User Tag List

Page 49 of 390 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    My 16 year old LoVES anything British. It's the current theme of her bedroom!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Ok... so I've managed a light lunch so I don't bite off the next client walking in the door.... Not a good thing for business.

So.. here's what I think I've missed..

Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver
    Soooo buddy....I've got a couple questions for ya:

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea. I like them all, but Fudge would be the super indulgence.. just not dark chocolate.. I like my treats to have the bad stuff.

Would you like anything from Michaels? I go occasionally but am not up-to-date on everything they have.. I know a few of my WL items can likely be found there though...

Originally Posted by CheriBomb
    Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign? I'm a Sagitarrius, but not really into Zodiac either.

Originally Posted by CheriBomb
    Buddy for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide".Hmm, I'm trying to think what "practical" could be.. ideally, practical is my first choice, but since I'm stumped I'm gonna throw in baking as my back-up.

Originally Posted by Jezebel
    Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? No thank you

Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock
    #1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? I'm all set for lotions, bubble baths and I don't agree so it seems lately, unless I want another fainting spell, but I'd be open to shimmer spray! Or liquid hand soaps, hair or foot treatments if they carry that type of thing.

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? I don't care for the solids, but any of the oil burning type or the automatic sprays or refills would be great.

Originally Posted by FallenPixels
    Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    As long as it's not Marmite, blood sausage or haggis I'd love to try some.

Do you scrapbook?
    Nope

Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys?
    Cat treats would be welcome.. preferably the soft kind as she doesn't get very excited about the hard ones.. too much like her kibby I guess? Likely not toys either.. she has lots, but enjoys a strip of paper that entertains her for hours. (Weird.. I know)

Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes?
    Hmm, normally I'm a medium but i'm pretty picky as I don't like my rolls to show... so to be safe.. sandals or shoes would be great, size 6... I actually wanted to try "girlifying" a pair of flip flops a la Pinterest.. taking ribbon and jewels to make them pretty.. but ya.. hasn't happened yet.

Ok, time for a question for my buddy. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?
    Last edited by NickiB; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy, while cleaning my house I thought of some questions for you.... ( yes I am that addicted that it sneaks into all my thoughts, anyways have to make cleaning somewhat fun )

1. What is your favorite color?
    2. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself?
    1. I don't have favourite colour, but strongly dislike the colour orange. That being said DD looks great in orange & I love this shirt but hummed too long & they are out for her size (4T) online, maybe they still carry them in store....

http://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/p...&pid=334244103

DD favourite colour is purple

2. Ribena (the not the syrup one). All this talk about British stores & products are giving me craving. There is a British store near me (that the lovely CLB told me about) but I still haven't gone because I don't drive & always seem to come with 'well i suppose I don't really need these thing' sigh

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Thank you so much for the buddies I am headed to town tomorrow for doctors appt and..... SHOPPING!!!!! Woohoo can't wait to spoil my buddy.

Attachment 180231
    I have Twisted Tea chillin in the corner for all of your hard work
    Attachment 180232
    mmmmmmm.....that looks yummy. Going to have to look out for that. Is it sweet, but not too sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    So...I obviously forgot some stuff on my WL given that I was looking at everyone's amazing WL's! Lame...true fax. Soo...I'll answer my questions and keep things posted here...obviously I'll keep on chatting in the thread as we go too

Additional Wishes:
    - IKEA Mula Bead roller coaster
    - IKEA Kalas Tumbler 6 pack (coloured kids cups)
    - Teal/Robin Egg Blue/Grey/White tea towels (not from the $ store)
    - w I can make puree popsicles for munchkin and yogurt pops for us!
    - Thin 'summer' socks for Alexa (6-12 months?)...we still use socks and Robeez for her in the summer cause her feet are MEGA sweaty and gross
    - Cotton PJ Pants for me Capri or full length (size large/med...I'm kinda in between sizes, depending on the cut)
    - Bib with sleeves (Alexa is a MANIAC in the high chair)

Please no more stuffed animals for Alexa (we don't have room for any more)

Your Questions, Answered!
    Do you want any Christmas items? No thanks! Storage space is at a premium in this house!

