User Tag List

Page 174 of 390 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I forgot to get a pic of the ice cream cone cupcakes...and want to kick myself in the butt for that! I was too engrossed in trying not to let them tip before and during transporting them there. What a time! I never realized how bumpy it was just to get out of my driveway! For the 2nd trip we decided to hit up McDonalds for some ice cream cone "holders"...needless to say there was much less cursing on the 2nd trip. lol

I took one of the fruit bouquet...it's on DH phone so I will work on that today.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    where's the pics of your creations??

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I LOVE camping! Haven't had a chance to go in years though. We were just talking the other day about going this summer...just not sure how the girls will handle it. What age is "appropriate" to start camping?

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning

Had a lovely surprise this morning, kiddos let us sleep in! Our oldest DD made her little sister breakfast, and DH and I coffee in bed!
    Not sure what she is sucking up for .......but it was a nice way to start the day!

It looks like it is going to rain today. DH is working, so I think I am going to head out with the kiddos. I still need to find a bigger box for my adult buddy's gift, and there are a couple holes to fill in the box for little buddy....so I guess we will be doing a bit of shopping

Both packages are being mailed out tomorrow, this week is going to be pure chaos, so I want to get them out the door before the insanity begins!

HUGS shawshank, so sorry for your loss
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Name:  pug.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  29.4 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Morning all! Got a busy next couple of days. Just enjoying a couple minutes then I got to get packing. Staying at my parents for 2 nights because we have a couple outings planned & I don't drive so I don't like them having to drive back & forth across the city for me, so this is easier. Plus they have nice big back garden for DD to play in & we got her a little sand box on kijiji & then she also has a kiddy pool which she is going to need this week. So today it's a June/July family birthdays BBQ! Tomorrow the zoo & Tuesday Schomburg!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Hi! Just popping in before y flight to Toronto! Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I couldn't last night because I fell asleep before I got the PM
    Your coming to Toronto & didn't tell anyone???
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Buddy - do you enjoy camping?
    I would have to say no to camping since my idea of camping is a Holiday Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I used to be cool. Now, bedtime on Friday and Saturday is sometimes earlier than a "workday".

And, I'm out.
    I am the same Weekends used to mean staying up till midnight, 1 am not I am lucky to see the 11 o'clock news most nights 9 pm I am in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Sorry i haven't been on much this week..... I was busy preparing for my cousins internment which was today..... He passed away on Christmas Eve and was only 27. It has been a rough few days as we were close I hope everyone understands....
    (((hugs))) sorry for your loss
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

here is my dog today, poor puppy has allergies.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Name:  pug.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  29.4 KB
    Is it horrible to say I miss my pugs the most when I FaceTime kimbo licks the screen

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Lovely humid weather today. Well not really so lovely. I am waiting for the headache to kick in. And of course the kiddo wants to go for a bike ride. We need to clean up the backyard, the grass is getting a little long lol. Next weekend is going to be great, we're going to my parent's place, hopefully the weather is nice so we can get to the beach! Even their backyard is a lot of fun for Jackson though.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    slambert, coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning all! Have a few minutes to myself so thought I would say hello. All is back to normal in our house now, hubby is back to normal and was quick to cater to Melissa last night at the restaurant...LOL! He was back to his ole charming self. Must be all that good sun he got yesterday.

As for camping, I suggested it last summer to my family and they said Uhhh...NO - we are not campers. LOL! Did I mention I live with divas?

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

On another note, buddy I am finished shopping for you. Going to get the wrapping done and I think I may need to send you 2 boxes.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Cleareance nail polish 3 bottles for .90 at la Senza and being incredibly bored.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Cleareance nail polish 3 bottles for .90 at la Senza and being incredibly bored.
    They kinda look like orange/blue ladybugs lol

Since you've got some time on your hands, you could do a "nails for dummies" tutorial for slammy....the words "base coat" threw her for a little bit of a loop....dunno if she's recovered yet from the tailspin *Muah*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    They kinda look like orange/blue ladybugs lol

Since you've got some time on your hands, you could do a "nails for dummies" tutorial for slammy....the words "base coat" threw her for a little bit of a loop....dunno if she's recovered yet from the tailspin *Muah*
    hahaha, yes I'm still working on it.

Thread Information