User Tag List

Page 447 of 654 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've been a mother for nearly 18 years..I'm in no rush to be a grandmother TYVM!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

No matter how much I moisturize my hands or what over priced hand cream I use, my fingers split right at the side of nailbeds. Usually it's only one at a time, today I have 5(one on each thumb, one index finger and both middle fingers). They hurt like crazy, and I can't not use my hands.
    My mil gave me some over the counter migraine pills that are only avalible in the States, that are the only thing that get rid of my migraines. I ran out today and she's not coming back until mid Febuary.
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    No matter how much I moisturize my hands or what over priced hand cream I use, my fingers split right at the side of nailbeds. Usually it's only one at a time, today I have 5(one on each thumb, one index finger and both middle fingers). They hurt like crazy, and I can't not use my hands.
    My mil gave me some over the counter migraine pills that are only avalible in the States, that are the only thing that get rid of my migraines. I ran out today and she's not coming back until mid Febuary.
    have you tried "new skin" on your splits? it's liquid like a liquid bandaid i use it all the time when my skin lifts from the base of the nail bed when my hands get really dry and swear by it (it's pretty cheap too!)
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 4 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    have you tried "new skin" on your splits? it's liquid like a liquid bandaid i use it all the time when my skin lifts from the base of the nail bed when my hands get really dry and swear by it (it's pretty cheap too!)
    I was going to grab something like that today but they didn't have it at the Walmart I went to and when I asked at the pharmacy for advice on what I could try the pharmacist told me it wouldn't help and just to use hand cream for dry skin :/
    I'll have to look for it at Shoppers tomorrow.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I was going to grab something like that today but they didn't have it at the Walmart I went to and when I asked at the pharmacy for advice on what I could try the pharmacist told me it wouldn't help and just to use hand cream for dry skin :/
    I'll have to look for it at Shoppers tomorrow.

i've only ever seen it at walmart and it's usually around $5 a bottle, and it's soo worth it my hubby uses it often because it will seal the cut on the hand and still allow you to wash your hands *unlike a bandaid* it's a tiny little bottle in a small package that can easily be missed on the shelf

hand cream will help moisturize the skin but it won't seal the little cuts you get (which can sting every time you put hand cream on!) have you tried doing intensive lotion rubbing it on and wearing gloves to bed? (i had a friend that used to do this)
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 4 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Get your MIL to mail some to you but list as candy not pills or you won't get them.
    Ciel, DaveP, Lyssia510 and 3 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After spending over $100 at RCSS was refused coupon on 2 reduced items. Cashier asked supervisor who said "Oh no you can't as that would mean you would get the item for free." Never had a problem doing this before but made no argument just said okay, didn't take the items and went on my way. Supervisor continued muttering to the cashier when I was not quite out of ear shot "Oh that is ridiculous." I've done this before, not sure if this is against their policy or not or just decision of that person?
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Wed, Jan 6th, 2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    After spending over $100 at RCSS was refused coupon on 2 reduced items. Cashier asked supervisor who said "Oh no you can't as that would mean you would get the item for free." Never had a problem doing this before but made no argument just said okay, didn't take the items and went on my way. Supervisor continued muttering to the cashier when I was not quite out of ear shot "Oh that is ridiculous." I've done this before, not sure if this is against their policy or not or just decision of that person?
    Think this was someone making up their own rules. They get reimbursed for the coupon plus handling fees. Try again, don't let this one ruin it for you
    Ciel, macw1960, maiyuu and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^thnx frugalbigmama. haven't had a bad couponing experience in ages and it bummed me out.
    Ciel, macw1960, maiyuu and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

my hands always get dry so fast in the winter. the colder it gets outside the worse it is. luckily it's warmed up a bit and my hands are salvageable. (I remember last year begging for the spring because my hands were in such bad shape. i`ve been keeping on top of moisturizer (vaseline cocoa butter lotion) dry your hands really really well after you wash them. wear gloves if you're dealing with dishes, laundry etc. your hands being moist then dry is what does damage. i`ve also put chapstick on areas that are really dry/cracked.

damn the states always having better otc medicine! advil pm is one hell of a drug lol
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Get your MIL to mail some to you but list as candy not pills or you won't get them.
    If I didn't have the worst luck getting everything opened by customs, I'd probably try it.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't get splits on the nails, but my knuckles dry out and crack (even by using hand cream. I've tried almost every brand and nothing helps). I use polysporin to heal the cuts.
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 3 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    my hands always get dry so fast in the winter. the colder it gets outside the worse it is. luckily it's warmed up a bit and my hands are salvageable. (I remember last year begging for the spring because my hands were in such bad shape. i`ve been keeping on top of moisturizer (vaseline cocoa butter lotion) dry your hands really really well after you wash them. wear gloves if you're dealing with dishes, laundry etc. your hands being moist then dry is what does damage. i`ve also put chapstick on areas that are really dry/cracked.

damn the states always having better otc medicine! advil pm is one hell of a drug lol
    I think it's these days of 5 or 10 or more degrees' worth of wind chill that does it. You only have to be outside with bare hands for minutes. I have normal skin but I've seen how the windburn wrecks my hands. If I have been out without gloves, my skin itches like I am about to become very very rich I slather on something waxy like Gold Bond Ultimate Moisturizing.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I agree lecale! Gloves is what works for me too. Even if I am only going from the car to the office or car to home, less than a minute outside and exposed....just having the little stretchy gloves on saves my hands.
    Ciel, macw1960, lecale and 4 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

people who videotape/photograph themselves giving homeless people money/food and then post all over social media like " Look what I did! I`m such a good person "
    I`m sure that person lying on the sidewalk really wants to be broadcasted everywhere, most likely not in the best shape of their life..
    Crochetlady, Ciel, GoJays and 9 others like this.

Thread Information