User Tag List

Page 463 of 654 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ lol the last like 4 times you've posted here I've actually laughed out loud. What's wrong with everyone in that area
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 4 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So upset that Smartsource (at least for me), no longer shows the coupon for BOGO Fruit20 Water. I was planning on getting quite a few this weekend to combo with a PM of Loblaws for $0.88 and a point offer for me of 200 points/bottle. I managed to get only one before it disappeared, and now I'm upset. I LOVE the stuff but don't want to pay even $0.88/each, let alone the $1.49 they normally ask for it at RCSS
    Ciel, macw1960, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I just found a photocopied newspaper article in my mailbox about the danger birds face due to cats being outside and that cats should be on leash, along with a handwritten note saying "maybe now you'll be responsible pet owner and not allow your cat to roam the neighborhood."
    We don't even own a cat(or any pets).
    lol....oh brother!
    look for someone who has a lot of bird feeders.
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Oh I found what I thought was one grey hair on the top of my head...I am not even in that stage yet! So I took a tweezer and pull it out, which took more than three attempts as I pulled the wrong hair...It hurt like crazy [ouch] and then I observed it...only to found out that it was not grey hair but rather hair dampened in dried out dry shampoo!

FML; I need to rest my brain and think clearly!
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 7 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am ranting way too much! Not like I have life worth of anything :p

A friend of friend posted a "#proud moment" of his life on Snapchat; he posted photo of his '$1500 worth of stolen goods' that he got from his work, where he is a supervisor -_-

Do people have no soul or something?
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 4 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post

A friend of friend posted a "#proud moment" of his life on Snapchat; he posted photo of his '$1500 worth of stolen goods' that he got from his work, where he is a supervisor -_-

Someone that stupid deserves to have their profile forwarded to Crimestoppers.
    Tweets77, Ciel, macw1960 and 7 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Back in the day...I worked for a major UK chemical company. One day some bright spark stole a 2.5 litre bottle of methanol and spiked a punch bowl with it..

One party-goer died,another was blinded and several more suffered long term health problems.

Mr Spiker spent 10 years at Her Madge's Pleasure reflecting on the difference between methanol and ethanol..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Someone that stupid deserves to have their profile forwarded to Crimestoppers.
    Criminals are not smart but sure are talented; the videos on there gets automatically disappeared and if you try to take snapshot of it, the person gets to know. If I step out, I am gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Back in the day...I worked for a major UK chemical company. One day some bright spark stole a 2.5 litre bottle of methanol and spiked a punch bowl with it..

One party-goer died,another was blinded and several more suffered long term health problems.

Mr Spiker spent 10 years at Her Madge's Pleasure reflecting on the difference between methanol and ethanol..
    OH MY GOODNESS! Thats really sad.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post

And that year's Darwin award winner was...
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

a friend on Facebook is driving me crazy - he is on Ontario Works in London gets close to $700 a month - pays rent, internet, cell phone, netflix etc then the first two weeks - he goes to movies, eats subway, Mc Donalds, Tim Hortons twice a day plus brags what he buys. Then on the 15th of the month broke as hell - starving and no food what so ever. Every message - is so hungry why won't anyone help me. One friend makes a comment - sell your things, or food bank, or coupons to buy food cheaper etc - they tell him which stores have sales etc. He doesn't listen - so now no one is helping him. He has to learn how to save and shop for food. Took me awhile to buy food ahead, shop and don't eat out. he is now putting his paypal and email address to send money. I guess time to block him. ugggg
    Ciel, Decaf, Lyssia510 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Having and extra period.

As if once is not enough.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    a friend on Facebook is driving me crazy - he is on Ontario Works in London gets close to $700 a month - pays rent, internet, cell phone, netflix etc then the first two weeks - he goes to movies, eats subway, Mc Donalds, Tim Hortons twice a day plus brags what he buys. Then on the 15th of the month broke as hell - starving and no food what so ever. Every message - is so hungry why won't anyone help me. One friend makes a comment - sell your things, or food bank, or coupons to buy food cheaper etc - they tell him which stores have sales etc. He doesn't listen - so now no one is helping him. He has to learn how to save and shop for food. Took me awhile to buy food ahead, shop and don't eat out. he is now putting his paypal and email address to send money. I guess time to block him. ugggg
    He's a candidate for the A, B and C budgets that Gail wrote about recently. Yes, block him if interaction online has become onerous.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Cashier forgot to give me my change back and I realized right after exiting. I am out of my hard-earned money and it was not coins
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cashier forgot to give me my change back and I realized right after exiting. I am out of my hard-earned money and it was not coins
    Call the store in the morning and tell them what happened.The cash drawer will be over.You should be able to get your money back.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Effin' Facebook. I have a fake account. I don't want a real account. Recently, I cleared the cookies from my computer for an unrelated reason. Now, I have to re-log in to all the different websites that I previously had set to remember me.... except Facebook. They now require a government photo ID or two pieces of other identification with my name and address on it. Screw you. The reason I have a Fakebook account is so I don't have to have any of that information floating around. And, no, I don't trust their security measures. Dammit.

Thread Information