User Tag List

Page 18 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 2031
Like Tree10579Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents 2013 Coupon Scan Thread

  1. #256
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,972
    Likes Received
    3189
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    Another one from a rep. at Metro

    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  110.9 KB


  2. #257
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    439
    Likes Received
    739
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    ^ I have the same Potato Thins coupons but from a tearpad and a UPC of 15043229

  3. #258
    Blessed with 4 children
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    4,967
    Likes Received
    2104
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)




    *Will add pic in the morning*

    From a rep at Sobey's: $0.50 Nestle Pure Life Nature's Blends (473mL), 12/31/13, 82403153

  4. #259
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    AB, Edmonton
    Posts
    91
    Likes Received
    70
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)



    Found at Sobey's.. oh, can not post pictures yet. Need 5 posts. Ok, will do in the next one.
    Last edited by meganata; Mon, Jul 1st, 2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: needed to add picture
    Jeniana likes this.

  5. #260
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    AB, Edmonton
    Posts
    91
    Likes Received
    70
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




  6. #261
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    AB, Edmonton
    Posts
    91
    Likes Received
    70
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)



    There you go

  7. #262
    Smart Canuck Panthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    1,294
    Likes Received
    692
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)



    Found these on a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal.


    Save $1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal 216-425g 15106461
    Save $2 14 count Quaker Chewy Chocolate chip and smores granola bars 15106474
    Save $2 Dole Juice Cocktail or Dole Sparklers real fruit beverage. 84212128
    Save $1 18 count Multi pack 504g 23313877
    Save $1 Tropicana Tropics Orange Strawberry Banana 100% juice & Puree blend 1.75 L 74322493
    Save $1 Brisk Ice Tea 12x355ml 21403226
    Save $1 Tostitos Cantina chips 220g 23313893
    Save $1 Twistos Baked snack bites 135-150g 23313864

    All Expire Dec 31st!

    Name:  CAP'N COUPONS.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  68.1 KB
    Last edited by Panthera; Mon, Jul 1st, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Jeniana, KK7, mcminsen and 12 others like this.
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

    I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

  8. #263
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,418
    Likes Received
    30472
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Save $1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal 216-425g 15106461
    Save $2 14 count Quaker Chewy Chocolate chip and smores granola bars 15106474
    Save $2 Dole Juice Cocktail or Dole Sparklers real fruit beverage. 84212128
    Save $1 18 count Multi pack 504g 23313877
    Save $1 Tropicana Tropics Orange Strawberry Banana 100% juice & Puree blend 1.75 L 74322493
    Save $1 Brisk Ice Tea 12x355ml 21403226
    Save $1 Tostitos Cantina chips 220g 23313893
    Save $1 Twistos Baked snack bites 135-150g 23313864

    All Expire Dec 31st!

    Name:  CAP'N COUPONS.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  68.1 KB
    omg are these on a product package?????
    KK7, hijinx25 and Panthera like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  9. #264
    Smart Canuck Panthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    1,294
    Likes Received
    692
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)



    Yes, on the Cap'n Crunch box!
    KK7 and Anna Michele like this.
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

    I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

  10. #265
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,808
    Likes Received
    1222
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)



    omg!!!!!!!! I need that quaker instant oatmeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Found these on a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal.


    Save $1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal 216-425g 15106461
    Save $2 14 count Quaker Chewy Chocolate chip and smores granola bars 15106474
    Save $2 Dole Juice Cocktail or Dole Sparklers real fruit beverage. 84212128
    Save $1 18 count Multi pack 504g 23313877
    Save $1 Tropicana Tropics Orange Strawberry Banana 100% juice & Puree blend 1.75 L 74322493
    Save $1 Brisk Ice Tea 12x355ml 21403226
    Save $1 Tostitos Cantina chips 220g 23313893
    Save $1 Twistos Baked snack bites 135-150g 23313864

    All Expire Dec 31st!

    Name:  CAP'N COUPONS.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  68.1 KB
    Peachykeen2007 and hijinx25 like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

  11. #266
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,418
    Likes Received
    30472
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    the kiddies will be happy to hear that lol
    coupon girl and Venuila like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  12. #267
    Smart Canuck Bronwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,962
    Likes Received
    2532
    Trading Score
    228 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    Found at SDM: Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo $1, UPC46967099, exp Sep30/13.
    I will upload a pic of this as I have it as well.... soon as I get up out of bed tee hee
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

    We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today



  13. #268
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,972
    Likes Received
    3189
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    Found at Sobey's in Grand Bend.
    Exp Dec 31

    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  123.3 KB



    Please delete if a repost.
    Last edited by knitting nurse; Tue, Jul 2nd, 2013 at 04:42 PM.


  14. #269
    Smart Canuck Bronwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,962
    Likes Received
    2532
    Trading Score
    228 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by knitting nurse View Post
    Found at Sobey's in Grand Bend.
    Exp Dec 31

    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  123.3 KB



    Please delete if a repost.
    Mmmmm those things are so yummy. I've only ever seen them at Costco....
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

    We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today



  15. #270
    Smart Canuck Venuila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    4,706
    Likes Received
    6142
    Trading Score
    369 (100%)




    Here's a pic of the $4 ground beef or chicken wub oep kit + salsa, dec 31, 2013, 76145197

    Name:  IMAG1130.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  51.9 KB

    Sign up @ Swagbucks & earn free rewards, including Amazon.ca codes!


Page 18 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •