User Tag List

Page 1182 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1192 ... LastLast
Results 17,716 to 17,730 of 17922
Like Tree112004Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #17716
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,126
    Likes Received
    2249
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    A lucky pricing error at Walmart today. I was going to PM two Melitta Pourovers at Home Hardware's $4.97 price. After tax, $3 coupons and $3 rebate from Caddle, I would have made 37 cents on each one. However, they rang in at 2 cents each, so 5 cents total for two including tax. So, I bought all six they had in three transactions. One included two 1L bottles of EVOO for $3.97 each so that I could use the overage from the coupons.

    I had already claimed one $3 rebate, but it's limit 3, so I claimed two more, and I also claimed 3x $2.50 on our other account that I wasn't going to claim. In total, I paid 15 cents for six Pourovers, got $5.95 overage from the two coupons that paid most of the cost of the EVOO, and should get $13.50 from Caddle ($5 approved so far, the rest is still pending).

    Later on, I was passing by another Walmart, so I took a couple of minutes to go in and see what the item scanned at there. I used the price check scanner, so not an actual checkout, but fwiw, it showed the proper price of $6.98.
    ROMEO, Purdee, Tweets77 and 5 others like this.

  2. #17717
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,519
    Likes Received
    7485
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Independent and Loblaws had the KFI sauces, butter chicken etc on sale for $2.98 plus 2000 pts. I like to keep these sauces for last minute dinners, butter chicken pizza etc. I went to 2 independent stores they donít carry it, then I went to a Loblaws they had it but they were sold out, I asked if they would substitute the Pataks sauce, they did plus they gave me the points!! I also had a coupon buy 2 save $1.00. So I bought 8 for $2.98 =$24, used 4 coupons $4.00 received 16,000 pts, so paid $4.00 for 8 jars =.50 cents each. Woohoo!!
    ROMEO, Purdee, list465 and 2 others like this.

  3. #17718
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,040
    Likes Received
    8004
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Picked up some more clearance deals today, along with a small shop for my friend and her roommate...

    Transaction #1:
    Tetley Peppermint Tea (40pk *2): $2.48 (BLOWOUT)
    Tetley Green Tea (48pk *2): $2.48 (BLOWOUT)

    Transaction #2:
    Neilson Trutaste Milk (4L): $3.98(SALE)
    Avocado (6pk*2): $7.96 - PM(NF; $4.62 OFF) = $3.34/12
    NN Bacon (500g): $2.00(In-store Sale, No PM Needed to NF)

    Transaction #3:
    Degree Antiperspirant (8): $26.24 - PM(NF; $10.24 OFF) = $18.08 - $12.00(8 @ $1.50) = $6.08/8
    U By Kotex Pads (4): $16.00 - PM(FC; $4.00 OFF) - $8.00(2 @ $4 WUB2) = $4.00/4
    Nestea/MM/Fruitopia (5): $7.50 - PM(FC; $2.50 OFF) = $5.00/5
    Honey Bunches of Oats: $2.97 - PM(FC; $0.97 OFF) - $1.00 Coupon = $1.00

  4. #17719
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    1,972
    Likes Received
    7694
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I did the bacon deal at no frills (im sure alot of people from here will do it). I was surprised they did not have a limit on it at my local no frills so i purchased 10 of them. They had a bin full of them.
    Tweets77 and Lavender Lady like this.

  5. #17720
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    514
    Likes Received
    1550
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    8 cents a roll toilet paper deal - Giant Tiger $6.99 for 24 double roll cottonelle toilet paper. Caddle has $3.00 so .08 a roll. NOTE: I take a manual picture of my receipt and then take a manual picture of the advertisement on the flyer page and submit the offer that way. Giant Tigerís receipt doesnít have enough info on it for Caddle and they have refused it so Caddle needs to manually review the offer to accept it. This deal seems to align every other week so this is the 3x I have used this combination.

  6. #17721
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,126
    Likes Received
    2249
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    8 cents a roll toilet paper deal - Giant Tiger $6.99 for 24 double roll cottonelle toilet paper. Caddle has $3.00 so .08 a roll. NOTE: I take a manual picture of my receipt and then take a manual picture of the advertisement on the flyer page and submit the offer that way. Giant Tigerís receipt doesnít have enough info on it for Caddle and they have refused it so Caddle needs to manually review the offer to accept it. This deal seems to align every other week so this is the 3x I have used this combination.
    It may not matter much or at all in this instance, but for anyone who isn't aware, looking at cost per roll can be misleading because there is no industry standard for how many sheets go on a roll. Even within the same brand for example, a double roll of regular Royale has 250+ sheets, while a double roll of Royale Velour has only 150+.
    wendymac, Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

  7. #17722
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    514
    Likes Received
    1550
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It may not matter much or at all in this instance, but for anyone who isn't aware, looking at cost per roll can be misleading because there is no industry standard for how many sheets go on a roll. Even within the same brand for example, a double roll of regular Royale has 250+ sheets, while a double roll of Royale Velour has only 150+.
    Yes for sure the rolls seem kinda skimpy but even at double .16 cents seems a decent deal. (The store near our cabin charges $4.00 for 4 rolls so always stockpile TP when I can.)

