet movie day
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dear buddy,

Your package is currently out for delivery!!!

Love,
    Me

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Randomly woke up at 5:30am tomorrow. What a morning people seem to be having. Sorry to hear!

Hope my buddy gets her package today!!!

Although I feel like I don't even remember what's in it and want to send her another! Haha.

I received my package today, no name or return address BUT I'm putting 2 and 2 together since the postage label was stamped BC and gonna go on a limb and say its from you!!!!! Thank you so much! My kids loved the fruit snacks!! Posting a pic in a moment!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy, you received a notice card last week. So go pick up your package
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Here is my super awesome package from ( I'm assuming ) DLee!!!! I love it, my kids were so excited for the Disney fruit snacks! Also not shown was the $10 Starbucks e-gift card I received last week! So excited now to start opening!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Thread Information