User Tag List

Page 632 of 654 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I must say I really dislike the new PC Mastercard website. They took something completely functional and tried to give it something flashy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

OMG YES! THIS!!! So its not just me then? I feel like a ton of companies are doing this - Starbucks, Canadian Tire, heck even smartphone operating systems, self checkout screens and now PC Mastercard - they take a perfectly simple user friendly platform where all info and links were easy to find, revamp it and bury the info you need under layers and layers of useless "click here, then here and then here again to finally find the place you wanted to go that you USED to be able to find and get to in 1 click. Not to mention that with some of these new platforms you first need to figure out what all the stupid "picture emojis" mean because apparently the programmers all forgot how to use real words.
    Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    I must say I really dislike the new PC Mastercard website. They took something completely functional and tried to give it something flashy.
    Tweets77, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    OMG YES! THIS!!! So its not just me then? I feel like a ton of companies are doing this - Starbucks, Canadian Tire, heck even smartphone operating systems, self checkout screens and now PC Mastercard - they take a perfectly simple user friendly platform where all info and links were easy to find, revamp it and bury the info you need under layers and layers of useless "click here, then here and then here again to finally find the place you wanted to go that you USED to be able to find and get to in 1 click. Not to mention that with some of these new platforms you first need to figure out what all the stupid "picture emojis" mean because apparently the programmers all forgot how to use real words.
    barbis9, Ciel and GoJays like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/ Cyber Monday/Giving Tuesday has had all the MLM creepers flooding my social media with offers, demands and insults.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Boy do I feel stupid.

I ordered Jubile anti-gravity cream which was free except for shipping and handling. I checked reviews online afterwards and they are terrible. Apparently this company bills you each month all sorts of charges for this product. It's a scam, after all the years I have been online, I can't believe I fell for this. Will be keeping an eye on my credit card statement and may do what others have done - cancel the credit card it was charged under.
    Tweets77, bhlombardy, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Haven't ranted about retail in a while but... Rexall is THE WORST. This happened at 4 different stores (all within walking distance of each other)

God forbid their prices match what is written in the flyer. Price scans wrong and "oh it's an exclusion." Well the flyer doesn't say there are any exclusions. When I am buying a 100 count pack and the flyer says the 100 count of that brand are on sale, why are you arguing with me? They were actually telling me that only one particular scent of the product was on sale. I wasn't even asking for a SCOP, I just wanted them to honour what is clearly written in their flyer.

1. One manager finally decided to honour it but when I produced a coupon, reneged! Because them "bending the rules" to give me the sale was enough

2. Second supervisor told me she spoke to the manager who said no. When I said I wanted to speak to the actual manager, the manager had suddenly left the store in the 15 seconds it took to tell me that. Don't blatantly lie to my face.

3. The last manager finally honoured it, but went on and on for the entire transaction about how I was wrong. He also mansplained things to me about female products.

I hate that this is the closest pharmacy to me. But after the systemic rudeness I am really going to go out of my way to go to Shoppers an additional 15 minute trip away or just stock up on things online before I run out. Convenience is not worth being treated like an idiot over and over
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 30th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.
    uanoor, Natalka, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Haven't ranted about retail in a while but... Rexall is THE WORST. This happened at 4 different stores (all within walking distance of each other)

God forbid their prices match what is written in the flyer. Price scans wrong and "oh it's an exclusion." Well the flyer doesn't say there are any exclusions. When I am buying a 100 count pack and the flyer says the 100 count of that brand are on sale, why are you arguing with me? They were actually telling me that only one particular scent of the product was on sale. I wasn't even asking for a SCOP, I just wanted them to honour what is clearly written in their flyer.

1. One manager finally decided to honour it but when I produced a coupon, reneged! Because them "bending the rules" to give me the sale was enough

2. Second supervisor told me she spoke to the manager who said no. When I said I wanted to speak to the actual manager, the manager had suddenly left the store in the 15 seconds it took to tell me that. Don't blatantly lie to my face.

3. The last manager finally honoured it, but went on and on for the entire transaction about how I was wrong. He also mansplained things to me about female products.

I hate that this is the closest pharmacy to me. But after the systemic rudeness I am really going to go out of my way to go to Shoppers an additional 15 minute trip away or just stock up on things online before I run out. Convenience is not worth being treated like an idiot over and over
    I've had them tell me this about a particular scent of gain being excluded. Like it makes any sense for one scent of the same size product to be several dollars higher. Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Completely ridiculous. Get real, someone forgot to scan one of the scents in your computer. I would've happily bought another scent but of course they don't carry it (kept telling me to look at the flyer picture of something not even on their shelves).

Don't lie to the customer or make them feel like a criminal

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    I've had them tell me this about a particular scent of gain being excluded. Like it makes any sense for one scent of the same size product to be several dollars higher. Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    uanoor, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I spent quite a bit of money buying flowers to make Christmas arrangements. So I did all the green stuff yesterday and put in all the flowers this morning so I spent about 7 hours in total. Clean up the mess, sheet of plywood on the dining room table, put the cloth on which is black...put this huge arrangement on and all I can think of is that it looks like a coffin with a coffin spray on it. So now I can’t stop giggling. When I tell Dh he can’t in see it. So I have to take the whole thing apart and redo it 1/2 the size.
    Natalka, barbis9 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shopping is done for my family, but I got a sore throat/cough/cold basically was very bad but I took advantage of natural store freebies lots lots of hot fluids. HappyCouponSaver78 you got another thing coming hint Judas Priest!
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    So I spent quite a bit of money buying flowers to make Christmas arrangements. So I did all the green stuff yesterday and put in all the flowers this morning so I spent about 7 hours in total. Clean up the mess, sheet of plywood on the dining room table, put the cloth on which is black...put this huge arrangement on and all I can think of is that it looks like a coffin with a coffin spray on it. So now I can’t stop giggling. When I tell Dh he can’t in see it. So I have to take the whole thing apart and redo it 1/2 the size.
    take a picture and post it first! i'm sure once other things are on the table around it, it'll look less like a coffin
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCouponSaver78 View Post
    Shopping is done for my family, but I got a sore throat/cough/cold basically was very bad but I took advantage of natural store freebies lots lots of hot fluids. HappyCouponSaver78 you got another thing coming hint Judas Priest!
    i hope you don't have what i had.. it really sucked.. still kinda does constant coughing, ears hurting due to pressure and fluid build up, the drip makes it impossible to lay down so sleep is spotty for weeks.. it's week 3 and i say i'm about 90% better.. that extra 10% just lingers and doesn't want to leave
    barbis9, walkonby and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I have a ton of Garnier Fructis shampoos. I don't use conditioner and I don't like 2 in 1s. I like my hair to squeak after washing. These shampoos are horrible. It's like washing my hair with water. My hair feels worse after washing.

I think I will have a giant yard sale next year and recoup my loss.

Pantene works well. None of these added oils in shampoo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I have a ton of Garnier Fructis shampoos. I don't use conditioner and I don't like 2 in 1s. I like my hair to squeak after washing. These shampoos are horrible. It's like washing my hair with water. My hair feels worse after washing.

Garnier Fructis is what gave me a nasty allergic reaction that took forever to get rid of. I will never use it again. If you can't sell it, donate to the food bank as someone might like it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last time I used Fructis was maybe 10 years ago. I noticed a lot more hair falling than usual. Haven't used it since
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post

Page 632 of 654 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast

Thread Information