User Tag List

Page 60 of 390 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for my kid buddy
    is there anything that you forgot to add to their wl?
    Hawaiian Punch Singles to Go (Purple box, Wild Purple Smash)

Question from earlier: Crayon caddy would be awesome!
    Last edited by missidj; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and cherielake like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Ok so I have pretty much everything for my buddy now, anythjng I'm buying from here on will be extras. Question about wrapping.... Do we number them?? Or does our buddy pick which ever one they want first and go from there?
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Ok, time for a little "shameless self promotion" lol

the recent article I wrote for Chatelaine Magazine has some weight loss tips for anyone interested.... Seems a lot of us battle the bulge

http://www.chatelaine.com/health/fit...success-story/

maybe a few tips in there to help anyone who needs a "kick start"
    Wow,you are amazing!Good for you.My prob is not losing the weight,its keeping it off,i yo-yo.I have been up to a size 16 and down to a size 10(my current)I never weigh,always measure by clothing size lol

I would be quite happy if i could stay where i am now but have been here before and for some reason keep going back and forth.
    My daughter is 23 and uses a wheelchair because of her disability,so exercise is really difficult but she has so much willpower,last year she was up to 3x in clothing and this year she is wearing xL,i think thats amazing.

So congrats jenny and to all those working onlosing a few pounds keep trying,you will get there a little at a time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Ordered something online for my buddy! Hope she likes it, I think it's pretty darn cute! :D

Going shopping (without Jackson!) on Friday, so hopefully I can power shop and get most of it done. Need to find some cheaper items because what I've bought so far as been the more pricey items...oops...let's not tell hubby!! ...and I used a GC, so does that really count in my budget? i'd like to say it doesn't because it wasn't cash coming out of my pocket LOL anyways, i don't care, i haven't rode in a long time and since this was more of a special circumstance, i probably won't be able to ride again till the Christmas one....so my buddy is getting spoiled and so will my next advent buddy!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

15. Do you scrapbook? Yes, sure do!
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? I would LOVE dog toys but they need to be big and indestructible.
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes? I would love tank tops that are extra long. size Lg
    18. are you ok with used books? Yes
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? I love make up. Could use some kind of exfoliating scrub, biore strips, crystal light singles, bubble bath.
    20. What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5..Incense sticks, make up sponges, tweezers
    21. I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package) sure!
    22. do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? Love vintage and funky jewelery of any kind
    23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour? Love big loud purses!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Ok. I got to page 45 reading and answering questions (in my word document- because SC won't let me use the return key). I will continue and finish in the morning and post all answers then. My bed is calling me... Netflix and Gossip Girl= distracted Candace...

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    whats a Thirty-One bag??
    My Mom told me she found one today. It's the brown with white dots. If my buddy can find another colour that would be great but any is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    does your buddy have pets? get them a free bag of cat or dog treats
    http://smartcanucks.ca/free-natural-...ntable-coupon/

Do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? I only really wear necklaces (sometimes bracelets). I like the layered kinds like this:

23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour? [/QUOTE]

Love purses!! I finally found a big purse that I love but could use a smaller one in a fun colour. I'm not too fussy on style but don't like the strap too short.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Finally caught up LOL.

$2 Items: Good white erasers for sketching, pencil sharpeners
    $5 : Timmie/SDM/Walart GC, charcoal pencils, new pait brushers (art type)

Jewlery: Earings (long), Braclets, ankle braclets, toe ring

Purses: would love a bold colored one would have to be at least a medium size because I travel heavy LOL

Daily Funnies:

Name:  1a7.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  35.2 KB
    Name:  53.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  31.0 KB
    Name:  101.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  49.5 KB
    Name:  121.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  43.6 KB

Sweet dreams all.