If you had to pick one of the following trading/train supplies, which would you prefer:
    Mailing address labels with "The Antonello Family" on them (cause I did a massive Vistaprint order at the time of the Pantaloon Train so I'm stocked on everything else).

Hey buddy I was wondering, do you have a coupon binder or a coupon bag/organizer?
    Yeppers, just bought a GlowGirl one a little while ago

Do you like home made candles?
    Yes, but I have soooo many candles that I really don't need any more Like a case of them!

Do you need or want anything from Ikea? You always "need" something from IKEA...

Do you need any of these samples:
    cascade dishwasher gel packs - sure
    Nivea body lotion - no thanks
    Nivea shower cream - no thanks
    Mr. Clean magic erasers - no thanks
    "clear" shampoo and conditioner - sure
    swifter dusters - no thanks
    Nivea bar soap - no thanks
    Febreze set and refresh (Hawaiian scent) - no thanks

What is your favorite color?
    Blue or Teal/Tourquoise/Aqua are popular choices this past year. I also enjoy dark wood/grey/white for my home (dislike 'dust collectors' though). To wear, I wear a lot of black, white, grey and silver accessories (with some blues and teals in there! lol)

What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself?
    Hard to say...I buy pretty much everything I want lol...I'll come back to this.

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.
    Ummmm.....I like fudge. HATE coconut though to eat (smell is different)...never thought to add this to my dislikes!

Would you like anything from Michaels?
    Picture frames...I'm sure there is more but I'll get back to it.

For the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide"
    Practical please

Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    No thanks

How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??
    Me likey.
    Bath & Body Works - Wallflower refills (Sweet pea, lime verbena scent, other scents are good too...just not musky or too floral), Lip buffer (they say it's discontinued but a lot of stores still carry it lol), lemon basil or lime verbena hand soaps (the regular antibacterial ones, not the cream ones or foamy ones)
    Body Shop - Well stocked thanks!

Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles (the ones that melt in the pretty burners) or plug in's, spray refills etc???
    No thanks!
    That reminds me, No stuffies please, we already have too many.

and I would also love a Popsicle maker (with drip catcher)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    My fav colors are, purple, black, grey, deep red, darker colours.. lol
    one thing I really really want but wont buy myself is.. clothes, new wallet, make-up brushes, olay facial scrubs, simple facial wipes. <<-- Im cheap that way haha

P
    *Updating this on my other post aswell*
    i cheap too when it comes to the Simple Facial Wipes & Simpe Moisturizer (both which I would love )

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Soooo buddy....I've got a couple questions for ya:

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.

Would you like anything from Michaels?
    mmmmmmmm.....fudge or macaroons please

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Macaroons are always a huge hit around here.
    Buddy for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide". Lol for my homemade gift I would love practical or decorative but only because I am trying to lose weight
    baking sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    many of us are having trouble getting are return buttons to work ...for me same browser and operating system laptop works...netbook doesn't work..using IE Windows Vista

yay !!!

I see we have a few Birthdays that may fall during this train I am a Leo but unless it was practical ...I don't care much for dusting
    Homemade hmmmm practical, something your kids made if my buddy has kids ...

from Micheals...acrylic paint pens...look like sharpies but also fall under something I may not buy ...I rarely get to Micheals....

I love my buddies list...a few things I need to search out ....

Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    no thanks, already have or

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Omg can't sleep looking at this site does anyone remember astro pops love those thing

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/candylist.htm
    mmmmm.....you got me drooling now. I remember Saf-T-Pops, pop rocks, Pez, bubble tape, go stoppers (chewy centres were the best), double lollies & leafy taffy

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I don't remember Treasure Bars. My favorites were Popeye Candy Cigarettes, Pixy Stixs, Pop Rocks and Licorice Babies!