  8. #17723
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    1,972
    Likes Received
    7694
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Picked up some more clearance deals today, along with a small shop for my friend and her roommate...

    Transaction #1:
    Tetley Peppermint Tea (40pk *2): $2.48 (BLOWOUT)
    Tetley Green Tea (48pk *2): $2.48 (BLOWOUT)

    Transaction #2:
    Neilson Trutaste Milk (4L): $3.98(SALE)
    Avocado (6pk*2): $7.96 - PM(NF; $4.62 OFF) = $3.34/12
    NN Bacon (500g): $2.00(In-store Sale, No PM Needed to NF)

    Transaction #3:
    Degree Antiperspirant (8): $26.24 - PM(NF; $10.24 OFF) = $18.08 - $12.00(8 @ $1.50) = $6.08/8
    U By Kotex Pads (4): $16.00 - PM(FC; $4.00 OFF) - $8.00(2 @ $4 WUB2) = $4.00/4
    Nestea/MM/Fruitopia (5): $7.50 - PM(FC; $2.50 OFF) = $5.00/5
    Honey Bunches of Oats: $2.97 - PM(FC; $0.97 OFF) - $1.00 Coupon = $1.00
    I had already purchased the bacon at no frills but for anyone that lives in Newmarket the RCSS also has the no name bacon at the 2.00 price

  9. #17724
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,126
    Likes Received
    2249
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    Yes for sure the rolls seem kinda skimpy but even at double .16 cents seems a decent deal. (The store near our cabin charges $4.00 for 4 rolls so always stockpile TP when I can.)
    IDK if it helps you, but No Frills ON has regular Royale 30=60 rolls for $8.97 this week, and there might still be a $1 printable available from (I think) Smartsource. Even without the coupon, this is a pretty good deal on a cost per sheet basis. Of course, the overall value includes other factors, a major one being quality which is quite subjective.
    dagney and maple7 like this.

  10. #17725
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,040
    Likes Received
    8004
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Geeeeeezzzzz. Day Three of Clearance/Blowout Deals at my RCSS (my coworker is gonna kill everyones budgets with these crazy deals!)

    Transaction #1:
    PC Waffle Cones (3): $12.00(Approx) - BLOWOUT($9.18 OFF) = $2.82/3

    Transaction #2:
    PC Chocolate/Coconut Bar (400G *5): $30.00 - BLOWOUT($25.30 OFF) = $5.31/5
    Heinz Picnic Condiment Pack (4): $23.88 - BLOWOUT($18.92 OFF) = $4.96/4

    Total of just about $57 saved on stuff that my family/family friend either wanted or needed. All in all, I'm really loving this job (getting access/knowledge of upcoming blowouts)

  11. #17726
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,701
    Likes Received
    1692
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I did the bacon deal at no frills (im sure alot of people from here will do it). I was surprised they did not have a limit on it at my local no frills so i purchased 10 of them. They had a bin full of them.
    What is the bacon deal?

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  12. #17727
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    1,972
    Likes Received
    7694
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    What is the bacon deal?

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    No Name bacon is on sale at No Frills for 2.00 each for 500g. Sone RCSS have them at the same price.
    Tweets77 and Mechman47 like this.

  13. #17728
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,522
    Likes Received
    18711
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    I got 48 bottles of Vim 250 ml for $6.24 at Freshco ($1.00-1.00= 0) I only paid the taxes Off to the Food Bank these went.
    Also at Food Basic 24 Bottles of Oxi clean Laundry for $6.20 which was the taxes ($1.99 -$2.00 coupon) Also took these to the Food Bank. Will get some for my self later .
    Now I am tired with all the run around I did

  14. #17729
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,862
    Likes Received
    37876
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Pure Leaf Tea bags, reg. $6.98, clearance $5.94, 50% off pink sticker price $2.97

    Coupon zone coupon for $1.50 off hot tea variety
    Out of pocket $1.47
    Bought ginger+orange blossom and green tea bags
    https://www.pureleaf.com/ca-en/wp-co...80-290x290.png

  15. #17730
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    43
    Likes Received
    62
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Where did you get this?

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 5 guests)

  1. Laurabelle81

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •