User Tag List

Page 465 of 654 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ugh! And this frickin' freezing rain doesn't want to quit!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

having to leave the house early to scrape the crust off the car
    Ciel, GoJays, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

So we had a tenant in my basement vacated in the end of February. Mom bought 4 sunlights when I was sick, in Jan. Today I found that I am missing all these laundry detergents, which were bought from WM and were in the bag in unlocked cabinet. There was just an empty bag there. Only my mom and I use the laundry. There is no way we have used 4 detergent in 1 month.

We are sure they were stolen by those mean tenants as they have used my stuff before and we told them to stop doing that. But seriously why on earth would anyone steal laundry detergent. ARRR
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Campbell's Soup Kits. Sure, two bucks is a great price. And when you have a $2.50 coupon for one, even better! Then I took a really good look at the label ........... did you know that you still have to purchase a bunch of ingredients to go in the soup? I picked up the Thai one thinking that I'd have a delicious bowl of soup for lunch. Nope. I still had to buy chicken, coconut milk, broth, mushrooms and a lime. Two chicken breasts alone are nearly $10 in my store. That would be about a $15 pot of soup. Nice try Campbell's.
    I was thinking about it too and I'm like... You are literally just buying a bag of sodium... And crap. blah. Soup is the easiest thing to make anyhow I'm glad I couldn't find any at $2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I was thinking about it too and I'm like... You are literally just buying a bag of sodium... And crap. blah. Soup is the easiest thing to make anyhow I'm glad I couldn't find any at $2.

Yeah the beef barley - here's $.08 in barley and salt, just add everything else.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Yeah the beef barley - here's $.08 in barley and salt, just add everything else.
    My mom said it was nasty too.

lecale, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to SCOP yesterday at Safeway. The item was priced at $4.74 but scanned at $5.29. The clerk refused to SCOP on the grounds that it was human error! I laughed at that and tried to help him to understand that all pricing errors are human errors, but he was having none of that. The manager backed him up and denied to SCOP. He also raised his voice to the point of yelling at me, a strategy I'm sure was intentional to embarass me enough to drop the issue. This is the same manager who in the past has refused to allow me to use a coupon on a sale priced item. His theory was the coupons can only be used on regular priced items.
    I have contacted Safeway's head office.
    Ciel, Decaf, nonprofitjen and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    So I'm going to "toot my own horn" for once and say that I'm a pretty damn good cook....actually very good....so why does DH put ketchup on everything I make? I swear that man is going to give me high blood pressure.
    I think he did that out of pure habit. My sister's FIL put salt and pepper on everything. There's always has to be salt and pepper on the table or he'll ask for them.
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    I tried to SCOP yesterday at Safeway. The item was priced at $4.74 but scanned at $5.29. The clerk refused to SCOP on the grounds that it was human error! I laughed at that and tried to help him to understand that all pricing errors are human errors, but he was having none of that. The manager backed him up and denied to SCOP. He also raised his voice to the point of yelling at me, a strategy I'm sure was intentional to embarass me enough to drop the issue. This is the same manager who in the past has refused to allow me to use a coupon on a sale priced item. His theory was the coupons can only be used on regular priced items.
    I have contacted Safeway's head office.
    Call this number for your Scanning Code of Practice problem 1866 499 4599.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    Maybe his taste buds have changed with age.
    Or at least that's what you can tell him.
    That explains my parents' salt intake-more, more...
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    So we had a tenant in my basement vacated in the end of February. Mom bought 4 sunlights when I was sick, in Jan. Today I found that I am missing all these laundry detergents, which were bought from WM and were in the bag in unlocked cabinet. There was just an empty bag there. Only my mom and I use the laundry. There is no way we have used 4 detergent in 1 month.

We are sure they were stolen by those mean tenants as they have used my stuff before and we told them to stop doing that. But seriously why on earth would anyone steal laundry detergent. ARRR
    There are always people in this world that will help themselves to "free" stuff including your stash of detergents. Can you put a lock on the cabinet?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^ Not sure why mom does not lock it down. Hey my job is to bring sht in for cheap, I guess!

I am fking annoyed right now! ARRR
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart refund transaction not showing up in bank account after more than 20 days. Called my bank they have no record of it, called Walmart, told me to bring in photocopy of my receipt and bank statement for further investigation. So much hassle for something that shouldn't even happened in the first place. Dollarama charged me $1.50 for an item that is tagged $1.25, didn't even notice til I got home! Such bad luck for me today.....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DH. That is all.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    DH. That is all.
    Family on Easter break...
    GoJays, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information