Actually, I love vintage....anything vintage! I have alot of vintage and antique things in my house!
    oh & Popeyes candy cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I'm finally home from BC.... feels like we were driving for days!! lol!!

These questions may have been asked, but Im just getting home and far too tired to go back through the 45 pages, but far to excited about getting my package together to not start planning, lol.... so

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???

Thanks in advance
    1. No thanks

2. No thanks

OMG YES!

Ribena Original (ready to drink, not syrup)!!!!!
    Mrs. Crimbles Chocolate Macaroons!!!
    Cadbury Milk Chocolate
    Fry's Peppermint Cream
    MilkyWay
    Fox's Glacier Fruits!!
    Polos
    Barley Water!!
    Honey Nut Cheerios Multigrain
    HP Fruity Sauce!!!
    Heinz Salad Cream!
    OXO Cubes (because they are MSG free)
    Mushy Peas
    Vaseline Lip Therapy Rose & Almond Oil!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Both girls love chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip/banana muffins, rice krispie squares
    A lot of items on their list are things to do together. Any games, books, outdoor games etc are great!

yes

I've never been to Bath & Body works, or Body Shop. No thank you to bubble bath, we don't have a tub (only shower), lotions etc are great.
    Smellies- yes, just no candles please. I think I marked on my WL but just in case I forgot, I hate the scent of potpourri and roses, anything else is fine

no thank you

Practical or baking

YES!! Most of the list for DH is things from the UK. Any chocolate or candy, Ribena, D&B, chocolate covered biscuits, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. We're planning on going back to England in Oct, I think I am going to bring cases of Cornflakes back -he LOOOOVES them!
    Im jealous of all your trips to England! lol I want to go back, it's been 4 year this June since I last went!

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    oooooo thought of something else for my list UK stuff (bluz's post reminded me ) Kendal Mint Cake! yummmmm............
    mmmmm.......me too! It been ages since I had one!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes?
    Just for DD, her sizes are on my WL

Holy moly! You ladies sure were chatty last night and this morning, LOL
    Trying to catch up on all the questions (which I'll add to my original post here too)

Sure im a pisces, and chyna says sure too for kids train (shes a leo)

Practical or decorative for sure I'm trying to lose weight too

My kids love anything home made, from cakes, to cookies and everything in between. I signed up my oldest for the kids train and the only thing she's cool enough to do with me is shop or play video games -_- Teenagers! LOL
    My little one I added stuff for him to my wishlist but we like to walk together, and play outside so anything outdoorsy like Frisbee, bubble ect

absolutely! but neutral earthy colours please (my gran is native and always said they should be made in these colours, because of something to do with mother earth taking care of your dreams...:/)

No bubble bath for me I cant use it No shimmer spray either, but lotions would be great
    No glade products thanks

ANYTHING! LOL

I dont scrap book, but do use fun papers for to from tags for trains, and larger scrapbook stickers as envelope seals
    Yes, and yes, anything for my dogs, and only temptations for my cat

Kids train question:
    Would your little one like a crayon caddy (home made) like the picture below
    not on the kids train but would LOVE for my DD!

Buddy, are you ok with used books?
    YES!

I should rephrase this, Buddy (kids and adults) if your child or children are young would you like one of these, or have a niece nephew that would like one
    YES!

[
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

ok I have thought of another thing that I need but will never buy for myself. I need cooling racks for my baking, I only have 2 small ones that I use and I'm constantly running out of room to cool stuff, last night for example I had 60 cookies to cool and 2 cakes and they don't all fit. My husband is always after me to buy more but I just can't seem to make myself spend the money on them..LOL

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??
    I don't really shop at either. But I could always use another Home Fragrance oil from The Body Shop (I only have mandarin right now). I make my own carpet powder with it. Any fruity scents or vanilla.

