User Tag List

Page 582 of 654 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Rude profs!

Enough said!!!
    Sorry to hear this. I have had them too. Is there a possibility of changing sections to get a better prof?
    Is there a way to 'make friends' with 2nd or 3rd year students, to find out which profs are better? For future years' courses?
    Good luck!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Bet those profs are fun to find for office hours...or not. Glad you popped in, @Arvilish ! Maybe you will start up a medical tech company while in school and suddenly you become the word on campus.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Rude people on Facebook as I am admin/mod on two groups and people giving me dirty looks on the street what's wrong with a little grooving to music while walking down the street?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Sorry to hear this. I have had them too. Is there a possibility of changing sections to get a better prof?
    Is there a way to 'make friends' with 2nd or 3rd year students, to find out which profs are better? For future years' courses?
    Good luck!
    Not an option as there is only one session. I am assuming thats how med school works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Bet those profs are fun to find for office hours...or not. Glad you popped in, @Arvilish ! Maybe you will start up a medical tech company while in school and suddenly you become the word on campus.
    Med tech company to rip people off? NAH I want a NGO company :p
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Went to Cape Breton to deal with family crap - dad in a nursing home and sister got sent to a group home. My sister was taking care of my dad until he broke his hip in May, then got him into a nursing home. My sister was taking care of the house - simple chores and yes she has a mental illness but its controlled. I went home to get things settles - got to the house and I am so angry and pissed off at her. She was a lazy pig, selfish and she had my dad living in that house. His room was so toxic that we had to wear breathable masks. It wasn't the mental illness she was just fking lazy and self centered. I am beyond angry - can't even speak to her and now I have her cat and she ain't getting it. This cat is so traumatized and scared of her own shadow. So pissed - sorry had to get it off my chest its been building up......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Third set of Duracell batteries leaking.....grrrr. Buying energizer from now on.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have more issues with Duracell batteries, I have found cheap No Name ones that come with things cause me less issues

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Third set of Duracell batteries leaking.....grrrr. Buying energizer from now on.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I can`t freaking stand my upstairs neighbour!!!!
    They had a kid and it honest to god it screams like a banshee every damn day.
    Not to mention the caretaker BRINGS HIM OUT ON THE BALCONY so he doesn`t disturb people sleeping in their unit.... meanwhile I hear everything...

If I wanted to hear wailing children I`d have more but nah.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Not to mention the caretaker BRINGS HIM OUT ON THE BALCONY so he doesn`t disturb people sleeping in their unit.... meanwhile I hear everything...

I would scream back....seriously.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post

Maybe there is something wrong.Call Social Services.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=Poirot;6819296]Maybe there is something wrong.Call Social Services
    Last edited by barbis9; Thu, Sep 21st, 2017 at 05:19 AM.
    Newfiescreech and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Since I couldn't get into my family doc, I went into the local walk in clinic. The doc was a rude a&& ( an older guy and I don't think he likes piercings). I told him what I was allergic to and got my prescription. Got home, took the pills and shortly after....WHAM!!! It hits me! Lips and mouth swelling up and done numb. Got hard to breathe, eyes swelling shut.....FML!!! Allergic to the pills. I was ok in the end but I would have loved to beat that old #%%#%%#
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Since I couldn't get into my family doc, I went into the local walk in clinic. The doc was a rude a&& ( an older guy and I don't think he likes piercings). I told him what I was allergic to and got my prescription. Got home, took the pills and shortly after....WHAM!!! It hits me! Lips and mouth swelling up and done numb. Got hard to breathe, eyes swelling shut.....FML!!! Allergic to the pills. I was ok in the end but I would have loved to beat that old #%%#%%#
    I'm not excusing the Doctor nor saying he shouldnt have been more careful after you advised hime ... but shouldnt your pharmacist also have caught that one too?
    (Maybe I presume too much, but that you use the same pharmacy regularly who has your medical allergies on file?)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    I'm not excusing the Doctor nor saying he shouldnt have been more careful after you advised hime ... but shouldnt your pharmacist also have caught that one too?
    (Maybe I presume too much, but that you use the same pharmacy regularly who has your medical allergies on file?)
    that's what I initially thought too.....but one time I was very sick and went to a walk in clinic and used their pharmacy as I wanted to save a trip. The doctor at the walk in clinic asked me twice "are you sure you are allergic to penicillin?", it turns out he gave me medicine that can cause muscle damage, etc. so I can relate to doctors prescribing incorrectly and not listening to the patient.
    Last edited by barbis9; Fri, Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Allow me to burst my anger here; Sorry!

I asked very nicely my prof a question about a medical graph and she had nerve to tell me that "Oh I am not telling you. Go ask your classmates".

And then classmate told me that they have their own group that share secret study tools so they don't want to be in their group aka "I don't mean to be rude but we have to..." well this IS rude

So some of these physicians are out there and I could understand Wolfwoman's frustration.
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Sep 22nd, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Thread Information