User Tag List

Page 51 of 390 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

For my buddy,I was just taking up supper and remembered once again how badly i need to pick up a good potato/ice cream scoop..seems to be the only time i remember i need one.LOL i have every useless kitchen gadget u can get but no scoop,go figure.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Hmmmm....60 cookies eh? I wonder what those are for....you should probably post a pic. Just sayin...

I did some damage at amazon today too...amazon, you are my weakness...

Impressive!

Score!

Booo...if it makes you feel any better, I now have 4xthe same bridesmaid dress, all in different sizes cause the two sizes we ordered don't fit so I had to order the next 2 up last night. And oh yah! The wedding is in 11 days...out of town. Bahahaha
    Maybe you could just start a collection like me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Ahhh I'm done being a cry baby!!!! I should have Slam went screaming around the store if Mitchell had been with me we probably would have ended up racing lol. On a good note I drove really well and hit nothing haha. I probably could have got away with the whole underpants thing I would were my pug pantaloon train commemorative ones lol. And channeled our princess pumkin

Hope it all works out. I think mine will be ok. Just need to let the sender know. Otherwise, JulieJolie can just have an extra special gift or something. haha. No, but I think it will all work out.

PammieD - maybe after the wedding you can sell the other dresses!!! Your special day is going to be wonderful, I just know it!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? love most of their stuff,don't like rose or lavender scent anything
    13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? have lots thanks
    14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?would love to try british chocolate,anything we can't get in canada,also a clear umbrella would be awesome
    15. Do you scrapbook?nope
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? sure 3 dogs 2 cats tropical fish freshwater fish(huge tank of each) and frogs lol
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes?sure L for me xl for daughter and hubby
    18. are you ok with used books? yep
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? covergirl clean makeup 245

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Oh I'm totally returning the 3 that don't get used...but still. She hadnt even tried on the dress until last night when I asked if it fit!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Oh I'm totally returning the 3 that don't get used...but still. She hadnt even tried on the dress until last night when I asked if it fit!
    ((hugs))
    Jezebel, mimzy71, slambert and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    I've never been in a British store, but I'm sure I would love some British chocolate! I like chocolate with nuts in it, or coconut, peanut butter, or.....whatever, I just like chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    So here are a few questions from me to my buddy...

Do you scrapbook?
    Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys?
    No, I don't scrapbook and I don't have any pets.

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes?
    Hubby is way too picky! I put Jackson's size on my WL...24 months if it's going to be fall/winter clothing. Baby2, well, if you want to get any neutral clothing in whatever size. Me.... I think I put jammies and what size on my WL? I really want a purple hoodie in XL but that's kinda big to mail LOL I like black yoga type pants, but hard to say what size I'll drop back down to when baby is born plus I have short lil legs hehe

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, are you ok with used books?
    Yes, but I don't really read much....

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ok, time for a question for my buddy. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?
    I think A LOT of my WL items can be found at SDM?!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs))) for armygirl & PammieD

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Missed some Q's -
    British Store: not really anything specific. I'm happy with my Canadian products (and I'm fully stocked up on my Pimm's! )
    Scrapbooking - I do, as in I have and I will again in the future, but I'm so backlogged at the moment that I don't need any. Thanks though!

Buddy - I'm sorry in advance for not mentioning this earlier, but my favourite colours are NOT orange, yellow or green. Chartreuse is totally out! . And all of these colours glow off of Alexa's skin (I had a cute little shirt that Donnie banned from rotation cause it "makes her glow"...and not in a good way!)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I'm stalling on doing this dishes, where is everyone?? Don't tell me I will actually have to do the dishes?!
    mimzy71, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I'm stalling on doing this dishes, where is everyone?? Don't tell me I will actually have to do the dishes?!
    I've been shopping online lol. I like paypal because it takes a day or so to take the money from my bank account, so I can shop the day before pay day lol, gives stuff more time to ship!

Buddy I'm half done, well half ordered? So will just have to wait for stuff to arrive.

Kid buddy - a little harder but on track! A trip to Shoppers & Walmart should get most everything I need for both of you

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Dear Julesie's buddy - please get her a dish elf. While most of us would love a house elf, I think a dish elf would make her explodw with delight.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

7. What is your favorite colour? Chartreuse green, and jewel tone pink, purple and dark dark teal
    8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself? My most wanted item on my WL
    9. Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? Yes!
    10. Would you like anything from Michaels? No, thank you
    11. Would my buddy like a dream catcher? No, thank you
    12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? I love the larger 3 wick candle holders
    13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? No, thank you
    14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond? Not that I can think of at the moment
    15. Do you scrapbook? No
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? No, thank you
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes? No, thank you
    18. are you ok with used books? Yup!
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? Stuff on my WL!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy - All my question answers are in post #5 on the thread's first page.

I'll be posting my answers throughout the thread too
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am with you, avoiding doing the dishes and making lunch for tomorrow.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I'm here! doing some online shopping for my buddy & kid buddy!

Page 51 of 390 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information