User Tag List

Page 102 of 646 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9687
Like Tree36980Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

  1. #1516
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11690
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Hangovers. Not being able to sleep when drinking. Being reminded of stuff I Do when I'm drunk like its SO bad (when it's really not)
    macw1960, i_forget and wolfwoman like this.


  2. #1517
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,400
    Likes Received
    15257
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    My mom just told me this story and I can't believe she was so nice to this lady.

    Mom and dad were PMing and it was one of those cashiers that reads everything. A lady came up behind them and told my parents "I like what you are doing, but don't PM on Saturdays when WORKING PEOPLE are just trying to grocery shop."

    My parents are retired so can go shopping whenever, and avoid Saturdays like the plague. But they were buying food because they had lost some after the ice storm and didn't stock their fridge in case the power went out again (their area was one of the worst hit in the city). Were they supposed to starve for days to wait for Saturday so this woman could save 5 minutes?

    People are incredibly RUDE. Those "working people" can go shopping on Wednesday nights if they want. I work and I do. The fact that you work makes you better than people? You deserve priority because you say so? What a self-righteous …..
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Jan 1st, 2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spellings! New Year's zzzz
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  3. #1518
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11690
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Id say retirement is WAY better than working. You earned that. Some people. Smh
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.


  4. #1519
    Smart Canuck r0c0upons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,536
    Likes Received
    1979
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My mom just told me this story and I can't believe she was so nice to this lady.

    Mom and dad were PMing and it was one of those cashiers that reads everything. A lady came up behind them and told my parents "I like what you are doing, but don't PM on Saturdays when WORKING PEOPLE are just trying to grocery shop."

    My parents are retired so can go shopping whenever, and avoid Saturdays like the plague. But they were buying food because they had lost some after the ice storm and didn't stock their fridge in case the power went out again (their area was one of the worst hit in the city). Were they supposed to starve for days to wait for Saturday so this woman could save 5 minutes?

    People are incredibly RUDE. Those "working people" can go shopping on Wednesday nights if they want. I work and I do. The fact that you work makes you better than people? You deserve priority because you say so? What a self-righteous …..

    That woman sounds miserable! She probably hates her job and her life!
    Candini, torontogal12 and LoveCpn like this.
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

    -Henry Ford

  5. #1520
    Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the verge of indecision
    Posts
    13,896
    Likes Received
    15224
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    family.. nuff said
    The Atlantic Oceon is a wonderful thing WRT family..
    c_mcarthur and anastasia1009 like this.


    Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

  6. #1521
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7954
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I can't buy liquid hand soap at shoppers drug mart today because it's not deemed a neccessity. However I can buy left over toys and electronics from Christmas and junk food.

  7. #1522
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,861
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My mom just told me this story and I can't believe she was so nice to this lady.

    Mom and dad were PMing and it was one of those cashiers that reads everything. A lady came up behind them and told my parents "I like what you are doing, but don't PM on Saturdays when WORKING PEOPLE are just trying to grocery shop."

    My parents are retired so can go shopping whenever, and avoid Saturdays like the plague. But they were buying food because they had lost some after the ice storm and didn't stock their fridge in case the power went out again (their area was one of the worst hit in the city). Were they supposed to starve for days to wait for Saturday so this woman could save 5 minutes?

    People are incredibly RUDE. Those "working people" can go shopping on Wednesday nights if they want. I work and I do. The fact that you work makes you better than people? You deserve priority because you say so? What a self-righteous …..
    Stores are open every night if you work go shopping on a weeknight it's twice as fast and rarely busy. I used to do that all the time.
    torontogal12 likes this.

  8. #1523
    Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the verge of indecision
    Posts
    13,896
    Likes Received
    15224
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My mom just told me this story and I can't believe she was so nice to this lady.

    Mom and dad were PMing and it was one of those cashiers that reads everything. A lady came up behind them and told my parents "I like what you are doing, but don't PM on Saturdays when WORKING PEOPLE are just trying to grocery shop."

    My parents are retired so can go shopping whenever, and avoid Saturdays like the plague. But they were buying food because they had lost some after the ice storm and didn't stock their fridge in case the power went out again (their area was one of the worst hit in the city). Were they supposed to starve for days to wait for Saturday so this woman could save 5 minutes?

    People are incredibly RUDE. Those "working people" can go shopping on Wednesday nights if they want. I work and I do. The fact that you work makes you better than people? You deserve priority because you say so? What a self-righteous …..
    I remember when shops use to open 9-5 on Monday, Tues, Thurs and Fri. Wednesday and Saturday was 9-1 pm. People had to shop those times, even if it meant shopping in your lunch hour or after work if you worked in order to free up Wednesday or Saturday for your leisure times.
    r0c0upons and torontogal12 like this.


    Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

  9. #1524
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    954
    Likes Received
    1747
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My mom just told me this story and I can't believe she was so nice to this lady.

    Mom and dad were PMing and it was one of those cashiers that reads everything. A lady came up behind them and told my parents "I like what you are doing, but don't PM on Saturdays when WORKING PEOPLE are just trying to grocery shop."

    My parents are retired so can go shopping whenever, and avoid Saturdays like the plague. But they were buying food because they had lost some after the ice storm and didn't stock their fridge in case the power went out again (their area was one of the worst hit in the city). Were they supposed to starve for days to wait for Saturday so this woman could save 5 minutes?

    People are incredibly RUDE. Those "working people" can go shopping on Wednesday nights if they want. I work and I do. The fact that you work makes you better than people? You deserve priority because you say so? What a self-righteous …..
    I hate people like that. Just because you haven't retired doesn't mean that your time is more valuable than others. If you don't want to deal with people PMing, go shop at a store that doesn't PM. I work and I usually shop Sunday morning when no one is in the stores or I'll go out after dinner or pick up a few things at lunch (as a side note, I just discovered a Freshco that I can get to in my hour lunch so I'm thrilled about that!). I would have probably made a snide remark but I'm also like that.
    torontogal12 and SassyAshley like this.

  10. #1525
    Competitive Saver
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    66
    Likes Received
    21
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    MIL's who dont respect boundaries, sisters who are so insecure they criticize everyone

  11. #1526
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    16,497
    Likes Received
    22457
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Pine trees that still drop off small limbs-realized that had happened while crossing the yard to the splashblocks to clear them of snow/ice. I really don't need to pile more branches, Mr. Huff and Puff Wind.
    2020-Money & *baby Yoda*

  12. #1527
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,400
    Likes Received
    15257
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Calls at noon and says "it's my birthday, I want to go out tonight." Note, I saw him yesterday for new years and there was no mention of going out tonight.

    Me: where are we going?

    *Tells me place, but it's closed tonight. I call him and tell him to pick someplace else*

    Him "I don't care I just wanna go out"

    Me: Well you need to tell me where I'm going because it's going to be -30 tonight and I'm not waiting outside in the cold with no reservation. Why don't we go on the weekend and you can decide?

    him: It will be cold all week. Sorry I'm such an inconvenience

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I give you time to decide and you try to put your disorganization on me?

    Was your birthday a surprise this year?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Jan 2nd, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  13. #1528
    Smart Canuck r0c0upons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,536
    Likes Received
    1979
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    took a 30 minute walk to a shoppers whose website said they'd be open late last night only to find all the store employees speeding out of the parking lot as i approached the store, 2 hours earlier than the website said they'd close.

    oh yeah and the weather was "feels like -36"
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Thu, Jan 2nd, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

    -Henry Ford

  14. #1529
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    660
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    took a 30 minute walk to a shoppers whose website said they'd be open late last night only to find all the store employees speeding out of the parking lot as i approached the store, 2 hours earlier than the website said they'd close.

    oh yeah and the weather was "feels like -36"
    WOW! I'd be calling the company (not the store) and making a complaint! Not fun to freeze your butt off even when there's a good purpose... extremely not fun to freeze your butt off for no reason!
    r0c0upons likes this.

  15. #1530
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,362
    Likes Received
    6349
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    too tired...having a home day... and all the kid wants on TV is barbie movies
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 102 of 646 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •