User Tag List

Page 1180 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 180 680 1080 1130 1170 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1190 ... LastLast
Results 17,686 to 17,700 of 18089
Like Tree112887Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #17686
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,557
    Likes Received
    10645
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Noticed FreshCo had 2 coupons in their email for subscribers. $5 off of $35 & $7 off of $50(Good until Oct 13). Off I went to get a few remaining items I didn't get yesterday.

    Ruffles $2.49
    Lays $1.99(-$0.50)
    Helluva Dip $2.29
    Yop 6pk $3.99
    Cotton Candy Grapes $3.37
    BD Shredded Cheese $3.75(-$1)
    Welch's Fruit+Veggie Frozen Mix [email protected]$2.99
    Quaker Crispy Minis $1.67
    Dr Oetker La Patisserie Strawberry Cheesecake $4.98
    Spongetowels [email protected]$4.98

    **Plus $5 off for spending over $35 brought my total to
    $32.80!


    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  2. #17687
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,070
    Likes Received
    8109
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    @johnb56789 or anyone else, have you heard anything about a one day flash sale at RCSS tomorrow (Saturday)? I know they've had some in the past and just wondering, with the Thanksgiving weekend, if there is one planned for this Saturday.
    Two Day Flash Sale;

    4000Pts/$10 on San Pellegrino Drinks (ANY SIZE)

    I know our local store should have a very good stock, still plenty in the back!

  3. #17688
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,895
    Likes Received
    12935
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Two Day Flash Sale;

    4000Pts/$10 on San Pellegrino Drinks (ANY SIZE)

    I know our local store should have a very good stock, still plenty in the back!
    Thanks!
    ROMEO, Big Pink and dededi like this.

  4. #17689
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    37,383
    Likes Received
    59733
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    FreshCo emailed me 2 printable coupons ( this must be a new thing? ) ...I used the $7.00 one ( off a $50.00 spend ) today.
    The other $5.00 off $35.00 I probably won't use, the dates are so short....expires on the 13th I think?






  5. #17690
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,895
    Likes Received
    12935
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Sobeys has another "spend $100, get a $10 GC or 100 Air Miles" offer. I don't often shop at Sobeys but I knew I could hit $100 this week. Once at the store, I checked my total carefully and knew the contents of my shopping cart would come to a total of $100.91. The cashier finished scanning my items and I gave her the coupon for the bonus GC. She showed me on the screen that I had not yet reached the $100 mark. Okay, so I asked her to scan in another case of Schweppes Cranberry Raspberry Gingerale. She did and I was still under $100 so I asked her to scan one more. Same thing . . . still under $100. So, I asked her to scan one more and that put me at $101.

    I received the $10 GC, then redeemed $100 worth of Air Miles and paid the balance of $1 plus tax.

    I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong with my math until I checked the receipt. Cases of 12 Coke and Pepsi products are on sale for $3.99 each. There is a bonus offer of 25 Air Miles for every 3 cases you buy (It's in the flyer.). Twenty-five Air Miles = $2.60 value What my receipt showed was that, for every 2 cases of Schweppes, an automatic $2.00 was subtracted. No wonder it took so long for me to finally hit the $100 mark! I had stocked up on the Cranberry Raspberry Gingerale since it's my husband's favourite and you can only get them from now until Christmas. Now I have 3 more cases than I had planned on without paying more than I had originally counted on . . . oh, and the 3 extra cases gave me an extra 25 bonus Air Miles, too!
    wendymac, Purdee, walkonby and 9 others like this.

  6. #17691
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    2,814
    Likes Received
    9023
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    FreshCo emailed me 2 printable coupons ( this must be a new thing? ) ...I used the $7.00 one ( off a $50.00 spend ) today.
    The other $5.00 off $35.00 I probably won't use, the dates are so short....expires on the 13th I think?
    Everyone who signed up for the email flyer gets those. It was a happy bonus!!!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Oct 11th, 2019 at 09:15 PM.

