User Tag List

Page 391 of 654 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I'm at work with no radio and can't find a stream to hear the Jays game. MLB restricted online streaming. watching the gameday site and counting the minutes until I'm done work...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    I'm at work with no radio and can't find a stream to hear the Jays game. MLB restricted online streaming. watching the gameday site and counting the minutes until I'm done work...
    You shoulda called in sick!

We have it on 2 tvs in the lunch room and if this were a baseball town we would have it on the projector in the board room like we do for play off hockey. I love the company I work for
    Ciel, macw1960, web3 and 3 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    You shoulda called in sick!

We have it on 2 tvs in the lunch room and if this were a baseball town we would have it on the projector in the board room like we do for play off hockey. I love the company I work for
    Well I'm done for the day now and am taking a half day tomorrow. Go Jays Go!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

No real rants, I just wanted to pop in and catch up because I haven't been around much the last week.

I will say that this stupid cold I got about 2.5 weeks ago now still hasn't ran its course. I feel ok but the stuff I am coughing up regularly is pretty nasty. Sorry if TMI, but I don't think I have ever had cold symptoms last more than a week.

I hope that isn't the crud Mr P kindly gave me..
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dd's school called me to pick her up because she wasn't feeling good. I'm greeted by a sign on the front door that they are not allowed to buzz parents in due to work to rule and the child will come out to meet you. WTF? The school still does after school activities and they're having a Halloween dance after school hours, but pressing a button to open a door is too much work?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, macw1960, lecale and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Dd's school called me to pick her up because she wasn't feeling good. I'm greeted by a sign on the front door that they are not allowed to buzz parents in due to work to rule and the child will come out to meet you. WTF? The school still does after school activities and they're having a Halloween dance after school hours, but pressing a button to open a door is too much work?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    My friend was complaining that at her school they just decided to keep the doors unlocked!
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 3 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Well I'm done for the day now and am taking a half day tomorrow. Go Jays Go!
    I work from home but I'm doing that too. LoL.
    Ciel, web3, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

No real rants, I just wanted to pop in and catch up because I haven't been around much the last week.

I will say that this stupid cold I got about 2.5 weeks ago now still hasn't ran its course. I feel ok but the stuff I am coughing up regularly is pretty nasty. Sorry if TMI, but I don't think I have ever had cold symptoms last more than a week.
    sounds about right.. i'm getting tired of carrying a pocket of tissues everywhere i go because i can't stop needing to blow my nose
    Ciel, macw1960, vw_girl and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My friend was complaining that at her school they just decided to keep the doors unlocked!
    I'd pull my kid out of that school in heartbeat! You want to exercise work to rule by eliminating some stuff fine, but don't do it by compromising the kids safety.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you not report them to a moderator?

Surely you must have known that there is duty on what you purchased? Next time get the seller to put "gift" on the item. Most Canadians are not used to roundabouts, it's quite comical at times watching people try to navigate it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Idiot drivers- you DO NOT stop in a traffic roundabout to let someone enter
    Damn customs hit me with $271.00 bill
    Had to block a Facebook group as members getting rude to me about not wanting Alberta to leave Canada.
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Name:  831133_orig.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  33.7 KB

Using that several days a week in rush-hour makes for a good roundabout driver

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

^^^^^^^^

Oh my,that would be a learning curve for me!! I do fine with the few we have here but they are nothing like that.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i remember when they opened the most recent roundabout here... it was dubbed the roundabout of confusion by locals.. and had it's first accident on it within 12 hours of opening
    Name:  6377789351_4b9426e521_b.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  122.2 KB
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^. Wow that's insane!!!! I'm confused just looking at it
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Now you can see why I am POed. We live in a farming community and some people here can't even use a 4-way stop properly. Now the powers that be decided to take out a major controlled intersection and put in a roundabout.
    Crochetlady, Ciel, lecale and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information