Coyote over and out

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Ok so I have pretty much everything for my buddy now, anythjng I'm buying from here on will be extras. Question about wrapping.... Do we number them?? Or does our buddy pick which ever one they want first and go from there?
    For the Christmas Advent train, we numbered them. Some like to start with small gifts and lead up to bigger/expensive gifts near the end. For that train, since there was 25 days, I did small gifts with every 5 days being a "better" or "bigger" gift. Also, some people have birthdays/events happening during the trains, so on that day, you might want them to have an extra special present. Anyways, hope that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    My Mom told me she found one today. It's the brown with white dots. If my buddy can find another colour that would be great but any is okay.

Oooh those are pretty cute for $3!! I don't mind the blue one, but obviously love purple, or i like brown, black....anyways, buddy, if you want to get me one of those, i wouldn't mind!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Would your little one like a crayon caddy (home made) like the picture below
    Unfortunately my oldest doesn't use crayons anymore and my youngest EATS them so we don't allow crayons in the house anymore

Buddy, are you ok with used books?
    Yes I would be but thanks to some LOVELY ladies on these package trains I now own ALL of John Grisham's books he has ever written and he is the only author I enjoy so not looking for any at the moment

Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?
    Anything off my wishlist if it can be found there

I have a question for my buddy....I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)
    Sure if on my wishlist

Buddy What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5...
    Many many on my wishlist already but will come back to this as there is many I could list

Buddy - do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings?
    LOVE blown glass pendant necklaces - here is some ideas - funkier the better, not necessarily just the round ones, like the square/rectangle ones too or funky designs - just no solid colors

Name:  4100.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  28.6 KB
    Name:  il_570xN.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  23.0 KB

and by the way Juliejolie I LOVE THIS NECKLACE!!!
    Name:  Shannon-March-necklace.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  29.7 KB

Unfortunately due to any allergy I can't where anything but 24K gold and I hate gold - so it is hard to wear earrings or rings

Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour?
    Oh my - I think it was called Miss Plumtastic??? Pumpkin would know the one I am talking about maybe she can post her picture she has of her collection as I LOVE ALL OF THEM!! Purple is my favorite color

I need some handmade ideas for my buddy (other than the addy lables / stickers / biz cards etc)
    One package train I got a beautiful personalized calendar of my favorite hockey player (still got it Melissa and peek at it every now and then!)
    but some ideas - friendship bracelet, gimp keychain (love that my kids get to make these!), vase decorated with pretty rocks inside and fake flowers.....ANYTHING is great
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 01:12 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Jenny, your story is amazingly motivating! I am already on my way to a healthier me. Thanks so much for the tips. You look great!
    Ok, time for a little "shameless self promotion" lol

the recent article I wrote for Chatelaine Magazine has some weight loss tips for anyone interested.... Seems a lot of us battle the bulge

http://www.chatelaine.com/health/fit...success-story/

maybe a few tips in there to help anyone who needs a "kick start"

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

How many ppl have birthdays during the 17 days of the train ?
    julesie-pie and cowgirlmama04 like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Would your little one like a crayon caddy (home made) like the picture below
    Olivia would LOVE one

Hawaiian Punch Singles to Go <----these sound good!!
    coyote00, bluzsuz and cherielake like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

So buddy I bought 12 of your gifts today and ordered 2 more...almost done.

Little Buddy got 13 things for you today as well

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Yeppers - wrap and number away! Please don't mail yet though...a major part (and the best in my opinion) of this train is getting to know one another through all of the questions that are asked/answered....we'd hate for that chatter to stop if someone gets their package super early hope that makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Ok. I got to page 45 reading and answering questions (in my word document- because SC won't let me use the return key). I will continue and finish in the morning and post all answers then. My bed is calling me... Netflix and Gossip Girl= distracted Candace...
    Try hitting the button in the top left corner of the edit box (the one with the two little A's in it). Can you message me with the web browser you're using and the version? I was mentioning this problem to the Forum Expert and Boo but this info would help I'm guessing. Anyone else having this problem, can you please do the same?

Thanks!

Page 60 of 390 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread Information