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???

I'm pretty much stocked on candles but there is one specific type im looking for that I put on my wish list. I have no idea where I got it from. It had little wax hearts sprinkled on top and on the bottom it says Star co. candles. Help!!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Ok, time for a question for my buddy. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?

Anything off my WL that you can find at Shoppers, would be great! > Eye makeup remover, Revlon black eyeliner pen, pampers sensitive travel wipes, flushable wipes, OPI nail polish (in any shade of pink or red, anything girly!), Cetaphil Restoraderm Moisturizing lotion & the wash, jars of vaseline petroleum jelly, any GC I put on my WL, children's liquid benadryl medicine (allergy), etc....

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I can always use more stock pile stuff such as kids toothbrushes/toothpaste (oral B for my 2 year old)
    Facial cleaners for my teens (good for black heads) Anything summery - dishes, napkins, ect
    Blending brush (make up brush) my dog chewed mine -_-
    Make up sponges for foundation
    Annabell black eye liner
    Covergirl superstay lip colour in wine, or a nude(ish) colour <-LOL
    Covergirl superstay lip colour remove

Thats all I can think of right now
    Last edited by cherielake; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 03:15 PM.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    ok I have thought of another thing that I need but will never buy for myself. I need cooling racks for my baking, I only have 2 small ones that I use and I'm constantly running out of room to cool stuff, last night for example I had 60 cookies to cool and 2 cakes and they don't all fit. My husband is always after me to buy more but I just can't seem to make myself spend the money on them..LOL
    Oh I know the feeling! I dont have any and everytime I show I stop to see if they are on sale. I cant justify spending money on them, but really want them at the same time, I may just be a little bit crazy ha

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I'll say no since I have no idea what any of those items are that others have listed lol.

I put T-shirts on my wl. Can always use crop yoga type pants (med).

Buddy, are you ok with used books?
    Absolutely!! I can't remember the last time I purchased a book for myself at regular retail price.

Buddy, I am an avid reader (after I finish a book, I pick up another one immediately. Keeps me occupied and relaxes me on my way to and from work.)
    So... I would love love love any of these books if you need ideas. USED are ok with me! Some I already put on my WL:

- Legend by Marie Lu
    - Prodigy by Marie Lu
    - The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
    - Outpost by Ann Aguirre
    - The Infernal Devices Series: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess (3 books)
    - And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
    - Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
    - Look Again by Lisa Scottoline

and my fav tv show just came onto DVD... Fringe: The Final Season (Season 5)
    I have all the other seasons, this would complete my set. So sad the show has ended =(
    Forgot to add this book to my list: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Long wait at the Library for it.

Buddy, I thought of a few more things that I need: waterproof gardening gloves and a nail art pen. I saw this really cute ladybug design in a magazine and really want to do it.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Trent is almost out of the Crest for Me toothpaste, could always use some of that, and anything on my list that you can get at shoppers go for it

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Anything off my WL that you can find at Shoppers, would be great!
    Ditto. Anything from my wish list that you can find there. I'm short a couple thousand to do a redemption but this is my first year actually trying to accumulate points. I'm working towards being able to redeem near Christmas.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

uh oh....I've run into a problem. I've been online shopping for my buddy and picking out stuff for her...

and I've realized that I want everything I'm buying for her too!!!

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

OMGosh!! I forgot to add biore strips to my wishlist! This is something I really really really want. You have no idea how much. I use them and so do my kids
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Anything on my WL!

So I was just doing my banking & hubby has given me a HUGE heart attack! Last months CC (due next week) was massive (but I already knew that) BUT he then decide that it would be good to go on an electronic shopping spree plus I had to pay for the dentist out of pocket so this month doesn't look any better. And its still another 6 weeks before I start bringing in an income again....
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Ok buddy... I placed a huge order on Amazon for you =) Now off to the stores on the weekend to find everything else on your WL!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 49 of 390 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread Information