  7. #17692
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,711
    Likes Received
    1716
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Sobeys has another "spend $100, get a $10 GC or 100 Air Miles" offer. I don't often shop at Sobeys but I knew I could hit $100 this week. Once at the store, I checked my total carefully and knew the contents of my shopping cart would come to a total of $100.91. The cashier finished scanning my items and I gave her the coupon for the bonus GC. She showed me on the screen that I had not yet reached the $100 mark. Okay, so I asked her to scan in another case of Schweppes Cranberry Raspberry Gingerale. She did and I was still under $100 so I asked her to scan one more. Same thing . . . still under $100. So, I asked her to scan one more and that put me at $101.

    I received the $10 GC, then redeemed $100 worth of Air Miles and paid the balance of $1 plus tax.

    I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong with my math until I checked the receipt. Cases of 12 Coke and Pepsi products are on sale for $3.99 each. There is a bonus offer of 25 Air Miles for every 3 cases you buy (It's in the flyer.). Twenty-five Air Miles = $2.60 value What my receipt showed was that, for every 2 cases of Schweppes, an automatic $2.00 was subtracted. No wonder it took so long for me to finally hit the $100 mark! I had stocked up on the Cranberry Raspberry Gingerale since it's my husband's favourite and you can only get them from now until Christmas. Now I have 3 more cases than I had planned on without paying more than I had originally counted on . . . oh, and the 3 extra cases gave me an extra 25 bonus Air Miles, too!
    Thanks for this! I rarely shop at Sobey's but likely will tomorrow. They have Lavazza coffee on sale for $13.99 a bag and it's usually $19.99 at most places.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  8. #17693
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,894
    Likes Received
    37965
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    SCOP at Freshco
    Compliments tzatziki, shelf price $2.79. At the cash it was $3.29. Paid and walked back to the shelf. Got the SCOP, so free tzatziki.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    Attachment 356554
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Oct 13th, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

  9. #17694
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,361
    Likes Received
    1781
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Premium plus crackers
    CO 51 1.00
    Coupon 1.00

  10. #17695
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,711
    Likes Received
    1716
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Loblaws:

    4 salads, regular price $5.99 each @ 50% off = $3 each -$1 off coupon for each = $2 each - $1.50 CO51 for 1 bag

    1 family sized tray of FF split chicken wings $3.72. I think this is about 1/4 of the price. They had a "special" sticker on them and were marked down 50%

    2 rolls of cashmere toilet paper $5.99 each with 1200 points for each. I am not sure if CO51 redeems when it has a Walmart symbol next to it but it didn't say "walmart only" so I submitted and if they reject it that's fine.

    Bought gas at Mobil. I'm supposed to get 30 bonus points per litre but it didn't work so I submitted an inquiry for 900 points. I find it's hit and miss whenever they have a bonus at Mobil or Esso

    Edit: I got the $2 for Cashmere and $1.50 for dole salads.
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Sun, Oct 13th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  11. #17696
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    371
    Likes Received
    414
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Premium plus crackers
    CO 51 1.00
    Coupon 1.00
    Please share where you found the coupon. Thank you
    ROMEO, cath007 and dededi like this.

  12. #17697
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,644
    Likes Received
    19089
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    @savabuck the Premium Plus crackers coupons had been out for 2 weeks now I found mine at No Frills
    ROMEO and 2shopmom like this.

  13. #17698
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    371
    Likes Received
    414
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @savabuck the Premium Plus crackers coupons had been out for 2 weeks now I found mine at No Frills
    Thank you @flemeth for always answering me. I doubt I will find at my no frills there is rarely any coupons. Happy Thanksgiving.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

  14. #17699
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,644
    Likes Received
    19089
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Thank you @flemeth for always answering me. I doubt I will find at my no frills there is rarely any coupons. Happy Thanksgiving.
    @savabuck I also saw the banner at Loblaws and RCSS but all the coupons there was gone.

  15. #17700
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,584
    Likes Received
    7453
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    has anyone in the West bought Schweppes (2 cases) and got the automatic $2 off like lotsasavings?
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •