User Tag List

Page 617 of 655 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 9811
Like Tree37312Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    some days i just think I should never say anything......
    I live on about $1050 a month----and I am tired of people telling me that no one can live on that...
    and when I try to explain my budgeting practice (which has a lot of coupons, points programs and store sales involved in it) and my 'don't buy if you don't need' lifestyle--I actually get rude, negative comments--usually saying that i am lying!
    what is wrong in the world today....what works for me will not necessarily work for everyone--because everyone has their own unique needs and wants, cost of living is not the same in every area---
    And YES, i do wish i could win the lottery and have everything i ever wanted, but I do ok--- and when I do feel i can spend a little extra and have a treat --like a burger or a milkshake --I eat or drink every last drop and enjoy it so much!
    ok--rant done....going to use my Chapmans coupon to get myself a treat this week.
    OP, you got the same negative comments that Sean Cooper got when he paid off his house in Toronto in 3 years.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/sean...debt-1.3402026
    some people were very negative
    some people congratulated him

I think he's the winner, like you, because you are able to be in control of your lifestyle!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    some days i just think I should never say anything......
    I live on about $1050 a month----and I am tired of people telling me that no one can live on that...
    and when I try to explain my budgeting practice (which has a lot of coupons, points programs and store sales involved in it) and my 'don't buy if you don't need' lifestyle--I actually get rude, negative comments--usually saying that i am lying!
    what is wrong in the world today....what works for me will not necessarily work for everyone--because everyone has their own unique needs and wants, cost of living is not the same in every area---
    And YES, i do wish i could win the lottery and have everything i ever wanted, but I do ok--- and when I do feel i can spend a little extra and have a treat --like a burger or a milkshake --I eat or drink every last drop and enjoy it so much!
    ok--rant done....going to use my Chapmans coupon to get myself a treat this week.
    Wow, that's fantastic. My mortgage alone is more than that per month. Enjoy your ice cream

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my rant is kinda first world problemy I guess, but I'll vent anyways.

So April 2nd I " re-re-re-started " ( it has been many times ) my commitment to trying to beat my weight battle.
    It is going quite well, I have already patted myself on the back since starting again ( 24 lbs down! )

BUT....I am so mad at myself for not being diligent on label reading.
    I casually picked up tub after tub of Sabra hummus, ( plus other brands, basically whichever brand was on sale that week )
    and I am not a 2 tblsp kind of hummus devourer, I mean I was eating at least 1/2 cup with my g-free crisps and raw veg.
    Every day too!

Now I discover that Sabra is one ( if not THE ) worst, most unhealthy brands!
    The sodium content is ridiculous ( 130 mg in just 2 tblsp ) so for me it was shocking....mainly because I am so careful to purchase my cooking products that are labelled " no salt added ".
    They use soybean oil, again NOT the best choice.....ugh, guess I am back to making my own hummus for a while.

in Sabra Original Hummus ( ingredients in bold are likely directly or indirectly GMOs ): Original: Cooked Chickpeas, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Soybean Oil, Water, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

sorry, such a silly long " mad at myself " rant. ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Citric acid can be made from corn, so unless the label says it's vitamin C, that acid can be GMO corn-based.
    Himalyan or Celtic sea salts are good for you, though. Glad you read food labels, @walkonby . I probably have to soak artichoke hearts overnight in water to get most of the citric acid out of them as that is what's on the jar label too.

I better learn how to cook artichokes (after I MacGyver a steam insert setup as I don't have a pot/steam insert combo).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wow..I was so happy to get my printer working only to have an error message after 10 prints and I have no idea what the problem is....Missed the dove 4$ coupons because of that..very mad....
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my rant is darn arthritis in my finger (knuckle) very painfull today and tonight-hate this arthritis gonna take a anti-flamitory and ice it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    my rant is darn arthritis in my finger (knuckle) very painfull today and tonight-hate this arthritis gonna take a anti-flamitory and ice it
    Hope you feel lot better coupon girl ..have yourself wonderful weekend and take good care
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Wow..I was so happy to get my printer working only to have an error message after 10 prints and I have no idea what the problem is....Missed the dove 4$ coupons because of that..very mad....
    Cath007 ..go to your computer and look for icon for printer ..open it up and it should tell you what error is ..sometimes it could be its not responding..you might have delete that print and try print it again .hope this helps you out
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    my rant is kinda first world problemy I guess, but I'll vent anyways.

So April 2nd I " re-re-re-started " ( it has been many times ) my commitment to trying to beat my weight battle.
    It is going quite well, I have already patted myself on the back since starting again ( 24 lbs down! )

BUT....I am so mad at myself for not being diligent on label reading.
    I casually picked up tub after tub of Sabra hummus, ( plus other brands, basically whichever brand was on sale that week )
    and I am not a 2 tblsp kind of hummus devourer, I mean I was eating at least 1/2 cup with my g-free crisps and raw veg.
    Every day too!

Now I discover that Sabra is one ( if not THE ) worst, most unhealthy brands!
    The sodium content is ridiculous ( 130 mg in just 2 tblsp ) so for me it was shocking....mainly because I am so careful to purchase my cooking products that are labelled " no salt added ".
    They use soybean oil, again NOT the best choice.....ugh, guess I am back to making my own hummus for a while.

in Sabra Original Hummus ( ingredients in bold are likely directly or indirectly GMOs ): Original: Cooked Chickpeas, Tahini (Ground Sesame), Soybean Oil, Water, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

sorry, such a silly long " mad at myself " rant. ha ha
    Hi walkonby..hey ..dont be hard on yourself..sometimes we all make mistakes..especially when it deals with food ..your doing awesome with eating healthy...now you know. about sodium..so like you said make your own ..anyone trying lose weight its hard enough battle ..Plus trying cut things out Diet can sometimes be even harder

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    OP, you got the same negative comments that Sean Cooper got when he paid off his house in Toronto in 3 years.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/sean...debt-1.3402026
    some people were very negative
    some people congratulated him

I think he's the winner, like you, because you are able to be in control of your lifestyle!
    Olivercat ..be proud sweetie at least you know how manage your money ..there’s lots people wouldnt know what do with $1050.00 month .. keep up excellent job your doing clipping coupons ..dont worry over negativity people ..their Always going be out there ..no matter what u say or do ..their going fine themselves in same situation sooner or later ..you just might have to give them some pointers how save some money ...take care

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Got a coupon ruined because my printer did not worked properly and I cannot reprinting.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Got a coupon ruined because my printer did not worked properly and I cannot reprinting.
    Ohhhhh thats not good cath007 sorry hear
    Ciel, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Why my printer block after only 8 prints again grrr..so weird
    macw1960 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cath007 I too wasn't able to print the coupon, and now the offer is over I believe. I received an email this morning saying that people were not able to print. I gave up trying, not worth the aggravation for $4. I bought Dove for $2.77 (soap, shampoo, conditioner) at Food Basics last week, so I am happy.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you search Something over and over again and not finding it because you put all the things in boxes...I search some familly picture and cannot find them..that ()U()*()*)( off.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 1 others like this.

Page 617 of 655 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast

Thread Information