User Tag List

Page 235 of 390 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    seems as though day 13 has ripped - no surprise there
    I have no idea what it is!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Only 1.5 hours to go and than I get to go home, yeah, it has been a long day. Will be checking my mail on the way home.

On the downside, we only have AC in my bedroom right now (mom's has a defective part we are waiting for them to replace) and mom has to bake a cake tonight and it so it is hot and humid. Really wishing she had of done it last night when the house wasn't hot.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

PHEW. All caught up. All the packages look amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    no pre-picture here ...sorry but once I tetrised it into the box I didn't want to take it out LOL......3 day delivery by expedited post so early next week came home and what do you think I saw...the card...the coupons...and 2 open me now gifts....seriously ...grrr I annoy myself LOL there are some items wrapped in green tissue paper that are open me now gifts and I will be mailing you out another pkge LOL
    oh Jezebel, I haven't opened the box yet but I know it's going to be fantastic. no need to keep sending things!
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Hey all I arrived in Newfoundland this morning! I'm exhausted I took the 11pm flight, hoping the little ones would sleep.... Well Chance didn't and I held him in my arms all night, I've been up for 29 hours, and visitors have been dropping by since we got here, I'm holding on like a trooper but all I can think if is ZZZZZZZZZ SLEEP lol
    hope you are more well rested now Jenny!
    So awesome to see so many people receiving their packages! My buddy's package should be there on the 3rd!

so, it's so humid in Newfoundland!! My hair is a wreck! I straightened it and an hour later it was a frizz ball!! I told hubby my hair was horrible since I got here and he said "oh it can't be that bad" so i made him this photo pictorial lol! I'm a loser lol!!
    haha. my hair doesn't do that but I hear the Pantene BB cream is good.

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I love these!! I keep all my makeup and small toiletries in a pink tackle box that I bought from Canadian Tire a few years ago. It keeps me organized, saves precious drawer space, is easy to pack up and store in the bathroom cupboard, makes my OCD DBF very happy, and is easy to grab and go when travelling! I highly recommend getting one!

Attachment 183797
    This is a great idea! I definitely might steal it!

oh buddy you will be receiving another pkge as I discovered multiple items I forgot to pack like a card LOL
    Like I said - it's ok! =) Thank you just for being there for me.

Buddy Hint ...your family has a Wii system
    Yay! It's meeee! haha.

omg on the topic of kids sunscreen, I was so upset last week! I bought banana boat sunscreen, the "tear free" kind....... So I put it on Chance, sprayed it on his body then used my hands to put it on his face, all of a sudden he screams in pain! His eyes were swelling and turning blood red. We put him in the bath and flushed his eyes for about half hour and he still wasn't able to open them

i called the company and they said " it's chemicals of course it's going to burn, you need to be more careful around his eyes" I asked why they are even aloud to write "tear free" when it obviously isn't. All she said was, well what do you expect, it's made from chemicals. I referenced Johnson's and Johnson's that I have used on all my kids, it's tear free and has never caused a problem. Then she asked "we'll what do you want me to do about it?" I hung up at that point. The pics were taken after a half hour bath,it was an hour before he could actually open his eyes for more than a second without crying! Poor baby
    This is awful!! poor little guy! seriously. awful. I would definitely put in a huge complain to the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    running to the corner with a blanket a cup of tea some tissue( bought with a coupon) and a pug for you to hold. My poor Dlee hugs sweetie
    thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Dlee I'm on my way to the corner with booze and chocolate just in case the tea isn't cutting it
    thank you!!! chocolate..mm. that would be great right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Hi all - so, a couple of posts to address. Please make sure you're "liking" post 3242/3243 as your packages arrive Photos of any 'open now' gifts are more than welcome!

JulieJolie - no worries about the thing that's the mini version...I have no idea what you're talking about at the moment but I'm sure it's more than fine <3

Re: sunscreen - did anyone find differences between sunscreens? Other than Hawaiin Tropic cause that is DEFINITELY not cool. I'm sorry Jenny that your little man had to go through that I was choking back tears just looking at him. I couldn't imagine. Ugh. Is he doing better now though? I agree - you should call and ask for a manager etc. I'd try calling back and giving them another chance to have a non jacka$$ rep (definitely mention the customer service experience you had with the last rep because I'm sure you're calling in to a contact centre and the company probably wants to know about it). Pat Foran actually just did a consumer report on sunscreens last week, and Coppertone (I think?) was one of the top rated ones. They didn't mention the other brands, but I remember being surprised that the brand that came back with the top test results for efficacy was one of the cheaper/mid priced brands, versus other more expensive stuff that you would think would be 'better.' I haven't looked up the results yet.

We are going to try eliminating wheat from Alexa's diet again. I tried her on wheat about a month or two ago, and she got a rash from anywhere it came into contact with her skin. Her doctor suggested trying again in a bit and just watching her for more reactions. We waited about a month and then I've slowly started reintroducing it. In the past week, she's had bits of bread, an English muffin, hot dog bun, and wheat pablum. I'm wondering if this is what's caused the dry skin (It looks like eczema dry skin, and today it's reddish). She's not itchy, but I'm sure she's more uncomfortable from the teeth coming through in the top, versus a few spots on her arms. So, wheat is out again and we'll see if it clears up. I was just a little surprised because she hasn't had any diaper rashes, eczema etc thus far (knock on wood!). I think I've used Vaseline on her bum twice when she was getting a little red from sleeping 11 hours straight. Other than that we've been SUPER lucky. Rice and quinoa were a hit last night though...hilarious!

So - here's a 'parenting' type question for others. As you all know, I got married a few weeks ago. Instead of a traditional guest book, we ordered a personalized print of trees, with leaves where people could sign their names and the print is framed etc for us to hang in our bedroom. Don has a 15 and 17 year old brother (from his dad's 2nd marriage). So, while they're technically my brother-in-laws, they're still just kids. Usually it's not a big deal for us because they're good kids, and the only time we have to be 'parental' are on things like 'don't get stupid drunk at the wedding and only ask us or Tom (Don's full-brother who is 31) for drinks'... (things like that where it's more of a safety thing etc). So, the boys signed the print 'Pam and Jerkface" and "Pam and Jerk", Congrats love so and so etc. While we get that they were trying to be funny (because Don and them call each other jerkface and stuff as jokes all the time), I'm pretty irritated that they did that. I don't exactly want 'jerkface' being framed on our wall. So, the company that sent us the print, accidentally sent us a second one, and I'm contemplating cutting out a couple of leaves, mailing them to the boys, and asking them to sign their names again so that I can cover up their stupid ones. By emailing them and explaining that I while I get that they were being funny/joking, it was a poorly chosen place to write that, and that I'd like to be able to include a proper signature from them on the print so I'm mailing them blanks etc....is that over stepping? I want them to understand that a) I'm not "mad", but b) we're not 100% impressed/it's not cool. We'd talk to their parents (Don's dad/stepmom) but we're currently not speaking to them because they're huge a$$'s and are officially cut off (haven't spoken to them since the wedding). Thoughts?

And yes, I'm a huge control freak (As is perhaps indicated by my love of spreadsheets and the fact that I'm either going to cover my BIL's names with blank leaves, or ask them to 're-do' their nonsense). Lol
    ugh. you are not being unreasonable to want to redo those leaves. I wouldn't want that framed on my walls either!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

For anyone who missed this last year - the FPC 12x355mL Nestea promo is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/359850-...r-heat-canada/

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    2013/07/03 11:06 YORK Item successfully delivered
    06:46 YORK Item out for delivery
    2013/07/02 12:28 YORK Item out for delivery
    04:22 YORK Item processed at local delivery facility
    2013/06/30 17:34 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/28 21:15 OTTAWA Item processed at postal facility
    14:50 NEPEAN Item accepted at the Post Office

Buddy, Do you have your package???
    I called DH at around 11:30AM and he said nothing yet... but he hasn't texted or called me back since then... I'm pretty sure it's sitting outside my front door and either DH is putting DD down for a nap and hasn't gotten the chance to venture outside or he's being a MAN and doesn't think it's important. Pffft! I will be home by 5:30pm so I will definitely let you know, Nat

I've left DH ten text messages asking him to check outside our front door, at the side of our house, our downstairs door, or to see if there is a notice... can't wait, can't wait for the end of the day so I can race home!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

wow just came back from picking up 2 packages from the PO one for our son from Missidy the other one for me from Melissa13 thank you both so much ((hugs)) I will post photos asap I definitely guessed wrong

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Missidy our DS is at his friends house so I will let him open the box when he comes home, I text him he is so excited thank you so very much
    Jezebel, missidj, slambert and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Melissa I just opened the box wow thank you so very much also for the gifts for hubby thank you for the open me now gift. I like Dove

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I got a package!!!!! But I don't know who from. I'm afraid to open the box. I'm too excited!

It was postmarked in st johns. Help? Lol
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Hi all - can you please help me out and "Like" this post if/when you have received YOUR package?

"Like" the next post if you have received your kid's package. Thanks for your help!
    Please "Like" this post when you have received your kid's package (for those riding the little buddy train)
    I "liked" the above posts
    Last edited by cmontario; Wed, Jul 3rd, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
    PammieD and chesterjes like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I can't wait to get home !!! Thanks for the Pkge JennyFromTheRock !!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Bri your buddy is Jackie721red

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I got my package! I got my package! Hubby just called me to say that he brought it in and it's definitely a package for me

THANK YOU NAT!!!! Will update when I get home tonight, after dinnertime.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Today is kleptos b-day....going to pick him up something if I get home tonight ...talk about last minute lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi All! Just on quickly from work to give my buddy an update. Your box is a-movin'! Hope everyone is having an awesome day! My day was miserable for most of the day. We had a visitor to the office today who decided to wear an entire bottle of some strong cologne and I was coughing, sneezing, itchy watery eyes with a runny nose all morning and finally ended up with a killer headache. Left the building for an early lunch and feel somewhat better now. I can still smell it, like it's ON me! Gross!

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2013/07/03 07:25 Item in transit
    04:50 Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/29 06:24 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
    03:59 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/27 18:50 BRAMPTON Item accepted at the Post Office

Thread Information