User Tag List

Page 190 of 390 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

ok buddy I also played tetris and gave up and got a new box lol...hopefully the other half of you gift comes tomorrow....i wanta mail
    little buddy just have to finish your homemade item...oh and DD is helping lol

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG major TYPO, I am SO SO SO SORRY JennyFromTheRock - it should have said it DOES look amazing!!!
    I noticed, but I knew what you meant!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

So only an hour and a bit and I can only home to bed the no thunderstorms here I guess you guys had them for us. Ended up being a busy day night so it went pretty quick.

I miss Pumpkins texts too! Princess Pumpkin working blows sometimes lol

I have my 3 days of posts in for the week already last week was so busy I almost ended up on the naughty list. Pheww!

Hope you are all sawing some logs and having sweet dreams.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

So, I decided to round up all the gifts last night to prepare for my wrapping session...only to find out that I had misplaced a bag of "gifts". I then decided that vodka would help clear my mind and be able to focus better on finding the bag.
    Well, apparently vodka clears the mind a little too much...I ended up passed out in the chair, drooling somewhat. LOL!
    All those times my mother told me that alcohol wasn't the answer...she was right! Who would have guessed?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    "If" the fudge is for my buddy it gets cut into individual squares and each are wrapped on its own, plus with this type of fudge it gets a little soft once it's set but won't melt.... I had been pondering things to make that would withhold mailing..... "iF" it's for my buddy lol
    Looks Yummy!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Cut and packed
    You have to stop this! I'm starting to drool on my keyboard LOL -Are you my Buddy?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Buddy, you will be happy to know that all my limbs are still intact! DH ended up having to help me since I am not much of a pro when it comes to table saws and chop saws. You will definitely be able to tell the parts that were done by me...but I figure it just adds more character. Right? lol Next...I get to play with the air gun!!! This could be quite dangerous...lol.
    Holy Heck! You've got us all curious about what you're tackling. Glad to hear all limbs still intact!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Holy crap , it's hot here in the rubber factory tonight! And I work in the 'air conditioned' lab. Those poor buggers out on the floor are melting. Everyone's praying for thunder and lightning of they can shut down.

Buddy, I have the pleasure of a root canal tomorrow, so depending on how I feel after that I may or may get to wrapping, but it is going in the mail Thursday for sure.
    Good Luck with your root canal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Crazy day at work today for me then we are changing to summer hours (and summer dress code woohoo)

Then to wrap and mail my gift
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Expecting a house full of family as DS is graduating this evening. Meal to make, house to clean, clothes to prep....I'd better get at it. Have a good day everyone.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ugh I am playing a game on FB and it annoys me that I only get 5 lives !!!
    Candy Crush? I've been stuck on Lvl 65 for days now. Sooooo irritated!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    My ridiculous pug
    That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Omgosh Jezebel I'm going to the corner to suck my thumb and rock back and forth lol
    Jez is so mean. Look what she's done ro our sweet and innocent armygirl

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning

Just checked on packages, both are still in transit I can't wait to find out who my buddy is....despite all the clues I still have no idea.

Today I am starting to work on DD's birthday cake. She will be 4 on Saturday....where does time go??!! She wants a cake that has a field of sheep.....so I am going to be busy making cookie sheep and decorating them.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Ok buddy, it looks like I lied , I went to clean up the wrapping stuff last night and decided the best idea was just to wrap everything so I wouldn't have to pull it back out. So on that note, I hope to mail today if I can sneak out of work and held to the post office.

Buddy I had to wrap your prezzies with flyers, on a side note, I may never use wrapping paper again, I think that was the most enjoyable wrapping experience I have ever had, not once did the paper rip or my finger go through the paper, especially when you have me who will never find a box for anything and wrap the weirdest shapes.

Buddy there is one unwrapped gift, this is a just for you gift, I am sorry I found it on the way out the door this morning and dropped it in the box without wrapping.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well buddies apparently I shouldn't have bought chocolate for you. You may want to store your box in a cool spot when you get it, for a bit. I'm sure it'll be ok, they are store bought (I don't know how to make chocolates and to be honest, if I did, it wouldn't have made it to the getting packed stage!) I haven't popped it in the mail, I was hoping the weather would cool off a bit. Not sure it will, may need to take it to the post office tonight, we'll see!

The only appointment on my work calendar is vacation from 12 to 4 on Friday... It's taunting me. This week is going very slowly and I want to be off to my parent's for some relaxation! The best part will be them playing with the kiddo so I can have a nap lol. They have promised to get him a "big boy bike" which he will love, he is a litle expert on his balance bike so I think he'll do well with it. I want to get a TrailGator to hook him up to my bike (see if I remember how to ride) and we can go for some bike rides. And now I'm getting back to work.
    Jezebel, slambert, dlee and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ok I forgot one thing - that candy saga game. I just started playing. I send lives to people but I don't think you can have more than 5 any way so I'm not sure what the point is! I have it on my phone too and my fingers have a hard time with it
    Jezebel, dlee, chesterjes and 1 others like this.

Thread Information