User Tag List

Page 1065 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 65 565 965 1015 1055 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1075 1115 1165 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 19457
Like Tree118834Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #15961
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    723
    Likes Received
    1865
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Bought 90 of the canned vegetables at 77 cents with a 600 point offer at no frills. They are leaving Ottawa with a cousin..going as far as the south shore of Montreal ..to be picked up by another cousin from Quebec city who is raising a family on very little money.

    i have a carload of stuff that was either free or very little money....thanks to couponing and pc optimum.

  2. #15962
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    48
    Likes Received
    141
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by LindaFFletcher View Post
    What a great deal! I can't wait till that one comes up for me again. I really didn't take full advantage of it last time the way I should have.

    I wasn't sure what they would consider as "no name vegetables".

    Could anyone tell me specifically which veggies they've purchased on this deal without hassle or having to do a points inquiry?

    Last time I got peas and wax beans of course, and corn and mushrooms, but was wondering about things like olives, creamed corn, etc. And what about no name canned tomatoes?

    I'm feeding a big crew on a tiny budget, and it would be amazing if I could use that deal to lay in a good stock of veggies to keep us till gardening season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not sure about the creamed corn or olives but the last time I got the offer it worked on the no name diced tomatoes automatically.
    dededi and LindaFFletcher like this.

  3. #15963
    Smart Canuck toronto166's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,227
    Likes Received
    2964
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I always buy Turtles chocolates every year and put them in stockings. I usually buy them when they are about $7.49 to $7.99 for a 350g box. (Walmart has them on sale tomorrow for $7.27 I believe).....well I used Metro's flash sale yesterday for their Irresistibles Pecan clusters $6.99 buy 1, get 1 free. Their boxes are 400g. $3.50 a box!!! (Unfortunately they are too big for stocking stuffers so I will just wrap them up).

  4. #15964
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,754
    Likes Received
    5578
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Did my 40% off when you redeem 50K at SDM

    55" Haier 4K HD TV, $299, after 40% = $179
    Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros Game, $79.99, after 40% = $47.99
    6 Chef Boyardee, 3/$5, 300 in-store points, after 40% = .70 each
    4 Pantene shampoo, $3.99, after 40% and $1 coupons = $1.39 each
    $63 worth of various vitamins, after 40% = $37.80

    Redeemed 460,000 points and get back 184,000 points in two weeks

    I found out that you cannot redeem points for soft drinks (Dr. Pepper, Crush, 7UP), so I can't do my $20 Superbowl Pepsi Promo.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Dec 12th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

  5. #15965
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3637
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by LindaFFletcher View Post
    What a great deal! I can't wait till that one comes up for me again. I really didn't take full advantage of it last time the way I should have.

    I wasn't sure what they would consider as "no name vegetables".

    Could anyone tell me specifically which veggies they've purchased on this deal without hassle or having to do a points inquiry?

    Last time I got peas and wax beans of course, and corn and mushrooms, but was wondering about things like olives, creamed corn, etc. And what about no name canned tomatoes?

    I'm feeding a big crew on a tiny budget, and it would be amazing if I could use that deal to lay in a good stock of veggies to keep us till gardening season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olives didn't work for me. Submitted an inquiry but haven't heard back
    LindaFFletcher likes this.

  6. #15966
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3637
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Stealth View Post
    I am not sure about the creamed corn or olives but the last time I got the offer it worked on the no name diced tomatoes automatically.
    It worked on the whole tomatoes and on the diced tomatoes as well .

  7. #15967
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,573
    Likes Received
    21456
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Thanks @bargaincoupon for sending me the Barilla $0.75 coupons in a trade I was able to Get some Pasta tonight $0.02 a box.
    Was visiting a friend and the Metro next to her had them for $0.77 each .more for my donation

  8. #15968
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,180
    Likes Received
    9596
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Did my 40% off when you redeem 50K at SDM

    55" Haier 4K HD TV, $299, after 40% = $179
    Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros Game, $79.99, after 40% = $47.99
    6 Chef Boyardee, 3/$5, 300 in-store points, after 40% = .70 each
    4 Pantene shampoo, $3.99, after 40% and $1 coupons = $1.39 each
    $63 worth of various vitamins, after 40% = $37.80

    Redeemed 460,000 points and get back 184,000 points in two weeks

    I found out that you cannot redeem points for soft drinks (Dr. Pepper, Crush, 7UP), so I can't do my $20 Superbowl Pepsi Promo.

    My wife just redeemed points for pepsi last week
    Anna Michele and toronto166 like this.

  9. #15969
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,754
    Likes Received
    5578
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    When it was time to redeem, the system would not let us redeem the max. The cashier did not know what was going on so she called for help. The manager looked at the screen and all the drinks had an 'x' next to them. I don't know why. So we took them out.

    It's not like it's milk, beer, or lottery tickets.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Dec 12th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.

  10. #15970
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,021
    Likes Received
    13527
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    At RCSS today:

    The ink cartridge I use for one of my two printers was clearance priced so I bought several. I don't usually get anywhere near the $225 minimum for the RCSS weekly bonus deal but with a 2,000/$10 electronics/toys/stationery offer (combining with a 1,000/$5 toy offer), I made it this week.

    The bonus deal this week was a $30 PC butter-infused frozen turkey. I didn't realize my digital offer of 200 pts/$1 for fresh poultry would work on a frozen turkey but it did!

    Not only was my $30 turkey FREE but I earned 6,000 PC Optimum points on it!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Wed, Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Natalka, dagney, Silk and 18 others like this.

  11. #15971
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11332
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Small glitch at RCSS. Franco American Gravy, in-store offer of 100 PCO points per can, but system gave the 100 points twice.

    Name:  Franco Gravy.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  30.6 KB

  12. #15972
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,754
    Likes Received
    5578
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Forgot to say when we bought the TV at SDM,

    We made sure that we got confirmation from the store manager that we can return the TV if it does not work. I know SDM has a policy that you can not return electronics. I also know that Quebec has a very good customer protection policy. You never know until you ask. We got a 30 day return guarantee from the store manager. And it works.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

  13. #15973
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    530
    Likes Received
    1620
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Personal offer for 6000 pts for Pepsi, Tropicana berverages could be combined with the spend Pepsi $20 get $20 worth of coupons back. (Unfortunately I purchased Pepsi and snacks on Wednesday - sad face)

  14. #15974
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,490
    Likes Received
    26849
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    My puny little brag is almost not worth mentioning, but I always check the clearance rack at Zehr' s. After buying one and being flummoxed but the price , I went back to get 4 more.
    Foster Clark's creme caramel mix. Makes 4 servings per package . AND has the 2nd set of instructions in Arabic instead of French.

    .34 per package.

  15. #15975
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,780
    Likes Received
    1984
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Spent $101 at Loblaws
    Pepsi 4 x $6.35 should have got 6,000 in PCO pts but it didn't work, inquiry submitted
    Submitted receipt to pepsi to get the $20 in products
    Friskies 60 cans x .50 each $30, got 6,000 in PCO points
    11 boxes of milk bone treats $3.99 - $1 off coupon for each

    Cat food goes to a sanctuary, dog treats to the dogs I walk, heaviest cart ever!
    rayray, Natalka, Tweets77 and 10 others like this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •