User Tag List

Page 245 of 390 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

The garlic scapes were all over our local farmers market last Saturday.. I was kinda wondering what you'd do with them, they reminded me of chives, but just a lot bigger.

I have 4hrs, 15min to go until another long weekend. Off Friday-Monday, hope to finish organzing and decluttering the house, as well as making a "clean eating plan". Hopefully if I have a routine in place and posted, I won't fall into that, what am I going to eat thing.. and end up with pizza or a box of crackers.

(Also will give the BF a head's up on what he can take out for dinner.. should he be so inclined to help...)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Gwennad trust me it will still make great chips I use just about any fruit and veggie to make chips add just a little sea salt and you will have a great salty snack to replace potato chips. I usually don't avoid fruits as they have a ton of benefits, I keep my fruits to 3 servings a day, but like to use the more tart fruits like grapefruit, lemons, pineapple and bananas that are on the green side.

I also like my weird veggie greens, ( kale, escarole, beet green, turnip greens, etc) in a salad and I will toss with other normal veg and some blueberries or saskatoons. This will help hide some of the tastes that you may not prefer.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok here is my package from Jenny !!! Oh I am so excited !!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I follow a clean plan but base all my food choices on the Blood Type Diet, as this seems to work best for most of my food intolerances.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    They'd be great at it...sending them right over!!

Child labour Slam.........Can I send mine?

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I still eat fruit, just nothing packaged or processed. But today I'd give my left arm for packaged or processed...LOL
    I hate that I can't eat like this right now!, I miss my juices

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Clean eater here too, for the most part. I am always so glad when its the time of year for the Farmers Markets ! It is so much cheaper than buying from a grocery store!

No sign yet of a pkg for my daughter.
    Our local farmers market is on Saturday going to drag Mitch out to it

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Package for little buddy said this:
    2013/07/04 09:10 DENWOOD Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    can u guess who it is for lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Package for little buddy said this:
    2013/07/04 09:10 DENWOOD Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    can u guess who it is for lol

Well I will tell you one little teenager who is going to be flipping out when she gets her sorry butt out of bed lol. Going to wake her, be back to post .

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I have used garlic scapes with new potatoes.

i still eat fruit in my clean eating plan but not as much as I eat veggies. I eat a lot of berries. I lost 150 lbs originally and got a little too thin. Tackled quitting smoking and gained back a bit and now I am working at taking off about 20 lbs. my problem is coffee. I have never found a good substitute for cream and I cannot do black. I drink a lot of coffee!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Child labour Slam.........Can I send mine?

I hate that I can't eat like this right now!, I miss my juices

I'm totally ok with child labor LOL

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

i still eat fruit in my clean eating plan but not as much as I eat veggies. I eat a lot of berries. I lost 150 lbs originally and got a little too thin. Tackled quitting smoking and gained back a bit and now I am working at taking off about 20 lbs. my problem is coffee. I have never found a good substitute for cream and I cannot do black. I drink a lot of coffee!
    It sounds gross but I use a combination of unsalted butter and coconut oil You can just use the coconut oil, which is high in the good fats. I find the butter makes it a little better tasting.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok here is my package from Jenny !!! Oh I am so excited !!!!!!

Im so glad you got it! Open the purple shiny box or stick it in the fridge, it's killing me lol!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Im so glad you got it! Open the purple shiny box or stick it in the fridge, it's killing me lol!
    nom nom nom omg so yummy and they are fine no melting !!!!!!!! ate 4 pieces already LOL

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Sigh... I never play computer or video games...... How did I ever let this happen!?!? Lol
    LOVE CANDY CRUSH!!! Keep going! =) I'm totally stuck on a level but haven't played it in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    NEWS FLASH

Son and g/f back together and they are going to have a baby girl . I am praying that they have really worked things out. I am so excited!!!!!!
    YAY!! So glad things are working out right now. Praying for you guys too!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ladies, I'm still not doing great....today by BF called me begging me to not give up and to not break up. He was in tears and I feel like I'm am just hurting him. but I am really unsure and I am scared of being unhappy and making a mistake. I am beginning to really think we are not right for each other but he is so sure..so I don't knwo what to do and I don't want to keep hurting him. I just want this all to go away and disappear.

I'm sorry ladies to dump this all on you, I just need to talk to someone and you guys are so supportive!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post

I got home and there was an empty english muffin bag and empty pack of pill pockets (that I got yesterday for the dogs new supplements) on the floor. They had been on the counter. I guess Mr Joshua kitten knocked them on the floor and the puppy was hungry... the english muffin had been destined for the compost, it was a little green from being out for so long lol. Oh well... though how I'm supposed to give him the pills now I have no idea!! Those little things are kind of expensive, and the cat I have ones just won't hold the capsule. What a pair. I'm sure the other cat sat back and wached them do it too.
    Not sure if you've tried this or not but when I have to give my doggy pills, I just cover them with peanut butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    We have a farmers market mid week but its so expensive.

Reading about all of this clean eating makes me want to do it (kind of lol). I could lose another 5-10 lbs. I'm kind of in the maintaining stage right now because I can fit into most of my summer clothes. But with the way I've been eating I know its going to slowing creep back on and one day soon won't be able to.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Thread Information