User Tag List

Page 53 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I will not bore you with my nail polish talk, I have a whole thread for that
    I love the pics I have seen of your nails !!! mine would horrify you LOL
    coyote00, PammieD and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I have a question for my buddy....I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)
    That is ok with me!
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

still haven't filled DH in about the train.....he seriously thinks I am Christmas shopping.....just asked what we should get my MIL....LOL

Managed to get a few goodies for both big and little buddy online. I am heading to town tomorrow, so hope to find some more treasures there.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Dear Julesie's buddy - please get her a dish elf. While most of us would love a house elf, I think a dish elf would make her explodw with delight.
    Lol yes please

dishes are now done. Was craving ice cream but decided to have a Popsicle instead so that I wouldn't have to use a dish

I feel such a sense of community with our all online shopping together I remember when I was a kid, my best friend and I would sit on the phone with each other, watching 90210 (we lived about a block away but it would be past our 'school night' curfew so...This is kinda like that...just for adults with credit cards

Except for Slam - she's been relegated to dressing naked ninjas so she can ship them to me this week! I'm so excited!!!
    i have been online browsing for my buddy, though I think I am going to do my shopping in store, probably start next week as I have a full week/weekend.

Ummmm.....I'm curious about these naked ninjas, please elaborate, I think!

I have a question for my buddy....I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)
    Yes!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 4 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    I have been "investigating" my buddy...and I am pretty excited to have her. She has a heart of gold and lots of compassion so I am really looking forward to making her a special package. Thanks PammieD and Slambert - You sent me a great buddy!
    Not me then lol jk!!!!

Buddy the mints I put on my WL they are called pillow mints and Wilton makes some yahhhhh google!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    still haven't filled DH in about the train.....he seriously thinks I am Christmas shopping.....just asked what we should get my MIL....LOL

Managed to get a few goodies for both big and little buddy online. I am heading to town tomorrow, so hope to find some more treasures there.
    Bahahaha
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Well, today kicked my butt all over the place. Work =

BUT, I still enjoy my job... today was just a bad day to be a pumpkin. LOL!!

Oh, I also ran over my floor length skirt today with my own chair and that caused my skirt to come down and expose my pantaloons. I laughed so hard Im sure my coworkers think I'm crazy!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I should be online earlier tomorrow.

Now, to the questions:
    7. What is your favorite colour? Jewel tones- not "baby" or "pastel" or "light" anything
    8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself? My most wanted item on my WL
    9. Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? Um, yes... and my hubby might fall in love with you(I DO NOT BAKE)
    10. Would you like anything from Michaels? On my wishlist
    11. Would my buddy like a dream catcher? No- I'm with Peachy on this... they creep me out.
    12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? Again, on my wishist
    13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? No, thank you
    14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond? Nope... but a did have a"proper laugh" at this question... get it??!? Proper laugh... (Im tired)
    15. Do you scrapbook? No
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? no thanks... picky dogs
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? No thanks.. but Coyotes buddy should send her G-Strings in BRIGHT colors. Size medium for Coyote.
    18. are you ok with used books? Yup!
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? Stuff on my WL!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Girl after my own heart! I thought I wanted "bottle service" but then realized it's not really "me" when I saw it in stores. I'm loving the sound of

•FULL STEAM AHEAD: take the helm and embark on a fantastic voyage. this medium toned lilac with a pearlescent purple punch steers you in style.
    •THE GIRLS ARE OUT: you've got nothing to hide with this soft fuchsia peony infused with subtle sparkle. so relax, unwind, and enjoy the gentle ocean breeze.
    •ROCK THE BOAT: now's your chance to make some stylish waves. this shimmering polish in light french blue with a hint of periwinkle makes a splash every time.

Essie is my true love though...for realz.
    I have never tried Essie polish yet! I'm too cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    I have been "investigating" my buddy...and I am pretty excited to have her. She has a heart of gold and lots of compassion so I am really looking forward to making her a special package. Thanks PammieD and Slambert - You sent me a great buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Not me then lol jk!!!!
    Ahaha, I was going to say the same thing for me lol. One crossed off my possible buddy list

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Well, today kicked my butt all over the place. Work =

BUT, I still enjoy my job... today was just a bad day to be a pumpkin. LOL!!

Oh, I also ran over my floor length skirt today with my own chair and that caused my skirt to come down and expose my pantaloons. I laughed so hard Im sure my coworkers think I'm crazy!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I should be online earlier tomorrow.

Now, to the questions:
    7. What is your favorite colour? Jewel tones- not "baby" or "pastel" or "light" anything
    8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself? My most wanted item on my WL
    9. Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? Um, yes... and my hubby might fall in love with you(I DO NOT BAKE)
    10. Would you like anything from Michaels? On my wishlist
    11. Would my buddy like a dream catcher? No- I'm with Peachy on this... they creep me out.
    12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? Again, on my wishist
    13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? No, thank you
    14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond? Nope... but a did have a"proper laugh" at this question... get it??!? Proper laugh... (Im tired)
    15. Do you scrapbook? No
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? no thanks... picky dogs
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? No thanks.. but Coyotes buddy should send her G-Strings in BRIGHT colors. Size medium for Coyote.
    18. are you ok with used books? Yup!
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? Stuff on my WL!
    ohhh did you see any goats today pumpkin ?

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Bahahaha, that's friggin' awesome! Training has gone well with him then!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I have never tried Essie polish yet! I'm too cheap.
    Ahaha, I was going to say the same thing for me lol. One crossed off my possible buddy list
    Totally worth the splurge if you're into doing your nails

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ohhh did you see any goats today pumpkin ?
    K, WTF is with the goats....someone? Anyone???

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

PS - Stay tuned for more on naked ninjas...annnnd...post 620's getting a nice workout! lol

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Bahahaha, that's friggin' awesome! Training has gone well with him then!

Totally worth the splurge if you're into doing your nails

K, WTF is with the goats....someone? Anyone???
    Oh good, glad to see I'm not the only one

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

only Donkeys can see goats

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

sounds great

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

going shopping for my adult & kid buddies tomorrow after my ww weigh-in
    Last edited by cmontario; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Page 53 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information