User Tag List

Page 307 of 390 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Day 2: Revlon File n Peel with pocket crazy shine
    Name:  day2.png
Views: 205
Size:  289.8 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Buddy, where are your posts? I have yet to see anything! Today I got the cutest dog picture frame. Will post pic later. Goingg to look at cars today.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Wonderful gifts today for us! I got some basecoat, and by some I mean the biggest bottle of it I have ever seen! Jackson got Horton Hears a Who movie and some stickers which he made me put on him. Then I went down to get breakfast, he came down to watch Mighty Machines. He then snuck back upstairs, found the box and opened two more gifts for himself... so he also got a Bob the Builder DVD and some bandaids. I think day 3 & 8 gifts? Yeah. I told him I was very disappointed, he said he doesn't like to wait and he told me that, I said it was still not good behaviour, he told me tha thurt his feelings, I told him he can't watch the movie today, he cried. So. Thank you Momto2K for giving him two things to open every day, at least he can still open something later on... little bugger. I had to put the box up on a high shelf, and really, why didn't he at least open one of my gifts?

Name:  IMAG0616.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  31.2 KB
    Name:  IMAG0617.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  24.8 KB
    Name:  IMAG0618.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  24.0 KB
    Name:  IMAG0619.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  25.7 KB

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

"On the second day of Christmas, my buddy sent to me..." a pack of Bic Mechanical Pencils. Thanks for all of my WL items JulieJolie! <3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

thanks for the toothpick tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I really liked Defiance and am glad it's been renewed, always happens to me that I finally find a good show and it gets cancelled after one season! Warehouse 13 is kind of cool, but there is only the season finale then next season will only be 6 episodes, I'm glad they will wrap things up though. I like sci fi/fantasy types shows, which always seem to get cancelled!

We are going to my sister's tomorrow for a bit to swim, which means I have to hope my bathingsuit fits lol. And we'll probably go to the park as well. The weather is supposed to be nice. Might also set up our little pool in the back, I blew the darn thing up so we are going to use it!

No help with gardens. I am still hurting from what I think was a stinging nettle I "picked" from the garden... my swiss chard is also eaten and my tomatoes and not doing nearly as well as last year. I think they get shade from the big tree next door. They have some green tomatoes on them though. For tomatoes, my mom said to put toothpicks around the base of them, like half in the soil and half above, to help stop cut worms. Of course I forgot but so far so good. My lettuce is doing well, the one thing I planted that we only like a little bit lol, and the carrots which I think I should have thinned a bit, and are still too small to eat.

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness it's here.
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Do you ever sleep woman? You're a 1/2 hour ahead of me and always up way late!

and dlee - we are all here!

Love taking kids on memorable trips like that Jenny! I didn't grow up here in NS (BC girl) but I spent many a vacation here as I live in my moms home town. So it is neat to take the kids to places I went as a kid. And of course when we are in BC, I like to do the same.

Todays gift is in the freezer! It is a bag of ICY SQUARES!!!! I can't wait to tear into them later. Unfortunately our 90f house was not kind to them lol
    Here is a 'stock' photo in their place. Thanks so much Slammy - these are such a treat for me, I never buy them for myself!
    Yummy!!

Yes I sleep lol, still having issues with the time change not getting to sleep till 2am lately, I feel young again!! Lol
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

On day 2 my buddy Bluzsuz gave to me... homemade (help me out Suzanne) onion marmalade? I didn't want to open it yet, or I would have done the sniff/taste test, but I can see onions.. maybe green tomatoes?? Will put this on this weekends menu...

Oh, and apparently I am more forgetful than I thought.. day 1 I had also received a bag of the BBQ Smartfood but forgot to mention it, duh! Guess I can't walk from the den to the living room without forgetting something! Will post photos on day 3, went to take a picture of day 1 last night and dead batteries. Close call as the BF came out with the Smartfood bag when we were starting our movie.. and I said back that truck up there mister, I haven't taken a photo yet. Go find something else to snack on...

Needless to say, I didn't receive the most loving of looks...

Have a great day everyone, thank goodness for air conditioned workplaces.. I practically melted on my 5 minute commute, already 34 with the humidex, and supposed to be like 45 by this afternoon!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Morning Ladies! I'm feeling pretty darn tired this morning.... But that didn't stop me from opening my day 2 gifts

on the second day of Christmas my buddy gave to me: awesome penguin sandwich cutters for DD & Simple Facial Wipes! Thanks Pammie!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    And day 1 - I was floored. She got the exact cutters for Tobias' little sandwiches!! Thank you for getting one of my most wanted wishes for him!!! My sister in law was so happy! She said she is going to use them for so many things!!!

Attachment 185757

Attachment 185758

Attachment 185759

He loves them!!!!

Jezebel - honestly, I am happy to just stop here. You were the highlight of my day and it was an awful day. Spent most of my day in bed crying but you lifted my spirits!!

Thank you!!
    LOVE these!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Do you ever sleep woman? You're a 1/2 hour ahead of me and always up way late!

and dlee - we are all here!

Love taking kids on memorable trips like that Jenny! I didn't grow up here in NS (BC girl) but I spent many a vacation here as I live in my moms home town. So it is neat to take the kids to places I went as a kid. And of course when we are in BC, I like to do the same.

Todays gift is in the freezer! It is a bag of ICY SQUARES!!!! I can't wait to tear into them later. Unfortunately our 90f house was not kind to them lol
    Here is a 'stock' photo in their place. Thanks so much Slammy - these are such a treat for me, I never buy them for myself!
    Mmmmmm.....

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    This morning I got a BPA free, double insulated chiller cup---which is AWESOME in this weather!! Thank you so much, Cherie! Perfect choice after a week of heat in the mid-30s! Love it!!
    Attachment 185769
    Yay glad you like it, I thought with it being summer you can put any cold drink in there, I bought myself one and use it for everythign from water to iced coffee. Keep the drinks nice and cold while we're outside

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Day #2 pressies!
    I got a new pair of scissors! Woohoo and they work great! thanks for the wishlists item Jody ♥
    Chyna got some awesome nail polish I heard a squeal from the kitchen and had to go check it out and she was in her room taking pictures before I even had a drop of coffee in me this morning, LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Day #2 pressies!
    I got a new pair of scissors! Woohoo and they work great! thanks for the wishlists item Jody ♥
    Chyna got some awesome nail polish I heard a squeal from the kitchen and had to go check it out and she was in her room taking pictures before I even had a drop of coffee in me this morning, LOL
    And Chyna has already painted her toe nails, her finger nails, and now is moving on to her sister, LOL She loves the nail polish Jody

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Good morning ladies

on the 2nd Day

from Missidj to DS chocolate covered pretzels (his fav) and thanks you for them
    from Melissa13 to me MiO cherry-blackberry nice I have never tried these thank you so much
    Last edited by cmontario; Tue, Jul 16th, 2013 at 11:09 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I wish I made a list of the days for my buddy so I knew what she was opening LOL
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Cherie just noticed your signature
    "Who will be joining me on the Shoebox train? I'll be hosting!! Sign up will be Aug 1st"

I already have my shoebox lol

Page 307 of 390 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast

Thread Information