User Tag List

Page 50 of 390 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

buddy, almost done, ordered something from amazon.ca so will have to wait for that. Have had a lot of fun wraping though!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Saw this on the Book Exchange Train & would LOVE to add to my wishlist! Doesn't have to be this exact one, but I like that it doesn't have removable compartments that my DD could potentially loose. Would like one with 3+ compartments please!

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...ox-containers/
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 4 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes?
    plain t-shirts for (for work) me size xl need to find ones that are long (cover my butt), hubby and son size L anything except the colours yellow and orange

Buddy, are you ok with used books?
    used is fine ty

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I should rephrase this, Buddy (kids and adults) if your child or children are young would you like one of these, or have a niece nephew that would like one
    for my niece please she would love it

Ok, time for a question for my buddy. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?

anything off my WL that you can find at Shoppers please
    think I am caught up now

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

OMG someone is moving onto our floor and all you can hear is them banging the door wish we lived in a house lol

they probably have all their windows open :D

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ok, time for a question for my buddy. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? Oh yes, I forgot to put an oversize blush brush for applying lose powder and Biore Strips the ones for other parts of your face not just the nose, I really want to try these.
    Answers above

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    buddy, almost done, ordered something from amazon.ca so will have to wait for that. Have had a lot of fun wraping though!

Chapters has free shipping right now with no minimum until Thursday.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

OH MY GOODNESS!!

Ok. So I bought something for my buddy which I am really excited about and I was so excited that I forgot to check all the shipping details and so it is sending the package to the address I mailed the last package to which is JulieJolie's house from the last package!!!

hahahaha. oh dear. I've contacted the company but otherwise, looks like JulieJolie you'll be getting something in the mail. haha. I think I emailed them early enough but we'll see!
    Jezebel, NickiB, mimzy71 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS!!

Ok. So I bought something for my buddy which I am really excited about and I was so excited that I forgot to check all the shipping details and so it is sending the package to the address I mailed the last package to which is JulieJolie's house from the last package!!!

hahahaha. oh dear. I've contacted the company but otherwise, looks like JulieJolie you'll be getting something in the mail. haha. I think I emailed them early enough but we'll see!

Oh no I made a boo boo earlier I ordered something in the wrong I'm sure it will work out but I felt so crappy I started crying which for some reason I seem to be doing a lot of. I went to Walmart today and because I'm still so weak I had to use one of those motorized cart which made me feel sorry for myself .
    mimzy71, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Wow, this thread moves quickly...

Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    No thank you.

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop?
    never buy from the body shop, I like the hand soap from bath and body, I don't love lemon, or orange scents.

#2. Would you like any glade scents?
    No thank you

Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    Ok the only thing I don't like is black liquorice...

Thank you.

saw this and thought I would share. This is my style, I love these chunky natural looking bracelets!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 3 others like this.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    ok I have thought of another thing that I need but will never buy for myself. I need cooling racks for my baking, I only have 2 small ones that I use and I'm constantly running out of room to cool stuff, last night for example I had 60 cookies to cool and 2 cakes and they don't all fit. My husband is always after me to buy more but I just can't seem to make myself spend the money on them..LOL
    Hmmmm....60 cookies eh? I wonder what those are for....you should probably post a pic. Just sayin...

Ok buddy... I placed a huge order on Amazon for you =) Now off to the stores on the weekend to find everything else on your WL!
    I did some damage at amazon today too...amazon, you are my weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post

Chapters has free shipping right now with no minimum until Thursday.
    Score!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Oh no I made a boo boo earlier I ordered something in the wrong I'm sure it will work out but I felt so crappy I started crying which for some reason I seem to be doing a lot of. I went to Walmart today and because I'm still so weak I had to use one of those motorized cart which made me feel sorry for myself .
    Booo...if it makes you feel any better, I now have 4xthe same bridesmaid dress, all in different sizes cause the two sizes we ordered don't fit so I had to order the next 2 up last night. And oh yah! The wedding is in 11 days...out of town. Bahahaha
    Maybe you could just start a collection like me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

You are allowed to have a small pity party then you will jump on your WalMart scooter and drive around like a mad woman yelling out BEEP BEEP VIP coming through!! It would help if you wore your superhero cape and pantaloons while you were driving around Hugs to you my friend!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS!!

Oh no! If I end up getting it, should I put RTS or mail it directly to your buddy for you? I hope it works out!

*hugs*
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Ahhh I'm done being a cry baby!!!! I should have Slam went screaming around the store if Mitchell had been with me we probably would have ended up racing lol. On a good note I drove really well and hit nothing haha. I probably could have got away with the whole underpants thing I would were my pug pantaloon train commemorative ones lol. And channeled our princess pumkin

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Oh Pammie I can feel your stress Hun. Deep breathes you are going to be so beautiful.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

9. Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea. As long as it'll ship ok
    10. Would you like anything from Michaels? If it's on my list
    for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide" practical I think
    11. Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? perhaps my kiddo might like one
    12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? if it's on my list, my boy loves bubble bath. I don't do baths, only showers.
    13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? Not really thank you
    14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond? Not sure what they sell!
    15. Do you scrapbook? Much like slambert I collect scrapbooking I have a book I started when my son was born, he's 3 and it goes up to his first foods (so about 6 months lol)
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? no treats please, the one cat is on a diet Toys are great for the kitties, feathery toys, nothing too small
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes? only what's on the list, my son is a size 4/5 on the bottom & 6X on top. The only clothes I wanted are on my list with the size
    18. are you ok with used books? I am, for the books I asked for, otherwise I read mostly on my kobo
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? I'm sure lots of stuff on my and kiddo's lists could be bought there. Anything is great.

Kid buddy questions

1. what are your kids favorite homemade treats? I don't think he actually eats any of my handmade treats lol, maybe I can't bake.
    2. What is something I could send that you and your child would enjoy doing together? going on walks, checking out bugs and things. a magnifying glass would be fun
    3. Would your little one like a crayon caddy (home made) we have one actually! I wonder where it went when we moved. I'm still finding things lol

Page 50 of 390 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread Information